How long would Frank last?

How long would Frank last?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ZeDq4Yo6Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The time it takes Rambo's knife to get where he is

Frank is a nam vet too so he has a chance I think

>Both survive the same politically motivated war against "Commies" and return home to shitty lives.
>Frank uses his power level to start cleaning up scum off of America's streets
>John ends up being drug into more bullshit engagements with Commies as a patsy.

Otherwise the same character.

This is Sup Forums though, so it should be frank vs animated Rambo.

Rambo would feel bad for Frank and get caught

Wouldn't they become best friends though ?
Dammit, now I want to see a crossover

They'd ride off into the sunset in a Heli
WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP

Yeah at first

Then John would slowly become disgusted with Frank's brutality and disregard for the justice system. Rambo still believes in justice even after getting fucked over a bunch of times

youtu.be/1ZeDq4Yo6Jk

Kino

I always felt like the punisher was inspired by action movies

Frank has access to better gear and has gone toe to toe with major heroes and villains.

In the end, it might be close, but Frank will win.

Rambo will win because he has insane plot armor

He should have died at least 15 times in the movies

They will end being bros.

Ok i took five minutes to count Frank Castle's kill count and it's somewhere along the lines of 200 named villains (of which some are super-powered), shit ton of hired gunmen, shit ton of mafia and shit ton of drug cartel members.

I would imagien rambo in punisher's position would do better. He is a better tactician and has more military feats so really no reason to think he couldnt

Maybe, but we are talking about Punisher vs Rambo, right?

In a fight Punisher would win, no amount of big knives and muscle sweat can get over Frank's experience dealing with super-powered and none-powered enemies.

they'd have the longest battle/wrestling match over a knife the world has ever seen.

What powered villains has Frank killed?

>because he has insane plot armor

Oh honey, don't even get me started on characters who has the stronger plot armor.

What is Frankenfrank from?