Which is better? Charcoal or me? Well?

Which is better? Charcoal or me? Well?

Charcoal

Microwave.

Nothing is quite as good as a well-done, charcoal grilled steak slathered in ketchup.

The fact that Hank put his marriage on the line for fucking grilling further proves hes more insane than Dale

I was honestly hoping Peggy would have said charcoal just to see Hank's reaction

Charcoal is better than propane and medium rare is for third worlders.

After all the bullshit Bobby, Peggy and Luanne put him through he gets to be unreasonably selfish once in a while

Fuck off, Martian.

No one, no cook ever will say that propane is good.

bump

TASTE THE MEAT! NOT THE HEAT!

He said "charcoal or meat".

Agreed. Medium rare is just overcooked and dry

At least you didn't defend ketchup on a steak.

>Not using actual wood like pecan or oak to cook a perfect rare steak

Fucking philistines!

>medium rare is for third worlders

Neck yourself you worthless puke. Anyone who orders a steak well done has no taste at all.

>Ketchup on a well done steak

Mr President, we've talked about this. A proper steak is either a strip steak or ribeye that's been dry aged, cooked to rare over a wood flame, allowed to rest till medium rare and served sliced with it's juices on the side. Anything else is frankly unAmerican and heresy.

>Medium rare is dry

WTF are you smoking nigga?

How Hank was able to keep a level head even with all the shit he had to put up with is beyond me. Then again, Bobby does have a knack for cooking and proper meat inspection so he could end up as a beef inspector for the USDA. And there were the times when Bobby was interested in shop and wanted to build a boat for the Arlen Regata so maybe Bobby isn't that much of a lost cause.

Neck yourself faggot.

>>>/cock/ when?

You disgust me.

What does blue rare taste like? I usually eat my steak medium/medium rare, though I have had rare before and I wasn't disappointed at all.

>I love the taste of blood and raw meat!
t. caveman

And yet people argue about what seasonings Hank would like.

Bobby isn't a lost cause he jusy doesn't live up to hanks old fashioned expectstions of ehat a boy should be. Hank wanted a football ball playing chad for a son.

Hank is a simple man: a dash of salt and cracked black pepper after cooking.

Again Bobby has shown some talents that made Hank proud.

All it is is a raw steak with a good sear. And its delicious

>I like eating burnt carcinogenic leather slathered in a processed overly sweet tomato sauce

t. philistine

Is well done really that bad?

I like both.
what am I?

The only flaw I have with charcoal is the smoky after breath you get when eating the food from a charcoal grill. Propane doesn't give you an after breath in my experience. So I recommend trying out propane grills.

In Paris the cooks will flat out tell you to fuck off if you order well done.

>Paris
Yeah, wouldn't want to offend mohommad

Paprika is amazing on steaks, especially the Hungarian type for an old fashioned Goulash flavor.

the french can't cook worth a damn.

>not liking the subtle nuances of char grilled meat

Fucking philistines!

>real paprika over crappy store paprika

My nigga

>subtle
>you smell charcoal for the whole day
If it was subtle, sure, but charcoal is very powerful.

I dare you to say that to a Frenchman's face.

Honestly, propane is better than charcoal.

ok.

Thats why you use hardwood like pecan, mesquite or oak.

Say what? That they love islam? I don't see why they would get offended over the truth.

This numbnuts

Bobby can throw a punch like a man too, he gave joseph a nosebleed as a prepubescent instead of breaking his own hand.

I have only eaten blue one time, it was a dry aged steak and I didnt want to destroy the flavor. Ive never eaten meat that tasted as good. It was soft as butter and I could have cut it with just a fork. If you're going blue the cut better be better than top quality, but if it is you'll never have a better way of cooking that meat.

I feel like Bobby is his own person, and isn't afraid to do what he likes to do.

That's probably the reason that Cotton liked him so much

That and he reminded his grandfather of himself at that age

So will Dhali Llama Bobby grow up to kill fitty men?

If he truly is the Lama he could do either or both.

