ITT: Proud and patrotic americans

ITT: Proud and patrotic americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU&t=555s
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/07/02/531911536/teacher-of-the-year-in-oklahoma-moves-to-texas-for-the-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racist.

But that's not Uncle Sam, user.

I'm not sure what Sup Forums thinks about current captain america, but this speech was pretty awesome.

me in BvS threads

No better duo!

Fuck off Jake.

now this is bait :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

Major Glory, I salute you.
Your words are bold and your breath is minty fresh.

I miss Randy Savage

I'd read a Justice Friends comic with art like this

That speech is shit. It's the mindset of every stubborn asshole who thinks they're right in the face of overwhelming evidence. It's the rallying cry of the selfish, arrogant shithead. It's an embarrassment to the country.

ALL HAIL THE GOLDEN GOD EMPEROR!

that speech also works when alot of shit is happening and the truth is being hidden. if any you come out as an stubborn asshole yourself since you seem to only think of a single application of that speech

>overwhelming evidence
Such as? There's a lot of stuff that could be faked and the only thing that can't be is solid thinking. If your ideas are right and can't be countered and the opposition has to resort to drowning you out, then what?

Amazing Screw-On Head

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU&t=555s

*eagle screech*

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

Goddamn rockfuckers...

Wow, this looks really cool

Remove this cuck.

Take it easy Carl

Get mad poltard.

Stay mad libtard

The Joker weirdly enough.

I like dis

Trump won and america is #1, stay mad.

Not my god emperor

Shit art?

Tough shit heretic

This feels a bit out of character for him to say.
Did the Red Skull atleast whoop his ass?

Trump is literally the Herald of a meme god . He is the heretic

What are you talking about? Trump IS The Meme God.

It's ridicoulus, but it's kinda canon in different comics that the Joker hate the Nazis, there a panel were he said you guys are just mean and boring

Number one in what? Crops rotting on fields because Mexicans are leaving and there's noone to gather them?

Nobody ever wants to pick their own damned cotton.

America needs to

he's pretty awesome as a supreme leader

>you guys
But yeah. I just think it would fit him more to go with their insanity or something. The only thing I see him hate about them is their strict order and power structure.

>no one ever compromise so nothing can ever get done
The American Way.

G O G E

VANDIRE

>The only thing I see him hate about them is their strict order and power structure.
This kinda make sense, i suppose that for a guy like the joker an authoritarian regime is hell or taunt to cause even more chaos

america. hey, i'm ashamed of it

That speech makes Steve sound like a retard, I get why some stupid American may think that it makes sense to be a dumbass, but it just makes me think of Americans defending interventionism. That speech is something George bush would use to defend the Vietnam War, or that Reagan would say to excuse crimes in latinamerica.

>Not recognizing old Colbert

I swear, Sup Forums is the biggest collection of morons the world over.

Can I see a picture of some of these fields?

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS Sup Forums!

Old Colbert was a liberal shill in disguise.

rad

>I will follow what the majority says!
Fuck you, the majority once supported slavery, supported wars, discrimination etc

Follow something that you believe is right with your own research, popular ideas many times are wrong, stop being a sheep

>the majority once supported slavery, supported wars, discrimination

The irony is that all of these were backed by Democrats.

That is the most evil fucking name I've ever heard

>shill in disguise.
Only if you were a fucking moron that doesn't understand satire? That would be like saying the Onion is a fake news paper in disguise.

Wtf, I hate the Democrats now.

The sad part is that its true.

The parties switched political ideologies, which is why Republicans were for segregation and are generally dicks to minorities.

My eyes have been opened, thank you user for teaching me what school never did. Truly I am awoken anew, I'm gonna go out and vote Republican right now.

I know, I was being mocking

The sad part is that you actually think sharing a name makes them exactly the same party

Not even American
Just the biggest Westaboo

Unfortunately it was not picked up and this pilot is all we have

>Democrats aren't associated with the Democratic Party

What a shocker!

Though the power of dick the soldier turned the heavies sister into an america loving patriot.

>grandfather
wouldnt he become an uncle?

I guess that means all the pro-gerrymandering republicans are all just pretending.

Oh boy... i wasn't prepared for retardation of this magnitude

Mods, please sage this thread before it becomes a remedial government class.

What's with this thing conservatives do where they pretend the Southern Strategy wasn't a thing? Is this why they are gutting our educational system, so people will be dumb enough to not learn history?

Party ideologies have shifted, and more than once. Google "United States party system" or "6th party system"

>A thread about american cartoons and comics on independence day turns into political history thread

The current education system is completely shit due to shit tier tenured teachers and their unions demanding more money for pay than for actually helping kids learn. School choice actually will give kids a chance to get in a school with better curriculum and more effective and efficient teachers who value a child's education more than a paycheck. I thought liberals were always harping about "muh keeds are da future!". Am i wrong?

>Am i wrong?
Yes.

So libshits don't really care about kids. Yeah, i believe it.

Yep, you got me.

When voucher stuff has been tried in local areas it hasn't improved educational outcomes

its like when doom cried on 911

MADE IN U.S.A.

Higher pay for teachers generally correlates with higher quality of education. It's not hard to understand why: npr.org/sections/ed/2017/07/02/531911536/teacher-of-the-year-in-oklahoma-moves-to-texas-for-the-money

>doom cried on 911
WTF?!

>NPR

the real redpill is expelling fuck up kids and just failing the fags who dont want to be in class at all. yet teachers get money for every warm body in attendance so they dont do this

Yeah, we should totally improve our educational system by completely doing away with any of our centralized standards. It's not like that works out for the rest of the world, it's that kind of good old American attitude that puts us right at the top of the list in world education at 38 out of 71

I, too, want the US to fall even farther behind the rest of the world on education

>yet teachers get money for every warm body in attendance so they dont do this
Do you think teachers get paid per child?

Having high dropout rates doesn't look good for your nation

Do you want an article about it from another source instead? It happened

but then you get people who "pass" only to need like a years worth of remedial classes at college and that is assuming they even pass the classes the first time around