What was her appeal? Is she still relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1bUw6sUqts
youtube.com/watch?v=4o7VE30ptHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh single mom raising a lot of kids
>relatable to single moms who never did anything ambitious like singing

>Represents the perfect wife archetype for unmarried thirty year old men.

Her appeal was thick MILF legs.

I find it funny that every time Illumination advertises the shit out of a film, you suddenly forget it exists when it releases in theaters.

Just a reminder that this is getting a sequel. Illumination plans to release it on Christmas 2020.

are you telling me I am going to receive more pigmilf? fapfapfapfapfapfap

Should've gone with musical shorts instead.

as long as pigmilf and bunnysluts get lewd it will be fine.

Pigmilf

I liked these ones better than the rabbits.

>caring mom
>can sing
>short stack
>has a sexy costume change

Ash>Rosita

Fight me faggot.

THICC

Ash is pretty cute AND based on a much cooler animal. But, Rosita's ability to actually make me like her when I fucking hate pigs, means that she truly is superior wife material. Of course, Ash being single and without a dozen kids is major points in her favor.

She was meant to represent mothers who are virtually raising kids on their own. The husband could have been taken out and barely anything would have changed.

Elephant PA was the best girl.

Elephant was pretty boring as a character. Didn't do anything until the very end.

In a lesser movie Gunter would have been a sleazebag trying to steal Rosita away from her husband.

I should draw her again, not only because I like her but also because I haven't draw a pig in a while.

She wasn't single.

But she was married tho...

It shouldn't be hard to get her away from her husband. The problem is finding a way to unload as many of the kids on the ex without coming off as a bad guy.

Her appeal is she is a waifu that also functions as emergency rations without crossing into cannibalism.

>barely anything would have changed.

except her living conditions

My top waifu picks are Judith and Nana.

why is everyone so ugly

Is there any thicc art of her

Nancy was the only cute one.

Wasn't there some punk rock Hedgehog/Porcupine people were into for a bit?

Yes, when it was in /trash/ for a while.

Ash was the main one, but Becky with her bangs was best porcupine.

Fucking Becky with the good hair.

The twerking rabbits were fuuuuugly.

No. The question is: why is that sheep ordering a Big Mac? Isn't that like soylent green in their world...?

>what was her appeal?
She could rock to "Eye of the Tiger."

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1bUw6sUqts

I've never seen any. It's almost like weight gain art of Sam Sparks from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. It's one of those things where maybe it's so obvious it's TOO obvious.

fuckin speak up, lady

I still wanna cum inside of each and every one of them.

big macs aren't made of sheep baka-san

i dun luvd dis here music movie cos i dun luv me sum of them radio station jams i tell you what boy

>inb4 pics from the thread of that dude from tumblr obsessed with the gorilla from sing

No kidding.
>inb4 he was ordering a Happy Meal with chicken McNuggets
Want to tell the flatulent bull what those burgers were made of?

I think he's a bison.

That stupid gag nearly killed me. Somehow, it managed to catch me by surprise despite how obvious it is.

They look rather nice in motion. Talks about the animator's skill, I guess.

why would that sheep give a fuck about burgers made of cow just because cows exist you fag?
they just dont show lamb dishes cause its not a popular dish among americans, other than disgusting lamb chops

A sheep eating meat. Huh.. weird..

meat tastes fuckin gud
maybe big macs are veggie macs
i never saw the movie cuz it looks like hot dog shit

This is why I hate "all animuls are teh peepls!" Horseshit, because some fucking faggot will completely obsess over what they eat and meat and shit.

Bojack at least told everyone to fuck off by going "yeah, they are cannibals. Whatever."

I expected that and was really glad it didn't. Even more that the husband didn't get irrationally jealous. Also I was strangely attracted to Ms Crawley.

The visual of Rosita pulling up to the drive thru and ordering 26 quarter-pounder BLT meals sure gave me a chuckle. :-)

Gunter was a class act.

They had dat ass and they knew how to drop it. That was their only claim to fame. You're literally concerned about the wrong end.

Agreed.

Oh, don't mind me, just posting the best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=4o7VE30ptHo