Is Mulan the Disney Princess who, canonically, has seen the most dicks?

Is Mulan the Disney Princess who, canonically, has seen the most dicks?

Does it have to be a princess, or will another Disney girl work?

She didn't see much since they were Chinese

Depends on what snow white could see while in that coma. That chick took a lot of dicks while unconscious, it's just a question of if she knew it or not.

Merida grew up in Scotsland and probably saw this all her life

SPBP

Can Mulan really be counted as a princess?

She's officially in the list

>Princess

If you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you're a princess

If she wears a dress and have an animal sidekick, she is a princess.
If not, she is no princess.

It's probably Kida, though she's not an official DP (giggle). She's thousands of years old and lives in a loincloth-based civilization

If you're included in the official Disney Princess™ lineup, you're a Disney Princess, regardless of your actual in-story title

If you're not in the official lineup, you're not a Disney Princess, even if you're a princess in your own Disney media product.

Thus, Mulan, Pocahontas and Belle are official Disney Princesses, while princess Eilonwy, Kida, princess Anna, queen Elsa etc. are not.

Characters from shows like Star Butterfly or Princess Elena of Avalor or whatever are definitely not in the official Princess™ lineup, the 11 girls in the official lineup are all from full-length movies.

So it's a question of whether one is talking about all Disney heroines, or specifically only about the Disney Princess™ franchise. Disney Princess™ isn't about being a true princess or anything like that, it's about whether or not the Mouse wants to include that heroine in their special cashcow merchandising brand. It's about selling merch.

Why wouldn't Belle be a de facto princess? She married a prince.

Granted, IDK why he is still a prince when evidence suggests his dad is dead

>Why wouldn't Belle be a de facto princess? She married a prince.
That's not how you become a princess. At least not in real life.

But it IS one of the two possible ways, you ignorant slut.

Anna probably has seen a lot of dicks...

She was super into opening the gates iykwim

There is a frequent problem with this princess / prince thing in cartoons. Since queen and king sounds old and things unfun moms and dads would do every attractive heroine should be a princess and obviously hot guys should be princes.

Technically there is no proof the Beasts parents live and even if they do they still have power or not. If they died, Belle and the Beast is Queen and King. If they aren't in power then they have a run down maison, dead woods and tons of unpaid servants. If the parents live and accept the son and his literally nobody wife then may she be called princess but most of royal lines don't give this title out to anyone, but to the female who has born into the family.

>"...why have a ballroom with no balls?..."
If you know what I mean

It could be B&B is set in a principality instead of a kingdom, though that begs the question of how a medieval fief functions without a lord in charge.

I'm sure Megara has seen a fair share of dicks.

isn't that scottish cunt from a pixar movie?

She probably had sex with a lot of guys
>if you know what I mean ;)

As popular as Frozen is, it's surprising that Elsa and Anna aren't in the line-up.
Also sucks that they keep ignoring Atlantis.

I wonder if Disney will start a TV princess line-up. They've got three at the moment.

As long as there's no war and bandits are ignoring them(which is a bit of a contradiction since bandits were usually out of work mercenaries), basically everyone just gets a tax break.

But yea, town should have ended up being burned down within a couple years of whatever the army amounted to being turned into furniture.

Frozen was huge, and is still profitable as a brand by itself; once the licensing demand dries out enough they'll be added to the Disney Princess line, which is kind of the bottom drawer (still better than the trash can )

Anna was craving dick super hard precisely because she hadn't been seeing any, being under house arrest for ~10 years and all.

> invade region
> see this
> what do
Not with Gaston around, bitches. He probably did more for the town and even the region than that illiterate asshole in the castle ever did even after becoming human again

Chinese nobility and ranks work a little differently than European nobility. However, given the way the Imperial court worked, Shang could be one of the Emperor's grandsons through a concubine.

Anna and Elsa are in a league their own. They're ascended Disney princesses too freakishly popular to have to share a lineup with lowborn scum

She has the highest body count.

That depends. Is your mom a disney princess?

>Mulan
>Princess

This screenshot makes me happy I never watched this

She's also the only Disney Princess who is also a mass murderer.

why? It's an Oscar winning feature!

Technically Leia is a Disney Princess now, and she was the leader of a rebel group for at least a few years.

am i forgetting about some off-screen genocide in the film, or are you just confusing combat killings with murder for some reason?

Question, but wasn't the Mulan from the original story/myth that inspired the Disney movie a ridiculous badass?

Like they scaled her down to a massive extent, considering the ridiculous things she accomplished in the original?

You talkin shit 'bout my country, cunt?

ummmm sweetie, killing is ALWAYS murder

In the original she was instantly better than all the men at being a warrior and then made it home without ever being caught

>Scotland
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>country

Richer culture than yours, and one of us was not only a Bond, but the best Bond.

>old and busted joke
>best post
Is this your first weekend on the internet or something?

