The past couple of weeks I have marathoned

The past couple of weeks I have marathoned
Wakfu and Dofus
Young Justice S1&2
Voltron The Legendary Defender
Miraculous Ladybug
Star vs the Forces of Evil
My question for you is what have you marathoned recently and what should I marathon next?
Feel free to talk about any show you feel is applicable. Pic semi related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CH5M0QN8
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marathoning Wakfu because season 3 hits September. Ankama themselves said they reccomend you do

It was probably one of my favorites out of what I marathoned. The OVAs were a bit meh but not nearly as bad as what people were making it sound like. Have you seen the Dofus series or the movie? The movie was absolutely incredible. I might watch it again.

Have you seen Oban Star Racers?

Now that you remind me it was on my list, I'll give it shot.

You're going to need a source for it. I've got 480p DVD rips here if you want them.
I also recommend Green Lantern TAS if you're in the mood for cape.
Have my torrents: pastebin.com/CH5M0QN8

I recently came off a marathon of, and these aren't all Sup Forums...

Star Vs
Steven Universe (Rewatch up to season 3, season 4 and 5 were new to me)
FLCL
Abenobashi
Yuri Kuma Arashi
Predator 1 and 2
Robocop
Dirty Harry
Full Metal Jacket

Also read I Am A Hero, the Luther Strode series, Gwenpool, and Crying Freeman.

Right now I'm watching Gumball, with a side of Darkwing Duck. So far out of what I've consumed I liked Star vs, Predator 1, and I Am A Hero most. It'll take me a bit to finish Gumball and Darkwing so I'm set for stuff to watch but next on my reading list is likely going to be Eisner's A Contract with God trilogy followed by either Sandman or Ennis' Punisher run (including MAX) since I've been procrastinating on those for a while now.

You should watch Kemono Friends

Forgot recs but if you haven't seen it already Legend Quest on Netflix is pretty good, or you could go back and marathon some of the old DCAU shows. That's what I'd be doing if my external HDD with DCAU and my Justice League blurays weren't packed away from a recent move.

Eh, it doesn't seem like my style. Yuri Kuma Arashi was sort of an odd duck for me that I only watched because I was working through a /lit/ anime rec image and while I enjoyed it and the weird premise I've got a ton of /m/ shit to work through clogging up my HDD.

It's not moeshit

Will S3 be available on Netflix in September with subs; or is it just the first episode premeiring in France?

I guess I'll consider it. Long as it has a good story it'll be okay.

Also checking out Darkwing Duck for the first time in like...years, it's a lot more comedic than I remember. I was thirsty for something actiony and Batman-like but it's more of a toon gag homage to spy thrillers than capeshit. Doesn't help that the episode order is all fucked up to the point where the 'seasons' are just parts of the same story but aired on different networks.

Yes there is thrills and action but also cute
it's a buddy roadtrip show with animal girls in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
if you don't like it by episode 3 (which is impossible) I'd say that you've given it a fair shake.

Kememe is actually good, if you endure till episode 3 you might feel like you struck on gold.

Episode 1 is put under the bus by a lot of people for the animation, but on a rewatch after episode 11 it kinda becomes genius in hindsight considering how much time they saved on info dumps and how they set the framework for a road trip story.

It's also fucking cute, quite a surprise for something I was really reluctant to watch at first.

And yes darkwing duck is a straight parody of those, it's really comedic.

bump

not op but thanks for these links

Anyone have a link for Wakfu? I like downloading Sup Forums stuff and watching it, since it's usually shit tier quality on streams.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

camp camp

Bojack horseman
Bakemonogatri or however you spell it, not sure how I feel about it, but it's different
Flip flappers, but I honestly don't see the appeal outside of its gorgeous art style. About dropped it but stuck through it.

Finishing up steel ball run on the manga side and Locke and key on the comic side.