Obscure Spider-Man villains who would make a great villain in the MCU movies

Obscure Spider-Man villains who would make a great villain in the MCU movies.

From the tumbnail I thought it was Col Sanders

Col Sanders is Miyazaki so it may as well be

Fuck off Slott.

Well if its any consolation, Mister Negative is in the upcoming PS4 Spider Man game

Is this part where we pretend that outside of Edge of Spiderverse and maybe Parker Industries that all of Slotts ideas are bad as opposed to just awful execution

Is he obscure? He's going to be in a video game and was referenced in the first ASM game, too.

Vermin would be awesome. He's one of my favorite obscure Marvel villains, and he makes for a great Spider-Man side enemy for a movie. Besides, Marvel has two ways to go with him.
>Product of HYDRA that fights Spidey and Cap together like the comics
>Product of Miles Warren, possibly stealing research from Connors

(OP)

I want White Rabbit. If only as just a one film appearance and is used as a gag.

Did he even do anything? I remember not liking him.

Same. With part 3 coming figured it was some sort of preview.

I'm impatiently waiting for it to release.

He accidentally created Anti-Venom, power switched Cloak and Dagger and had them as his minions for a little bit.

Game mechanics look solid, I just hope the villain roster is decent and the costume options are sizable

Hobgoblin.

Sanders is the greatest hero

This reminds me, Peter and MJ were into some kinky shit in bed

Spidercide

embrace the stupid

>Molten Man
>The Beetle
>Styx and Stone
>The Looter
>Stegron
>Coldheart

I was gonna suggest the Grapplers, because I liked Letha and Lascivious in that Spidey/Punisher comic, but I dunno if they're even really Spidey rogues, or if they have an affiliation in the first place

since Kingpin is now tied to Netflix
Spidey can take on a different kind of mob boss

forgot pic

>The hero we all deserve

>Villain.

They should cast the dude who played Storm Shadow in the live action G.I Joe as Negative.

Also worth noting in the ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, he was voiced by Keone Young, who was the original Storm Shadow VA.

Didn't he start out as a villain?

You're thinking of his dad.

Then his dad.

>great villain
>MCU movies

user...

Is Hobgoblin REALLY that obscure?
I mean he's no Doc Ock or Green Goblin but he's not exactly really obscure. Would still love to see him on the big screen, though.

And to answer OP's question, I wouldn't mind seeing Crime Master myself.
If not as a main villain then at least as some kinda side villain.

Throw in her new gang.

I'm surprised at how many mob boss enemies Spidey has. Tombstone, Hammerhead, Mr. Negative, The Rose, Silvermane, Crime-Master, the Big Man, sometimes The Owl, the Lobo Brothers, etc.

It wouldn't be New York without encountering the mob every 20 paces

aka Batman: Arkham 5

Stiltman!

Sony actually really wants to use D'orfino Kingpin in a movie.

Spider slayers would be sweet

Of course there's also Kingpin and the fact that Green Goblin's original motivation was to become a crime boss before it got derailed into simply just killing Spider-Man.

You know that this is the only true answer

What about Morlun?

Hey, Spectacular remembered. He even got to be the Big Man near the end.

Crime Master was pretty cool in the agent venom run. The reveal about him at the end was completely retarded though. I bet they did it just to make a "read asm 8 from 50 years ago!" Editor note.

We're getting another Crime Master story tomorrow.

No idea what the Hell it'll be about.

I have a soft spot for pic related

Book of Ezekiel adaptation would be great with that.

Are they using him for the upcoming game to appeal to the Japanese audience? Either way, he's cool, and I'd like him to get some more exposure.

was just going to say Spot

How about hydro man?

Would need some amazing CGI to not look like shit but could be cool too.

shitty as ASM2 was, I think electro looked pretty good.

He's Hong Kong.

Always wanted Marvel to do animated movie adaptations of storylines like that or The Death of Jean DeWolff or Kraven's Last Hunt, but they'd probably be shit.

Fun fact: Mr. Negative is an illegal immigrant from China.

But only the OG version.

Leave that brave undocumented American alone, he helps the homeless

What's the name of those normal mob dudes that are just really strong humans. I think one has a whip. The enforcers?

If they cut the totem magic bullshit out it would be great.

Screwball.

Newspapers were all about fighting the mob.

Didn't he die in the last few months ? I remember a page depicting some funerals.

How is Hobgoblin obscure? I remember back when he was THE main nemesis of Spider-Man.

Then again, back then Morbius and Scorpion were considered big time threats.

Here is a big guy for Spidey to fight.

Don't mistake villains who are too shit for someone to care about them for obscure villains.
Well, Mr. Negative is a Slott's shitty OC so by MCU standards he's great. Wait, I take the last part back, he still sucks.

I miss Pandamania. She's hot.

I would much prefer him than any of the well known ones now that they've done nearly all of them (poorly for the most part). Cardiac would be a nice edition to the movies, along with Silver Sable, Kraven and Black Cat.

Slott has decent to amazing ideas. You're right, he just sucks at execution.

Silk was a bad idea for a character though. I kinda wish he would stretch one issue ideas across for like three instead. For instance the Lizard/Morbius thing from like 2014 could have been much better. Also Spock never went anywhere. It's like it never happened. I wanted more Lawful Neutral anti-hero Spider-Man.

Fun fact: that was planned for the 3rd Amazing Spider-Man movie along with Tombstone.

Those would be cool.

Yeah, the Enforcers. Ox, Montana, and Fancy Dan (and occasionally others).

>Kraven

We're getting shitty Kraven's daughter and his retarded wife played by Jennifer Lawrence

But she refuses to have sex or breed.

Says you.