Not legally, no.

>this is what ameriplebs tell themselves to feel okay about the massive amounts of their tax dollars being used to fund literal murder

Megara is best Disney girl so it doesn't really matter about the whole Princess semantics. It's a shame how underused she is compared to just about to everybody else.

>No merch or push whatsoever
>Hercules never got a sequel which a bunch of films got (even fucking Hunchback & Pocahontas which really didn't need them) when Herc as an established hero in Mythological Greece could've set up a lot
>Hercules TV series was a fucking prequel and so Meg only appears in the only episodes that occurs post-movie which was actually just a clipshow so she's only onscreen for half of it

That centaur was practically made out of dicks, fitting of a bestial creature famed for raping women.

what does legality have to do with it

Ariel lived in an ocean where pants were forbidden. Dolphins are pretty ridiculous when it comes to sexy play time (and the king keeps a fucking STABLE of them to pull his Chariot (iykwim). I'm pretty sure all of Triton's daughters know A WHOLE lot more about mammalian see than they let on.

Megara actually appeared in two episodes of the Hercules TV show.
One was the clipshow, but in the other she took on a larger role. I completely forget the plot of the episodes, just that it involved a jug of water that made people forget things. The episode ends with her and Hercules getting washed by the water and forgetting they ever met, to explain why they didn't recognize one another in the movie.

The Hercules TV series is pretty sadly underrated, desu.

SCOTLAND ISN'T A REAL COUNTRY YOU ARE JUST AN ENGLISHMAN WITH A DRESS!

Some balls are held for charity, some for fancy dress. But when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that I love best.

>never got a sequel

Is that a bad thing? Disney sequels tend to be somewhat underwhelming, with a few exceptions.

thy were cheap direct-to-tv cash grabs.

i'm so glad times have changed now.

>sweetie
you deserve to be murdered

TF2 is shit

Overwatch is better

go home Sup Forums

"murder" is, by definition, intentional illegal/unjust killing of another person.

>killing on the battlefield
>murder
You little shit, that's not murder.

Nice

Do japanese just...casually get naked with one another?

it's chinese. and i dont know

>were
Did they ever stop being?

Yeah actually, in saunas and bathhouses. They segregate such places by gender obviously, but there's not as much of a taboo on being naked in Japan as in Western nations. Still, it's considered embarrassing to be seen naked outside of a bathhouse, and even inside them people wear towels pretty frequently.

Most of the world is usually fine with bathing together casually, even in America
It's fucking prudes who just hate others trying to force people to be separated when bathing

It was a clean water source in a moment of peace during wartime. Of course they were all going to bathe, when was their next chance?

Yes, they have communal bathing. So do the Russians, Nordics etc. Separated by sex (most of the time) though

It's china, and yes, I've been to a bathhouse the size of a basketball court full of naked people.

I guess for me its not a problem to use locker rooms or bath houses but American cities don't really have bath houses that is more of an Asian thing so really bath houses probably feel strange to Americans who are new to the experience.

Fucking Americans, nothing odd getting nude with your buddies but I guess it's a blessing to not witness the corpulent Americans.

Shit's fitting since your country's full of it

Even ignoring the cultural aspects no military can really afford to be prudish with hygiene being such a crucial issue.

If you're in the army, you see a lot of dick.

>press q to win is better than an actual game

Holy casual, batman

I usually bathe with my sisters and cousins until we were 23

Don't you pigs had to shower after gym class too?

Asshurt slantnigger detected

You can't murder someone who's actively trying to kill you

showering during PE became non-mandatory after it was discovered that some gym teachers are pedophiles, and the ones forcing kids to get naked when they didn't want to became suspicious

No that's still your mom.

Where's Kuzco?

How fucking dirty are you that you immediately have to shower after a small amount of physical exertion? Wear deodorant and wash your fucking clothes, then maybe you won't smell after running for 15 minutes.

>Don't you pigs had to

>Pants are forbidden
>Women still wear bras

underrated

Mulan has the highest body count, seen the most dicks and saved an entire country without the use of magic. She's the best Disney chick ever.

Mushu qualifies as magic. Disagreement qualifies as a semantics argument

>dude just spray some axe over your sweat-covered body, that'll cover it up perfectly and not at all cause a hideous odour

Do Americans just stand around during PE instead of actually physically exerting themselves? Wouldn't surprise me if you fat fucks made it so kids could choose to just walk around the field instead of running laps.

who?

Mulan is small time.
Here is a truly trained whore.

>randumb crits to win is better than pressing q to win

Maui was a dumbass, but he ain't no animal companion. He's people.

Hei Hei the rooster

Also the pig

kek

Use antiperspirant you retards.

tired tumblr joke from 2011

>clogging up your pores with gelatinized sweat because you're afraid of feeling wet
Ironically you'd probably need to shoiwer more to get that shit off. Just stick to deodorants