Villains that deserve more spotlight

Villains that deserve more spotlight.

is he actually black tho

This version is.

Is there... a White Spider?

I actually never really knew about this nigga until I watched that movie. No wonder though, he is very boring and uninteresting, literally a generic ninja dude we've seen a million times before.

I did like the part in the movie where batman defeated him and wore his outfitted and pretended to be him though

Didn't know about him until Young Justice, saw the movie right now and just remembered him.

Shit, I completely missed him in that episode.

Also the fact that he isn't very prominent in any of DC comics in the past 5 years doesn't help much.

That's what I mean. I wish he was used more, I like his gimmick and if they give him a bit more characterization despite being on the tamer side of the Bat rouges.

Zsasz is another good one, trash his comic counterpart and use him like Gotham does, he is much more interesting that way.

He is clearly Bats

There is also five different Black Spiders in the comics.

Bolphunga the Unrelenting.

One of them was literally killed by a cop in Gotham Central Pre-New52. It was actually a huge plot point because a regular cop actually got one of the costumed villains, and then "someone" stole the bullet used to down him to sell on the black market.

I miss Gotham Central.

We need more non-spectrum GL villains in general.

>use him like Gotham does
pls elaborate, it's been fucking ages since I watched that show

I think he's an interesting character - I liked him better than the others, but that isn't saying much. Assault on Arkham was pretty bad. And it's pretty funny how they got Josh Keaton to voice him for YJ and he makes pretty obvious spidey references.

He was voiced by Josh Keaton (Spiderman)

I love him, mostly because his name is "Bolphunga the Unrelenting."

What, no way!
You should tell us more, it looks like you know a lot about comics user

Not user, but there's nothing special about Zsasz. He's just a quirky assassin who takes his job seriously, but has no ill will towards his targets. He does make a cut for every victim, but it's more of an after-thought and never brought up again.

*Gotham's Zsasz.

killer moth in live action when

Maybe my love for hydrokinesis makes me biased, but I'd really like to see Hydro Man show up in more Spider-Man related media. A damn shame that he was set up in Spectacular, but it never paid off thanks to the cancellation.

thanks for the quick rundown

I mean, pretty much everything about Spectacular's cancellation is a damn shame.

>Villains