Paranatural Thread - Chapter 5 Page 208

AHO HO DON'T MIND ME, JUST A-FIXIN' YOUR DOOR MA'AM

>Hey! Clothing shirts are back in stock! Thanks for reading!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/93481640/#93481640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This chapter is such an unbelievable mess. Why can't we get off this ride?

is it just me or everything seems more
colorful

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Painball.
It had better narrative flow.

>Why can't we get off this ride?
To be honest, plenty of people already did. Just look at how dead these threads are lately.

I'm at least 90% sure the stuff with Baxter is going to be a double bluff and she isn't Hijack, and this will be revealed in some wacky way on Friday (wrist permitting).

Was there even a thread for the last page?

A dead one apparently, even our group hatred is fading into indifference.

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/93481640/#93481640

>Hijack's not in any of them
It's never left Jeff, Jeff just started working with it because he's genuinely sick of his treatment and Hijack is more of a confidant than anyone else.

Probably not. Last Friday I wasn't around a computer. It seems I'm the only one who bothers making them, and I do it out of spite.

OP edited the picture to restore washed out colors. The website version is as shitty as you'd expect.

>Hijack
Who?

Remember when Paranatural was good?

I missed that page and I didn't even notice.

If max's spec shot attempt gets played for laughs now I will break Zack's wrist.

I DON'T WANNA GET OFF THIS RIDE
I WANNA SEE MAX AND ISAAC FORGIVE EACH OTHER
I WANT THEM TO BE COOL SPECTRAL BROS THAT FIGHT AS ONE
I WANT TEAM LIGHTNING ROD TO COME TRUE
AND I WANT THEM TO DO COOL ZAPPY BATS THAT ZACK PROMISED

Great page.

How many pages has PJ been wrestling with this fucking fodder bat spirit waiting for Max to do something?

>Zack: "Dude I just broke my fucking wrists, guess I gotta cancel this trash :^)"

Nah, he would probably get a mechanical wrist. Which would still malfunction every now and then.

Wrist transplant. Only the donor was an executed strangler. Naturally it takes over Zack's mind and Paranatural gets cancelled due to 17 consecutive life sentences.

It's a shame because Zack had talent at one point. I believe he still does but he picked up some terrible, terrible habits and he blocks the few people who don't suck his dick over it. Most of his readership must be the type of people who think that just because something was good once, it's still good. I'm personally still on this ride because I've seen what Zack is capable of and I'm delusionally holding out for a return to form. Like a phoenix rising out of a pile of shit.

What the fuck is going on with Baxter's hair in the two panels where she's turning her head?

wacky reaction faces everywhere, why

Jesus Christ this could actually happen. For the love of God, Zack, don't force another anticlimax. Just play it straight this time.

I doubt that'll happen but something else might stop him. I guarantee 100% that Baxter will be distracted by Spencer doing something wacky and retarded, though.

He's gonna tell her he loves her and Chapter 6 will be 300 pages of sexual harassment training.

Pacing that would make Bendis proud. I mean, almost, like, almost half an event occurred on this page. Almost. Bendis would be proud. Proud of this pacing. Bendis would be, that is. Proud.

Or perhaps... Zack has to cut off his wrist, but it comes back as a ghost member. He has to channel his paranormal powers to be able to draw, but it backfires and he is haunted by his wrist.

Half this page is literally filler. The other half is a girl sneaking across the floor and a woman turning her head.
Zack is shameless.

Bendis? Brian Michael Bendis? The comic writer? THAT Bendis? Why would he be proud of this, I just don't--Brian MICHAEL Bendis?

This comic used to be good.

week after week, i can't fucking believe how bad this comic has gotten

How long ago did this fight scene start?

>This fight scene
There are at least three fight scenes going on right now.

Like a month ago at this point.

The scene itself isn't so long, it's just prolonged by these jump cuts. Max seems to be the only one doing something worth the page space. The others are pretty much just fucking around.