Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTTO74Gtdkw
youtube.com/watch?v=95pD_iQcODw
youtube.com/watch?v=X8oiNLZ8dR4
youtube.com/watch?v=H3x4cXvPUyo
youtube.com/watch?v=_fz4OELrr6A
youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ou8v8zPAcOM
youtube.com/watch?v=V05YqgvkL2M
youtube.com/watch?v=06gkqCqk3hc
youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
youtube.com/watch?v=wmblujn4eDg
youtube.com/watch?v=nBTBufbEkao
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXnG_LneVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are those things on his front bumper? nipples?

>wouldn't leave the fucking tunnel
Henry was a homo

>""""Henry""""

The flaw was he had to be rebuilt, because he had firebox issues and required Welsh Coal.

He's not James.

???????
Do you just not have any idea how trains work or something?

Didn't get a piece of Percy's ass

>An A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half

One track mind

Why we're all the engines terrible people?

He broke Rule 55.

>Edward
>Terrible

i know what a tv looks like but fuck if i know how they work

He always fucks up the flying kipper.

Fair enough. They are rubber bumbers/shock absorbers basically. Keeps from marring the metal when they hook them together.

>LMS Mixed Traffic

No thanks.

>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SIR TOPHAM HATT!

He's not Gordon.

THAT'S THE FAT CHAIRMAN TO YOU, YOU SHITTY, LMS PIECE OF ROLLING SCRAP METAL!

We can all agree the best things about the Thomas the Tank Engine franchise are the facial expressions

Is Henry comming out of the tunnel an analogy of homosexuality?

>Yes.... for the love of God.....

No. It's something that happened in reality. In the US, a locomotive derailed in a tunnel and they couldn't get it out, so they built a new tunnel next to it.

Definitely

His firebox wasn't big enough to get a good fire going.

Edward was fucking bro-tier.

My nigga! Edward is best engine. It pisses me off that they never do anything with him in the newer seasons.

Did somebody say Thomas thread?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

Fucking retard DELETE THIS

This is 300% pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=VTTO74Gtdkw

Apparently in some of the early Thomas books, he was inexplicably colored blue

Then everything happened at once.
youtube.com/watch?v=95pD_iQcODw

Is that what it looks like now? Christ! what happened? Where did it all go wrong?

>No more comfy models

youtube.com/watch?v=X8oiNLZ8dR4

Feels bad mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3x4cXvPUyo

Absolutely nothing

There's a graveyard in England with a volcano now because Awdry's corpse has been spinning so hard he's burrowed all the way down to the magma.

youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU&has_verified=1

I just watched the whole thing
>That scene where the squashed corpse of Thomas comes out of his boiler
Holy fuck that's edgy

GIMME YOUR FAVORITE ENGINE PAIRING NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ou8v8zPAcOM
Can someone explain this? Why is this like, the ONE spiritual/magical thing in the original show? Is it an island guardian or something?

RX7 FD + 2ZR

It was written in the 40's so probably not

I still don't get how anyone finds it scary, when Thomas starts screaming at the end it reminds me of that seinfeld episode where Kramer passes a kidney stone and I just laugh my ass off

youtube.com/watch?v=V05YqgvkL2M
Spooky.

>I still don't get how anyone finds it scary
Children who clicked on the vid by accident and manchilds find it scary.
For some reason it reminds me of Tool's artwork

Not as scary as I was led to believe, but it had a lot more effort put into it than the average creepy pasta, I'll give it that.

They aren't rubber. They're 50-pound pieces of steel with big coil springs inside.

the fat controller was a pretty devious asshole. he treats his sentient trains like animals.

wonder if this guy is still alive.

It sucks, but the last three seasons have actually been pretty decent in keeping character consistency

Alright Sup Forums who do YOU think should win the Thomas bowl?

I liked Molly's model. So charming, yet very elegant.

I haven't watched Thomas in years but I love how I can still tell that's James based on how smug the fucker looks.

That's the original colour scheme for James.

None of the above.

You know as a kid, I caught a random episode of Thomas here or there but I never watched it religiously. My 2 year old is obsessed, and whenever we watch these old episodes it always catching me off guard when they have some horrible ending.

I guess you haven't seen "Edward Strikes Out".

Fuck that episode. That was way out of character.

If they released a soundtrack of all the old Thomas music, I'd buy the fuck out of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=06gkqCqk3hc

How the fuck do you even watch that show. It's terrifying.

The same way I watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4

See, this is why there are no Edward episodes. The fanbase goes nuts if he's written with flaws.

Nothing, he's perfect

Well that was more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Yeah, but in some of the early books, basically everyone who wasn't James was blue. That's why James is such a cunt about being red.

Probably because he was black.

His flaws are that he's too old, too weak, and just all around a nice guy. The entire appeal of the first seasons was that practically all of the engines were smug assholes fucking up constantly. Edward was the straight man to everyone else including Thomas.

>inexplicably
He got painted blue because it's the railway's official livery

changed back to green because he looked almost identical to Gordon in the illustrations

I appreciated the joke, user

get on my level

youtube.com/watch?v=wmblujn4eDg

youtube.com/watch?v=nBTBufbEkao

Everyone has to sell their soul for the almighty dollar at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXnG_LneVI

>I used to watch that guy's videos when he used the Tomy trains like centuries ago
Holy shit

I'm currently making a little indie game called Sodor Fight Club. It's exactly what it sounds like: a 2D sprite fighting game where you play as Thomas and Friends characters and fight various engine bosses.

Any twisted suggestions you think I should add?

Do you play as humanoid versions of the trains or the trains as they are?

train tits

It's a bit of a one track story

You mean like other characters or real-life locomotives, because I have some ideas for the latter.

But there are dozens of tracks on the show.

Shit, Sodor has more rail infrastructure than most of Western Europe despite being a shitty island off the Cumbrian coast.

Toby and Edward are my favorites but I always wondered who was the older of the two.

How the hell is there just a bridge to the mainland on the island, it doesn't make sense!

I thought the skarlowy railway was much smaller than that. it stretches over 2/3rds of the island.
and what the hell is that massive town in the center of the island

You're going to get sued by the guys that own Thomas.

>tfw watching the show and seeing the hideous changes to the Skarloey Railway

Toby: Built: June 1914
Edward: Built: 1896

>Be Henry
>Pulling one of the most important frieghts
>Some idiot Yardmaster sends him in the wrong direction despite being told multiple times not to do it
>Signalman too slow to switch the tracks
>Crash in the Water, Sir Topham Hatt blames him for everything gone wrong and forces him to sent back via a barge of Fish where everyone watches

That train is fucking cursed, When has that train ever gotten to it's destination on time or with out being late. Seriously fuck the flying kipper load

Does that make Edward a 90s train?