Best Disney Villain

Best Disney Villain

My favourite villain. A female villain is good when you don't even want to fug her and you think she's the best.

My favorite thing about her is how she just fucks with the royal family because they didn't invite her. I don't consider the live action movie canon.

Frollo is great, but it should have been Esmeralda that drove him crazy, like in the book. In the movie he's a nutjob from the start : he has a hate boner for the gypsies (who can blame him ?) and he wants to toss Quasimodo in a fucking well.

He's still great, but he's so much better in the book.
>is the priest of Notre-Dame and not some judge
>has a rascalish little brother that he loves
>very religious man with a hardon for science and alchemy
>adopts Quasimodo to save the soul of his brother
>can refrain his lust when he sees women with even more science
>sees Esmeralda
>becomes obsessed with her
>gives Phoebus money so he can rent an hotel room to fuck Esmeralda while Frollo watches what a cuck
>can't bear to see Esmeralda getting kissed in the neck by Phoebus what a lousy cuck
>opens the door
>gets on the floor
>stabs Phoebus in the liver
>does even more wacky things
>drama ensues

What a great book. To think this fucker Victor Hugo wrote it when he was only 29 and I'm sitting at a desk all-day drafting shitty contracts.

Fun fact: Esmeralda is not a gypsy in the book, she was a stolen baby raised by gypsies.

Could you imagine if Disney had the balls to do a proper faithful adaptation of the book? Hugo's Frollo is a GOAT tier character.

I wish they had, user. Frollo was a good man who became crazy because of his lust for Esmeralda.

What moves Frollo in the book is his sexual frustration. The guy doesn't even fuck choir children ! In the movie it does not really make sense since he could have married anytime, so the answer was to make him crazy since the beginning.

My thought was that Disney did not want to show a priest as a villain. But maybe I'm tipping my fedora a bit too conspiraciously.

Elsa.

but that's not scar

Easy.

Scar is a phony. Shere Khan is the real deal.

yes he is

My man.

"LIKE FIRE HELL FIRE THIS FIRE IN MY SKIN! THIS BURNING DESIRE.. IS TURNING ME TO SIN!"

Just becuase she's your waifu doesn't mean she's good.

>shere khan
>the real deal
>gets defeated by a boy
>twice

I don't deny that shere khan is good, but Scar is a far better villain on many, if not all, aspects

See the second sentence of

Night on Bald Mountain scared the fuck out of me as a kid.

What about these fuckers and their rest of their kind?

Are you implying that Dominator would be a contender for this title if even if Anons didn't waifu her? Because if you are I'm going to have to call bullshit.

Weeaboo shonen trash, just like the game they're from.

Yeah, I am contending. I don't like Dominator because every cuck off the block wants her to shove a high heel down their urethra: I like her because she's a self-aware dickhead in an age where everything must be complex and nobody can just simply be an inexcusable, unredeemable sack of shit. Do you know how rare it is these days to have someone's entire reasoning behind their galaxy-wide holocaust be for the blissfully simple reason that they find it to be fun? It's the equivalent of a breath of fresh air in China.

>Villain

>Rids the world of romanians
>Villain
Pick one

you know I'm right

I fuckin loved Hades. Best part of Hercules.

He wanted to fuck one, though.
The sign of a truly depraved individual who could be nothing but a villain.

>He wanted to fuck one
mea culpa

>when you don't even want to fug her
If this was the creative intention behind her she shouldn't have been voiced by Eartha Kitt.

>only good part of Hercules

fify

You see that's the problem. Dominator is only good for the novelty that comes from the time she's in. The contenders here have the traits of being timelessly awesome.

Alright I get that this is probably from the obscure animated series but what the fuck was Mr T doing with Hades?

It's from House of Mouse, which was pretty great at points.