Mom, Stewie's dead

>Mom, Stewie's dead.

alright I was waiting for a family guy thread, I have a question
favorite episode?

First one, because everything went downhill since it.

>I was waiting for a family guy thread
this is the saddest sentence I ever fucking heard.

D-do you just sit around all day waiting for specific threads? Like, dawg, you can make your own threads...

Da Boom is literally the only one I find to be interesting and mostly funny. The rest is either mediocre or Springtime for Griffin.

who do you think I am boy, I'm far too lazy to do that
since all family guy threads go to shit anyway I thought "eh I'll just derail one once someone makes it"

I'm surprised that people were shocked over PPG and that pedo animator but no one commented how Stewie and Brian had half-breed children.

>favorite episode?

The last one.

the first season actually had a few decent ones. I wouldn't say good, but at least decent

oh, people were complaining about how stupid the premise was. Family Guy isn't a show aimed at children (supposedly lol) so there wasn't as much of a moral outrage

Ok. What happened?

well, that's because brian isn't a self inse- oh wait

I Dream of Jesus is my favorite.

I had a feeling a lot of people were gonna pick either this or one of the road to episodes

Petoria.

I do it too.
threads I make never seem to get replies...

this, sometimes you just gotta accept the fact that other people word things better than you and are more suited for the spotlight

PEETAH, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE IN UNDERTALE

"When You Wish Upon a Weinstein."

It was being funny towards ethnics without being extremely offensive, unlike recent episodes. In "Family Goy" Peter makes a remark that being diagnosed with cancer is better then being Jewish.

>Holy Crap! This is just as bad as that time I got trapped in Earthbound!
>Oh wait, it's the same game.

Do you know that you just asked that question?
Do you know that you saved and posted that image?

That's fair, I mean at least cancer can go into recession

>Peter makes a remark that being diagnosed with cancer is better then being Jewish.
What else would you expect from Seth "Six Million More" MacFarlane?

Only thing from Family Guy I don't hate is the Star Wars parody and the musical scenes.

how can he be a self insert if MacFarlane doesn't even write the show

it's like you're accusing Billy West of being as dumb as Fry just because they have the same voice

Uh, yeah? why else would I post it

Because people have learned. Those who still watch Family Guy aren't going to stop because of shitty writing.
Seth relies on a lot of things too much, including racial stereotypes. However, Alec Sulkin seems to be the one that got all his worldviews from Sup Forums and tries to weave them into the show. Ever since he got control, the race related jokes went from offensive but funny to "kikes lol mirite niggers lol mirite gooks lol mirite". It's dull.

>Alec Sulkin
Oh yeah, he's the guy who wrote pic related. Seems natural Seth would keep him on as head writer or some shit.

welp, time to ink another tattoo

>BRING ME EGGS
>ONLY EGGS AN SUSTAIN ME

I have no sympathy for the idiot who did this to himself.

>tfw you post in a thread with bunch of replies and it dies immediately
Happens every fucking time.

Who wins, Sup Forums?

The answer is always Saitama unless the character in question can't be punched.