SONICHU!

SONICHU!
IS!
*NOT*!
ORANGE!

(races frantically to 14 Branchland Court. Peppersprays Barb in the face)

Wait, is the moon that gives them power?

>Not their canon evolved form.

Is Chris Bendis now?

Possibly, Chris retconned that Sonichu got his powers from Sonic.

4 Pokemon generations have come out since Chris drew Sonichu, he probably just gave them additional new canon evolutions.

Is this, dare I say it, the Rebirth issue of 2017?

Technically talking, he was a pikachu who sonic ended up crashing against, and somehow gave sonic powers to him, to a nearby raichu and for some resons made several sonichu eggs with different types appear on different places of the planet.

Also Chris said that sonichu next evolution is eletric-steel and... I wasted my life on this comic

>4th of julie

So sonichu 11 took 7 years to be finished, is this some kind of world record for development hell?

Shhhh, you gonna trigger the kiwifag who appears on every thread

Super Sonichu God Super Sonichu!?!
Jokes aside, I think the orange form already appeared in Chris' comic. The moon had nothing to do with it though.

>I wasted my life on this comic
Don't worry. We all have.

Nope, he changed it in the most recent issue. The Pikachu never crashed into Sonic, in fact, Sonic never existed in the Sonichu universe at all. It was that shapeshifting sonichu girl that has a dick.

JUULAAAAAAY

Well, this is a better retcon than changing "homos" for "Nombie-zazis" and never explaining what a Nombie-zazi is

Sonichu most loathe his children, they're all failures.

>Vidcon 2017

Well, they are pichus

Half sonic or not, you still can't expect much from them

>Well, they are pichus
this will never stop being funny in Italian

How could the shapeshifter exist before Sonichu if she never would have existed if pikachu didn't run into super Sonic turning into Sonichu?

>pichus

I take it you've not read the latest in the hit series?

Sonichu's clearly existed before since Bionic was a thing.

I saw a Sonichu figurine at the comic book store today