What Ft13 comic character would you like to see in the game?

What Ft13 comic character would you like to see in the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/qmr5gno7t79xb/Friday_the_13th
mediafire.com/folder/976s79q9c2akv/Freddy_vs_Jason_vs_Ash
mediafire.com/folder/zqjnkc9m99vcq/Jason_vs._Leatherface
youtube.com/watch?v=QSAL3kXt-ps
mediafire.com/folder/blrdh76zeu85b/The_Texas_Chainsaw_Massacre
youtu.be/f1NhRdqGYWY
youtu.be/mUvhzp39r0w
youtu.be/4E2WZwyU0-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the chick from Abuser and the Abused is a good start.

Maybe that crazy crackhead sheriff too?

The game sucks.

Shit game for a shit franchise.
All is fair.

The only other notable "survivor" Ft13 character from the entire franchise other than Tommy Jarvis is the psychic girl from the 7th one, or maybe the crazy demon hunter soul brother from Jason's Dead.

The Friday films aren't really know for their interesting characters.

The game doesn't need any more characters, it has AJ.

AJ is Best Girl.

There's a perk in reference to her I think, its titled 'Psychic' and starts you off with a walkie talkie so you can communicate over distances.

Telekibetic girl from part7.

How exactly would you balance one of the counselors being able to blow up buildings with her mind? She can literally go toe to toe with Jason.

Yeah, I gotta agree with these guys, though I could see a psychic character whose primary form of offense to be lobbing things telekinetically might work better in an 8-bit F-13 game.

...No, not THAT one!

That one?

OH WAIT

I forgot the best one!

They can't include Cyborg Jason in the game at all, some sort of rights issue.

Its a fine game, the only bad part is the griefers. Got 50 hours into it myself, curious what the single player mode is going to be like.

HA i was about to post that
Ash Williams just turns it into a slapstick fighting game.

Freddy vs Jason was such shit.

Them having to suddenly pull a phobia to water out of their ass to make Freddy any sort of threat to Jason when he has always been killing people by ambushing from underwater or drowning them, not to mention all that martial arts shit Freddy was pulling off in the real world all of a sudden.

>people need to fear Freddy so he could have any power
>no teenager in the original even knew that he exists, and the parents believed that he's dead so no fear of him could be found there either
Yeah, fuck Freddy vs Jason.

Wait, I gotta give some credit to Freddy vs. Jason.
That flashback thing with a little girl was kind of unsettling, so props to the movie for making Freddy threatening again, at least compared to Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare or some other sequels (not that it's a very high bar to set, but still it counts)

What a random ass question.

There's the Violet chick from the Avatar Press comics, but she's pretty much just , complete with the same hair color.

All of the others besides OP and maybe the borderline psychotic chick from the first WildStorm series are entirely generic.

The novels would be a better source for obscure characters.

who CHAD here?

mediafire.com/folder/qmr5gno7t79xb/Friday_the_13th
mediafire.com/folder/976s79q9c2akv/Freddy_vs_Jason_vs_Ash
mediafire.com/folder/zqjnkc9m99vcq/Jason_vs._Leatherface

Isn't Leatherface just some inbred retard with a chainsaw? No supernatural powers and no cunning, just a mask made out of human skin.

The black thug from part 3.

Yes, outside of retard strength he's just a baseline human and glorified minion for his family.

Yes. I guess inbred redneck cannibal strength loosely counts as a superpower, though.
Chop Top is a superior Sawyer, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=QSAL3kXt-ps

Part 2 was nuts. Now I'm remembering the chainsaw duel. I should rewatch this sometime soon.

Jason's Dead should be ignored, and that guy was defeated by a floor anyways.

mediafire.com/folder/blrdh76zeu85b/The_Texas_Chainsaw_Massacre

the Native American proto-voorhees from Cursed land or whatever it was called.

Ash would be great, Get Hellboy in there Machete vs. Hand of Doom

I remember the comic were the adults have mostly kept Freddy from returning due to that drug and suppressing everything. Kids promptly go 'You're not the boss of me!' by spreading the Freddy info

Ash could pretty easily fit in the game if he replaced Tommy Jarvis as someone you called in to replace a dead player.

