Write the final episode

Write the final episode.

Al jean snuff film.

We need to go deeper.
His dream version dreams about himself resting in a hammock

Coma Homer.

/thread

Completely the cycle and make sandwich eating Homer dream about laying back in his chair at the office.

>Something Something Karl returns.

The last episode should be a Christmas episode

no

Something something, oops one too many.

They have a really small scale story and then go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes.

The movie.
I swear there was a Simpsons comic asking that question, and they answered "when we end The Simpsons it'll be big like a full feature film in theaters".

this is now a thread of homer imagining stuff

yes. Purple Man commands it.

absolutely not

homer gets cucked lol

Homer makes the same thread on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and gets warned for spamming.

They realize they're in a show that is on life support because it makes money. Wanting to finally end it all, and end it for good, all the SImpsons characters travel to our world, to kill the writers and blow up the production company's headquarters.

I feel so bad for people who dropped this show before s18, they missed some classics

neat

Nice try Fox, fuck off to your hack union writers.

It was all a dream and Homer was in a coma

well fuck

A retread of the Itchy and Scratchy movie episode. All I want is that ending to be THE ending.

I used to have dreams where I was comfy sleeping in my bed. Sometimes people would show up in the dream and wake me up and I was so annoyed.

I remember someone wrote a greentext for the finale, something with the family trying to overcome his fails, but accepting and try to get better in the future, something like people need pressure and challenge

It's the theme song, but it's an episode. It all ends with the "What is matter" speech from the first Tracy Ulman short.

Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob team up and have the Simpson house demolished.
The family moves to a town where nothing interesting happens and none of the townspeople buy into their antics.

>Sup Forums remembers their last fap session.jpg

They stay on the couch for the whole episode just watching tv

>The bump puts his imagination together to form Marge

Never fails to make me laugh.

DO IT MORTAL