Time

Other urls found in this thread:

hypercrisisisreal.tumblr.com/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Green-Lanterns/Issue-24?id=114057
hypercrisisisreal.tumblr.com/post/145685610759/grassman-of-gotham-detective-comics-934?is_highlighted_post=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deleted time

The long game.

All crisis events never existed. What is a universe like that never rebooted?

Is this from Trinity?

I'll admit that it would be interesting if before watchmen had planted the seeds of doomsday clock, but I'll believe it when it see it.

Yes, it is from that.

There's links to before watchmen and even watchmen.

It only takes one writer to make it all connect.

You going somewhere with this? Trying to make another hypercrisis screencap?

Oz

I've seen about 3 failures at hypercrisis threads over the last two days.

Well, I should advise this "Mr B" namefag that if he wants to gat people's attention, he should explain what he's trying to get across with each image. Cuz I sure don't see what he's trying to get at.

Something about time and shit. I'm assuming he reckons he's solved the whole "10 missing years" thing from Rebirth.

Fuck it, I'd like to see this thread live a while, so here's a link to a bunch of Hypercrisis shit.

hypercrisisisreal.tumblr.com/

Hyper crisis isn't real. It's very obivous where they're going with Doomsday clock. Rebirth is a stop gap before deboot things to the way it should've been.

A streamlined long ongoing universe.

Then again most people are in need of being spoon fed to.

>Hypercrisis isn't real

When is Rebirth going to go full PRIME TIME?

what is this from? What is the context?

wtf does this mean

>deboot things to the way it should've been
I kinda doubt DC would retcon away three Crises just to retcon them back.

Now, OP, nobody gets what the fuck you're saying.

If you elaborate, then maybe people will actually turn this into a discussion.

>wen the titty big

So I missed "Convergence" does that play into this?

Convergence retconned COIE out and brought back the Pre-Crisis Multiverse but re-arranged it into clusters of 52 universes each.

Everything plays into this, especially the things that claim not to.

Is it a good read though? Because it's all on sale at my B&N

I think the obsession with continuity and the continuity fuck ups and Grant Morrison smoking too much weed isn't that worth it unless the stories are entertaining.

If you stick to Morrison's stuff then you'll be entertained at the very least.

God no, Convergence is terrible. The tie-in books are fun, side stories. The main book is one of the worst messes DC has put out in years.

I didn't read it but outside the Superman/Lois tie-in it doesn't seem well-regarded.

Cool thread OP. Not sarcastic btw.

Ever since I read 52 I've been noticing the number 52 reoccurring over and over in my life.

Man, I get giddy like a faggot whenever I see shit like this happening.

It was the weird ending to Future's End, which I really enjoyed. I thought it was just a sloppy comic book the first time I read it with some neat interactions at points, but with the revelation of DC Rebirth and how great they're being with everything being canon etc. it just makes Convergence look like a drop of whiskey with Rebirth being the reservoir.

OP seems to have abandoned the thread so let's discuss this.

Let's look at what Manhattan's supposedly done thus far and try to relate it to OP's idea to some extent.

>Keeps the Flashpoint universe alive
>Tries to enter Earth Prime at the end of Titans Hunt
>The Button
>Bruce questions the validity of being Batman after what his dad told him
>Quest For Hope in Hal Jordan and the GL Corps doesn't go as planned
>Revival of the Blue Lantern Corps fails
>White Lantern ring is split into other rings of the spectrum
>Saturn Girl?

If Manhattan's endgame is one big cohesive universe, why does any of that shit stand in his way?

>Revival of the Blue Lantern Corps fails
why can't we have nice things

When it comes to Saturn Girl and the Legion in general I kind of like to think that either the Time Trapper or the fact that they're not a constant in the same way as most characters/teams are is fucking with him. They're more susceptible to change and the butterfly effect and that might be affecting his ability to control them in some way.

Well, OP's included Time Trapper above, so let's assume he DOES play into the over-arcing scheme of things.

