Stop supporting Marvel and DC comics, buy creator-owned content

Stop supporting Marvel and DC comics, buy creator-owned content.

What if I like DC comics though?

but muh Batma

What if most creator-owned content is shit?
Hell, most of Moore's best work is big two stuff and a lot of his own creator-owned stuff is shit.

Didn't murder anyone and only burned imaginary churches, m8.

Very little of Moore's stuff is shit.

if you wanted to convince me, you should had posted some busty bitch, instead of some old hobo

I'm so tired of people using Moore as the poster boy for getting screwed by the big 2. He received one of the best deals in comics for his work on watchman. This hobo continues to earn income from that book to this day.
You want a poster boy for creator owned comics get some pictures of the Superman creators. They created a whole genre of comics/entertainment that dominated the western market. And what did they get for the effort? Fucked over by DC and kicked in the ass until the 70's where they had to sue to get BASIC benefits.

People like you aren't worth convincing of anything but sterility.
Now go back to your waifu thread.

But creator-owner comics are racist/transphobic.

Just look at The Divided States of Hysteria.

The fact that a indie company could greenlight that shows how problematic they are.

Wow look at that supreme trolling! WOW!

Sure if you can show me something good. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T!

he's right

The vast majority of it is. Moore is an overrated hack.

I'll buy DC and creator-owned stuff. Fight me, gramps.

I'll buy marvel.

Everyone hangs on the words of this old hippie from Northampton. I don't think Alan Moore really cares what you do with your money guys, people just keep demanding his opinion. And then other people get butthurt because they're like "who does this old cocksucker think he is!?" even tho he prefaces everything with "I've been out of the game for like 30 years and don't really care but..."

But I already buy manga, user!

this is one of those trash opinions that instantly tells you someone's opinions are worthless user

In the english/american comics scene there's almost no one as good, as a writer.

Wanna know how I know you've read less than 20 comics in your entire life?

>wanna know how I'm wrong
Not really user, I already said you have an opinion that indicates the majority of your opinions (on comics) will be wrong.

Which English/American comics writer do you put above Moore, hit me with it.

Don Rosa

And that's it? One guy?

jokes on you, i only read comics on Sup Forums

I agree with the OP not because Alan Moore said it, but because cape comics are creatively stale, pointless unending soap operas.

*explodes in British*

Make something I want to buy.

And Bill Finger, that dude got raped in the anus by Bob Kane

Crumb, you uncultured swine.