Imagine Toy Story with a black character

what do you think about that? wich black character do you add to the film?

I think this is a pointless thread

the slinky dog

The kid that steals the toys.

There's a new sheriff in town.

I'm imagining toy story with a black character and literally everything I come up with is kinda sad.

You add a black kid and now he's stuck with all these white toys that he cant relate to.

You add a black toy and he's probably some fucked up racist thing that got made back in the 40's or even worse, some misguided but well intentioned attempt at making a Negro-Friendly toy that was probably really goddamn dumb and ended up getting thrown out by his owner after a week.

That or he's a ball in a cup... and with no way to anthropomorphize him his life is a living hell. Created with no way to covey or communicate with others. He is alive and concious and completely unable to move or do anything or even signal to his neighbors that he exists and has thoughts. He has no mouth and he must scream.

seeing how disney is progressive lately, i wouldnt be surprised if they added some POC to the cast

>TOC
ftfy

I see what you did there my SJW friend, and I'll raise you a "imagine Toy Story with a Black gay Ken character who's secretly in love with a transgender white Ken doll who identifies as a sis gender autistic Disney on Ice Olaf the snow man Ice mug?"

A Mr.T/Terry Crews style action figure that's actually a pretty chill guy.

I'd watch that.

Combat fucking Carl you dumb faggots.

Everyone in this thread knows about Combat Fucking Carl however the OP said "imagine Toy Story " as in the Original early 90s film not what if that character from that tv special Combat Carl was in Toy Story.

G.I. joe like, with the typical black accent combined with the typical military accent.
He starts as the enemy, but in half of the movie a greater threat appears and he and his soldiers help woody and his partners.

Ok, then make the Combat Carl that was in the first movie black.

Bill Cosby was very popular in the late 80s / early 90s so there could have been a doll of Fat Albert which is based off of the fat cartoon character that Cosby also voices.

I'm sure he would have put Molly (Andys little sister) to sleep way faster than Mister Potato head could have.

Wait, it's real?

You could replace buzz or woody with combat carl in the first movie, and baby, you've got a soup going.

O.J. Simpson was another very popular proud man of color in early 90s.

He would even do guest spots on kid shows shows like Disney Channels Adventures in Wonderland. I'm sure his action figure would have made a perfect addition to the Toy story cast. Just don't tell the O.J. doll that Little Bo Peep is dating Woody behind his back or Bo Peep might end up losing more than just her sheep.

>You could replace buzz

This would be perfect. Than black Carl could be the one who ends up dating Jessie the white, green eyed, ginger southern Yodeling Cowgirl in Toy Story 2, and 3!!!.