At the beginning of the Button, Saturn Girl is basically saying that the Legion are all gonna die.

That might have something to do with Superboy.

This could be Superboy's crest we're seeing at the end of the Button.

Maybe Manhattan is getting rid of them to streamline his perfect universe, or the Trapper is trying to get rid of them for one reason or another. If it's Prime Trapper the reason might be that he doesn't think they add anything to "his" life or because they aren't his Legion/have changed too much.

It might also be Superman's crest, maybe because he's supposed to help them with something in the future but Manhattan is preventing them from reaching Supes which will eventually lead to their demise. Perhaps they aren't supposed to be a part of his world, or perhaps he's trying to replace them with a Legion that matches his idea of them.

"Nothing stops."
"Nothing ever ends."

I'd lean more toward Manhattan if that line's of any significance.

It sounds like his stick but it's also seems like something that could be related to the Trapper/time travel or meta commentary in general.

>hypercrisis intensifies

Finally, OP's back.

We can stop idly speculating and wait for the payoff.

Reminder that Johns introduced the idea that Time Trapper is a sentient timeline.

And like 10 different people. Consistency isn't it's thing.

Hope.

There's something wrong with history.

To deconstruct people and see what makes them really tick requires deletion.

We are the sum of our memories.

is that's Franklin's hand?

Keep in mind the Blue lanterns for Dc Doomsday clock. And that Superman's symbol in some universes of symbol of hope.

Nothing ever ends.

Last time I checked it was Volthoom's, but that's probably changed.

EVENTS are FOREVER
CRISIS are INFINITE

Well Volthoom is currently in the Green Lanterns book and his arc ends tomorrow.

in the end, when in doubt, blame Franklin Richards.

Are you sure, because the last issue of GLs had Jessica punching Guy Gardner in the face.

Dude, that was two issues ago.

Last issue they went to some ancient Guardians temple and Volthoom got the Travel Lantern. I think.

Green Lanterns #25

#26 comes out tomorrow, there was a preview up earlier but it's been archived.

...Is it the fact I live in the Midwest the reason that the most recent thing to come out was 23?

Well I live in Ireland, so maybe your LCS is just a bit behind on orders.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Green-Lanterns/Issue-24?id=114057

You might as well catch up while you're here.

You can remove time and history but it will always come back.

If one branch is that removed, it bleeds back into your books again. If one book has Wally with blue eyes instead of Green or Jack instead of Jay Garrick, it will try to seep back in. Hypertime.

Remember the connection with the watch and time in the current Flash run and Watchmen..

Right?! Every City I go to,the 52 bus always seems to pass me at some point.

There's a name for that but I can't remember what it was.

Your brain thinks it's some weird coincidence but it's really just the fact that you're now more aware of that particular number that you see it more often.

Even before the flashpoint. Darkness infecting the universe in a meta way.

Are you referring to the Gentry?

>Next Issue Betrayal of the Guardians
God fucking damnit.

Are you saying that maybe Manhattan's fighting the Gentry or working with them orrr...?

Confirmation Bias

I don't John's story is related to Morrison's at all. He didn't reference any of the Multiversity/Final Crisis monitor stuff while using the Anti-Monitor recently.

Why would Oz take Tim off the board?

The Gentry were in an issue of Detective Comics though.

What one?

hypercrisisisreal.tumblr.com/post/145685610759/grassman-of-gotham-detective-comics-934?is_highlighted_post=1

If 44444, Marvel sucks and has to close down.

GOD DAMMIT SO CLOSE

I don't think that intentional, user.

We'll see. Can't rule anything out.

Doesn't that not count? Or does it all count even elseworlds. Because WHttMoT was basically elseworlds before elseworlds

It's been ages since I read Grants Batman run. What the hell is that on Batmites back?

It's by Alan Moore and right now DC's on a Moore trip. I would not be surprised one bit if they reference this during Doomsday Clock.

I still don't get why Animal Man was praised so much. Its super retarded half the time and the last few arcs are ass

Deconstruction bugs trying to drag him back.