Friendly reminder there has never been an unironically good Spider-Man television program

Friendly reminder there has never been an unironically good Spider-Man television program

>Spectacular

Magnificent theme song, art was barely passable

Says you faggot. The Spot episode in the 90s cartoon was GOAT. Plus Barnes is a great voice actor. Even though I prefer him as Miguel

As someone who grew up with Spiderman TAS in the 90s even I say Spectacular was better. Like way better.

Given all the shit that was behind the scenes, it was pretty damn good

Friendly reminder that OP is a faggot and his parents never loved him

They were fine shows, not perfect, but passable kids action shows

Not every show is going to be Batman TAS

The Spot saga is the only thing that really sticks out in my memory from the series. That and the characterization of Kraven.

SHOCKEEEEEEERRRR

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME

I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTHHHHHHHH

The Alistair Smythe arc of the 90s show was fantastic and to a extent did for him what Batman Tas did for Mr. Freeze.

But that's where you're wrong

>art was barely passable

It made the show stand out in a sea of Timm imitators and anime-wannabes and it allowed for great animation.

I'm watching Spectacular right now. Writing is top notch. There's nothing better than a series where you can tell the story and characters were slowly crafted from the start to unravel soe giant mystery. Ala Watchmen, FMA.

Double dubs confirm. You should get back to sucking cock, OP. It's the only thing you're good for.

Spidey's voice was best in this series, prove me wrong.

He was great but I think Smythe was better until his transformation which removed some level of potential nuance.

God help his faggot little soul

TAS>Spectacular theme song wise

Agreed.

What about the top notch Kingpin?

Barnes is great. But nobody comes close to Roscoe Lee Browne's Kingpin.

But OP, you posted it.

The entire voice cast was great. Whenever I read the comics, they're the voices I hear.

>The entire voice cast was great. Whenever I read the comics, they're the voices I hear.
For the most part with Spidey characters, I hear the Spectacular versions. But Browne as Kingpin... That'll always be what I hear for him.

Are those the only qualities that make a good series?

I AM INVINCIBLE