Can you post a page with a character breaking the fourth wall better than this one?

Can you post a page with a character breaking the fourth wall better than this one?

Protip:You can't.

why do you keep reposting this?

Because he's a horny virgin

It's like being proud she's the only one good at shoving two fists in her asshole

I hope this turns into another Morrison thread like the last one I was in

It's good, I admit, but it's not as good as Animal Man meeting Morrison, or Superman reaching out of the book.
Maybe about as good as Flex saying "I'll be right here if you need me.", though in a different way.

I was always partial to this example

Is every issue "Look I'm breaking the forth wall! lol guys!" Cause that sounds pretty boring to me.

no she just found out that she can

anything from Captain Underpants

Gwenpool needs to meet Superboy-Prime and have the best Marvel-DC crossover ever.

And also they can fuck.

Venomverse Gwenpool soon, so fucking hyped.

Also when is DCs Rebirth going to go PRIME TIME. I feel like they've hinted at it a dozen times now.

thats not even the best page in the book. stop trying to make people hate gwen faggot

I think I'd be proud of that power too user.

Stop trying to convince people that she's anything but waifubait

all this is missing is the JUST hair and red eyes

I would love if it turns out prime is just mellowing somewhere and trying to not fuck it up this time.

i gotchu user

>MMMMMM...

What did he mean by this?

cute

>oh, I am so embarrassed...
Was starting to expect the pages to keep turning and an edited depressing introspective to follow about being a monster or something.

This was my favorite book as a kid.

Is this real or an edit? If so where could I find this?

Because he's a fucking loser

Came here to post this.
Grant Morrison's Animal Man run.

>Max Landis

CUTE

>Max Landis

Max Landis.

>Lax Mandis

she got stupid fucking arms

That's not even a challenge.

I can

somebody post the Dolan comic where Gooby steals his own hat.

Easy.

This thread again.

I will never stop telling you faggots to kill yourselves and to stop making these fucking awful threads. Your lovable comic is shitty. Your lovable character is even more shitty. Nothing you do or say can save this trainwreck of a BORING "series". Now do the world a favor and drink that bleach sitting near your washing machines.

It's almost like we're in a comic book and some twat keeps rereading the same pages over and over again.

If morrison self inserted hinself and fucked animal man, would it be rape?

I miss continuity and editors...

Kek

Best thing Max Landis has ever written.

Someone post Jack.

This and the follow up pages.
Morrison really played around with the fourth wall, near the end of his animal man run, and the techniques still hold up today.

yes

>tfw you want a parody of this to have Gwen breaking the panel walls to have copious sexual relations with herself.

Somewhere, Scott McCloud is jacking off to this thread.

>they fight and then they fuck

yes please

I want to say yes and that it's basically mind control, but extending that logic makes it seem flimsy because it would mean every fictional instance of sex is rape since the characters technically have no actual power to not fuck.

idk man

I always liked this one

that game was the last enjoyable multi-board event

I never beat him

>an infinite number of gwens when one tires out