Characters that can actually fuck shit up

Characters that can actually fuck shit up

Why doesn't he just inflate his arm instead of bending it?

Supposed to look silly

Emperor Joker is a good example

Does it continue after that or do they not show his transformation any further?

Giant purple man is a tad underwhelming, but it's a cool moment

Would have been better if it had just been a shape that would occasionally sprout a limb.

To really convey that he extends into other higher invisible dimensions.

How strong is Namor? I always heard he was stronger than Aquaman, but his comics were always worse than Aquaman's.

This may be a better representation of the kind of being we are talking about.

Okay, yeah, that's better. Trippy

Really fucking strong. Like, "I told you to get this 10,000 ton ship out of my water, so now I'm throwing it out of the ocean" strong.

Mixy-spit-lick is a treasure.

Weak they...lame as hell they said

Saying Aquaman is lame shows how ignorant and how much of a casual someone is. Aquaman is awesome and it's disappointing that people have to go to lengths to prove something we already know because of a stupid stereotype.

Really high tier.
He doesn't get enough love.

Beast boy is the secret king of fucking shit up.

He so good at fucking things up that it actually influences his character and he goes out of his way to fuck your shit up.
>even though he can, very easily.

>goes out of his way NOT to fuck your shit up
Well shit, I fucked that up.

He really is an underrated character.

I hate this meme.

I'd suck his dick

>acknowledged in the comics
>meme

Kinda obvious if you know anything about the character.

What issue is this from?

Action Comics 975

Thank you very much!

Mxy is like a benevolent Nyarlathotep/Mephisto

Bizarro Mxyzptlk was a one-panel wonder in Escape from Bizarro World
>Me want to go home to fifth dimension!
>You no go home unless say name backwards
>That am no fair! You know me not know how to spell!

Wow

Middle panel's supposed to be scary, kinda weakens the monologue he's having. Having some scary image

I like the idea that there is only one mxyzptlk, between all continuities.

Hasn't Psycho Pirate been the same and is aware of the various changes?

I've heard this a lot and it alwasy confused me, I get that he seems to be basically impossible to kill, but I just don't see how he has any notable offensive power, I would think he'd be kind of like wolverine, tanks damage way above his weight class but can't really do much to respond.

Unironically made me think

Plastic Man is a shape shifter, can change his density, can morph into things, his brain changes shape so drastically he's immune to psychic powers. With his powers he could literally climb into your body and kill you, along with the ability to make his body into a weapon. He's pretty much indestructible too.
So it's a good thing he's a hero

It is a bit interesting

He spent 3000 years at the bottom of the sea.

Not only that, but let's not forget that it's canon that Mxy is also Impossible Man in the Marvel universe.

That's actually kinda creepy, especially with how he's talking

Just how skilled is Batroc?

Black panels are a guilty pleasure for dramatic moments

Ditto

That kinda seems like bullshit on the level of that one page where deathstroke stabs Flash.

This one makes more sense, since flash wasn't expecting it and probably wasn't on guard. If he had tried to vibrate out it's possible he would have damaged his brain since Plas was up in there, and he probably didn't want to risk it.

I like when supers become aware of when they went villainy and have callbacks to it

Same, though I'm a whore for continuity anyway.

>Mixy-spit-lick
Is that how you pronounce his name?

It's obviously pronounced "Mxyzptlk".

that panel looks like it could come straight out of jojo

when I was younger I read 'the ultimate guide to the superman' , kinda like a less formal encyclopedia.

they said it was 'mix-yez-pittle-ick'

that's the version I went with but people tend to go with 'mixel-plick' or 'mix-yes-spit-lick'

I only vaguely remember this one. Didn't they end up in front of some kinda 5th dimensional judge, arguing their case?

I don't know much about her character, but she's rocked the shit of DCAU Superman and Arrowverse Supergirl.

As usual when they want to wank over how cool and super powerful (lame character) is, they basically require all the other characters to stand around and let them do whatever they're doing. It's the flash ffs. How in the fuck is anyone going to shove ten things up his nose? Hell, imagine some kid tried to shove a straw up your nose. No super speed necessary, you're going to flinch at the very least the second you feel any of that shit quite violently.

Try reading the comic. He took the Flash by surprise. You're just butthurt that what you think is a joke character is actually one of the most powerful in the DC universe.

Did Grant Morrison write this ?

Max Landis

>I didn't read the comic
>I'm going to complain about it anyway
It's explained.

It's been shown Spider-Man can be serious and wreck shit

He can add more muscle to increase his streagth. And this combine with his ability to generate more mass out of nowhere means that he can have the strength equal to Superman, Martian Manhunter or Captain Marvel.

dunno how close they adhere to it but he's usually Thing strong out of water and stronger in water. Marvel wiki says he's beaten Red Hulk up underwater and has knocked out the savage Hulk a couple times

I've always liked the moments in the comics like this when spidey stops making jokes and gets serious, though I'm glad it's used with restraint. One of my favorite moments ever in Spider-man comics comes from a story like that, and at the end spidey even recognizes how it was stupid to get so angry and put his own life in danger.

Last time I saw Namor and Thing fight, in AvX, Ben beat Namor up underwater

>I'm going to post a panel out of context
>I'm going to act surprised when some people don't get up and immediately find and read the comic for themself in order to understand this single panel

where is this from

I hate how much marvel hates thor now. He's jobber more than galactic and darkseid at this point

Enough to fight Captain America

>galactic
Galactus, but yeah, he gets shit

Autocorrect, my bad. I dunno, I've given up at this point on Thor. Some user recommend the whole Simonson run, and that was a blast, but now he's just sort of a non entity used as a marker of who's more powerful than who. What do you think

I agree

I'm more familiar with his CW counterpart, who somehow seems way more powerful.

Aquaman defends the entire worlds oceans from cthuluu level beings but Batman and Superman with all their fucking shit can barely defend a city, and green lantern can barely defend his planet

>I'm going to continue to be a little bitch and can't take the fact that I'm wrong in any way
It's okay, boyo. One day.