Tommy spawns with a shotgun, the only thing they might need to do is give Ash his metal hand instead of his chainsaw.

I felt bad for her even if she was in the wrong. Telling the world is a natural reaction when you see such a sinister organization, but then an even greater evil ate her.

Freddy is dumb and a massive pile of bullshit.
In comparison Jason has a better gimmick when he's kept to Crystal Lake, He's a retributive force of nature, that's his territory and as long as you don't go there and wake the bear with your partying, drug-use and pre-marital sex he won't butcher you and your friends wholesale.

Yeah. The Jason takes Manhattan movies was a total abortion. Imo he works better as you said, stalking around the area he died in.

Anything past 3D is shit.
That's what happens when you keep milking the cow over and over.

>he said on the imageboard for comicbook discussion
But joking aside I agree with you 100%

What can I say? Slashers have some things in common with cape comics.
Hell, Texas Chainsaw Massacre continuity is as retarded as some cape comics' if not more so.

You can do that right now.
youtu.be/f1NhRdqGYWY
Don't forget Jason vs Alien
, youtu.be/mUvhzp39r0w
Jason vs Predator
youtu.be/4E2WZwyU0-8

>The Jason takes Manhattan movies was a total abortion.

The sauna death freaked me the Hell out (for some reason) the first time I saw it, though.

Having that replace the lame darts death that they originally planned was one of the few good choices they made while making that movie.

It's got promise, I just think the one mode it has so far suffers from being unbalanced. I get Jason is an unstoppable killing machine, but giving the campers better chances to survive and not giving Jason so many OP powers to use would make it more fun.

Jason seems like he fits in better than any of those other cameo gueststars.

When did that become such a common thing in fighting games? Non-fighting game characters added in for cheap heat?
Soul Calibur had what- Link, Spawn, Yoda, Darth Vader, that massive mary sue Starkiller..?
Mortal Kombat had all of that nonsense.
Even Divekick which has only two buttons added Johnny Gat to the roster.

Hell and what about the big gimmick of the new Tekken game, they added Akuma from Streetfighter in as an important character to the plot?
So not a Streetfighter vs Tekken game, just a streetfighter character is now a canon part of Tekken.

I dunno, it always bothered me to see Jason jump up like six feet in the air. Jason shouldn't kick, either.

So just like how Jason was in Part Two where he was a psychotic country bumpkin with retard strength

>Implying like the Tommy Jarvis trilogy isn't the best

What are you, gay?

>There will never be a knock-out, drag-out brawl between Jason Voorhees and pic related when Jason oversteps his boundaries and starts snuffin out teens in Tromaville.

Why live?

Part 2 Jason was still a cunning ambusher who knew every inch of his woods like the back of his hand. Jason was deformed and crazy, but he wasn't outright stupid until he died.

Leatherface doesn't even that. I suppose he knows the area around his house well enough to outmaneuver his victims, but he's too stupid to capitalize on it like Jason did.

He also set traps, and did the fake out thing where he pretended to leave the room to get a victim to come out of hiding.

Still tricked by a sweater, though.

>He also set traps, and did the fake out thing where he pretended to leave the room to get a victim to come out of hiding.

Good one, I forgot about that.

>Still tricked by a sweater, though.

I figured that was supposed to be insanity inherited from his mother (who spoke to herself in a kid's voice and believed it was Jason talking to her), and she was certainly not stupid either.

>Leatherface doesn't even that.

Street Fighter is two words.

>The Jason takes Manhattan movies

They made more than a single movie?

No.

Weird. I'd assume it was because of New Line, but isn't Jason Goes to Hell Jason in the game?

I can only think of one comic character I'd like to see.

no, they can't do FVJ or the Remake. they're prolly saving him for DLC

Didn't Leatherface's original actor even say that Leatherface is terrified of his family and that's why he's letting them push him around? The real horror of TCM franchise is not Bubba, it's the family, especially more brainy members like Drayton.
And that's another reason why Texas Chainsaw 3D sucked

I want a fake Jason/Roy Burns who is less oriented on shift and strength and more reliant on stealth, getting the stalk ability first. He'd be a lot easier to kill as well.