I swear he does it to fuck with people at this point.

because everyone screams about two scoops.

No user, Trump having shit taste is not just a troll. His taste is just shit

The President is elderly and it's dangerous for him to eat rare meat

>Trump is in his 70's yet has more stamina and drive than men half his age

Trump isn't elderly, he's a fucking beast.

He was implying medium is overcooked

He doesnt even use sea salt.

Fantastic, you should try Chilean Crudo or Steak Tartar or Carpaccio

The man is playing 10th dimensional chess while still trolling.

>it's dangerous for him

It's not, but it will fuck up his digestion. the older you are the slower the meat pass your system

Did you forget how to read?

Isnt he afraid of germs?

t. Trump

No, medium rare is overcooked garbage. Rare and Blue Rare on charcoal is how you should eat steak. I agree with that post.

Why is Peggy the worst character, ever

Why do americans insist on eating meat bloody and raw while pretending this is some sort of high culinary art? Fucking cavemen.

Peggy and Bobby both love charcoal and know it makes meat taste better they just hide it to avoid hurting hanks feelings.

This is canon: Hank and the Great Glass Elevator

>I think the liquid from steak is blood
lmao

I'm pretty sure half of what he does is just to fuck with people. He's probably realized that he's not the boss he thought he would be, so he just fucks around half the time. He can just do anything he wants and the media will eat it up.

It's not americans, americans overcook their meat.

In white countries you can safely eat raw meat.

>medium rare is overcooked
Are you trying to sound like a retard?

As an American and Texan, i enjoy raw meat. Mainly because i live next to a ranch that has it's own butcher shop.

now all i can think of is cotton telling people proudly that he killed 50 men at hanks wedding

Because she coddles Bobby and Luanne and had a breakdown when Bobby could cook better than her.

I saluted Cotton for his service in the Pacific yesterday. Even fictional war heroes are still war heroes

>Mainly because i live next to a ranch that has it's own butcher shop.
That's fantastic.

It is actually. It gives you a sense of appreciation to see your meat source being cared for and raised properly.

t. Rump

Is the joke about Hank that he's dedicated his life to an inferior product?

I bet you like it well done

He is a flawed man with a terrible wife, and is a failure as a parent. But he is a truly good person that tries it's best.

Then again America is the country that birthed Heart Attack Grill

As we all know Whataburger is the best burger restaurant

>failed parent

That's to be seen. Bobby does have interests that makes his father proud. Hell, he started liking football and it shocked Hank when he cheered.

DUDE
BUTTER
LMAO

>Whataburger is the best burger restaurant

user, you're a good man

A BOGGLE coach?

BOGGLE?
O
G
G
L
E
?

Thank you for getting it. They did a good job making you have sympathy for hank with cotton but giving hank a broken foundation still is just the reason he was a poor father, not an excuse. The final episode was perfect because hank grew enough as a human being over the series to be able to support bobby and help him develop his own talents, when in the past he failed or bungled those things in the past.

Still doesn't excuse Peggy being a cunt of a character.

Peggy wasnt the main character, it was Hank. The last episode was the climax to Hanks character arc. He finally did all the right things to being a good father and now his life matches his ideal.
Peggys character arc is shes a cunt, but she at least gets some self awareness with the episode where she finally learns the whole joseph johnredcorn thing and doesnt fuck everyones lives up instead of following her nature.

American beef culture is not that good in the sense that if you don't have a butcher and access to fresh meat your culture probably was fucked up due industrial killing and supermarket meat, but...

American Pork culture is only second to polish/german, and there's no better ribs in the world than the ones made in murrika

Perks of living next to a ranch: grass fed antibiotic free wagyu cattle where even the offal is pristine, the cleanest hogs eating quality feed, fresh chicken and eggs, and tender cabrito. Not to mention i have white tail deer roaming through my yard every day. The Texas Hill Country is a localvore's wet dream

I was watching that episode when I posted this, spoopy. I really dislike her and Hank deserves way better, he's too pure for this world

BOGGLE?