This is some cool ass art, really looks like a gritty horror book. If I had to choose between this and Ben Templesmith I would take this every day.

>Jason vs. Freddy
>Jason vs. Leatherface

When will we get Jason vs. The Tall Man?

Well, there's Terrordrome for this kind of stuff.
Too bad I suck at it.

It's too bad she never got to fight Jason or Freddy. Chucky was classic but yeah. It would have been cool to see her fight Frankenstein's monster too and he's even public domain.

Also dealt with Victor Crowley and Herbert West, and maybe some others I'm unaware of as I kind of dropped off at the beginning of Vol 2.

Guthrie was basically Freddy, Jr.

You know. It's kinda sad that fucking Mortal Kombat is the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre-related thing in decades to remember that Leatherface has identity issues and three separate masks determine his personality. Sure it was for gameplay mechanics rather than out of respect to the original, but it was a nice touch regardless.
I loved that aspect from the first movie, made him more interesting than just a silent strong guy from the sequels.

The kind of did it The Next Generation, when he gets all dressed up and starts acting more "lady-like" during the dinner scene.

I remember they kept saying there was going to be a Hack/Slash movie, whatever happened to that?

Yes, have you read his crossover comic with Jason you actually feel bad for the guy, some pages is the guy just sobbing while his family bully him and finding friend in Jason

Went nowhere.

Then they announced a pseudo-animated one, but that went nowhere too.

It's just as well, the whole goth/Suicide Girl thing she had going is kind of dated

It's a different family though and from what I've seen TCMfags like to pretend that never happened (not that I blame them)

What about Pamela Voorhees?

Jason just needs a friend, and some therapy, and then he could be an upstanding member of the community.

Was a Kickstarter goal that wasn't met

They still want to add a lot of stuff even if the goals weren't reached.
Still they said recently that Pamela is out of the question since they wouldn't know how to implement her.

What about an undead version of Pamela (to explain why she can take so much damage), that was more focused on stealth and unique misdirection mechanics?

Akuma's probably there so the Dev Team can get experience translating 2d characters to 3d before Tekken X Street Fighter.

Oh oh, an addition to this.

An undead Pamela, that comes from a point where undead Jason has been killed.
So instead of Pamela's sweater and severed head in the cabin its instead a mannequin body which has had the face all messed-up and is wearing Jason's hockey mask.
Undead Pamela is plagued by the voice of child Jason.

To kill Pamela a MALE counselor has to steal the mask and use it to stun her with memories of Jason to set up for the deathblow, as an inverse to how it normally goes in the game.

Oh that's a good idea.

This game is BROKEN. It is literally impossible to survive against a competent Jason.
>fight back?
>lol combat stance and block everything
>escape and run?
>lol your fear is high after seeing me and you glow like a red sun when I use sense
>phone?
>lol you'll have to go past 7 traps I put near the phone box. I sure hope you are ready to use up every pocket knife in the map
>have a pocket knife?
>lol I'll just spam melee
>barricade the door?
>lol I'll just go into combat stance and spam melee on the door

If this continues this game won't survive. Only Jason player has fun. Only 1 out of 8 players has fun, this game is literally made to fall.

He was a kivkstarter goal, he'll be in it soon enough buddy boy

git gud faggot.

I've had many games where I've survived, and have twice been part of a group that has killed Jason legit.
In the end winning isn't the same as having fun unless you're a big baby who spams forums every time you die, and ragequits if Jason manages to grab you.

You only survived because Jason wasn't competent

Would that also mean a space-colony/station themed staged? Cuz I mean you can play him in the classic locations I guess, but it just still feels kind of odd.

Who doesn't like Chad Thundercock?

BEST BOY

Most aren't.

Exactly

SS13 mod when?

>kivkstarter

Though there's been that slew of recent slasher/final girl "deconstructions".

>Them having to suddenly pull a phobia to water out of their ass to make Freddy

I get that they got that from Jason Takes manhattan when Jason turned into a child. Then of course the aspects where it seemed to put Jason down was literally to put him into the lake.

It was probably fear from the parents that remembered. that was something that was in the first movie.

You all niggas should play Obscure 1 & 2.

>its instead a mannequin

*it's instead a mannequin