>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Th9swupZerg
youtube.com/watch?v=KPhiPd-EXCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never forget

What is he, /swco/?

>but they were quickly proven wrong.
Source?

poor tall Stormtrooper serving in a manlet world

Cute.

>too tall for a stormtrooper
>not cyborgy enough for a deathtrooper
This is suffering

So did Stormie armor and helmets have adjustable straps or modular padding to adjust fit because given the size difference between individual stormies you'd think they'd have to(and it would explain why Rebels always complain about not being able to see). Must have been easier for Clones given they were all the same size/build.

Give me artistic Star Wars and or memes.
Bonus points for Chiss.

Well now I'm interested to see how these designs will show up in the franchise some day.

>the fin came from Lucas
Nice, I always liked phase 1 better because of the fin, except for TCW where phase 1 looks ugly.

I really like that one in the top left corner

Take.... Take it back...

>dude what if the end of my movie combined the endings from ANH and ESB but had none of the emotional weight of either?

>I'm a genius!

>Add a helicopter shot, Lucas didn't do that so it'll show how much more of a riskier and creative filmmaker I am!

Do you think anybody at Lucasfilm would give a shit if this guy "disappeared"...?

>Do you think anybody at Lucasfilm would give a shit if this guy "disappeared"...?

Hopefully not.

>Add a helicopter shot,

I recall hearing it wasn't even that. They used a fucking drone.

Force Awakens was so bad

The shot type is the same, though. Drones are a hell of a lot cheaper than renting full on choppers, so you can't blame 'em

They are working on it. They got all of George's notes and material and are working form those onward and shoving all of Abrams shit into a box they can dispose of at some point.

Is anyone else not really feeling excited for upcoming Star Wars content anymore?

You're just getting fatigue because of the overabundance of content. Either that or you just don't like Star Wars as much as you used to.

Yeah, I hope so. Pablo seems confident that Lucas's ideas are going to be more closely followed for the remainder of the trilogy, and it's no secret that he didn't like TFA much, so I think it's a shared sentiment at Lucasfilm that TFA is not the movie they wanted to make.

Rogue One seems much more fitting, as it spans beautifully out of the work that Lucas did, as well as all the work Lucasfilm has been doing with things like Rebels. It felt like a valid part of the universe that was no bigger than what it was proceeding, but no less valid because of it. That's exactly the kind of storytelling Lucasfilm has been doing since 2008.

I can't imagine people like Filoni were happy with TFA neither. That man loves George and his movies, all six of them. So to see RotJ so abhorrently invalidated by TFA, and seeing the creative husk that Lucasfilm has been left to work with for the entire era, Filoni must surely not be happy with TFA. It pretty much goes against everything the Prequels did, which allowed him and George to flesh out a beautiful 100+ episode show. Do you think he feels optimistic about doing such a thing with the ST era? Is it even POSSIBLE, with what little TFA offered? He'd basically be having to build the era from scratch himself, because JJ left us fucking nothing.

I think it's telling that there's a glut of content before Jakku, and scraps after.

There's a ton of tech in a stormtroopers helmet, night vision, infrared, anti-glare, enemy highlighting, etc. Without the right training and use it's hard to see through the data "soup" the helmet gives. It's kind of like how Apache helecopter pilots need to train to have their eyes independently track things.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

It never gets old

J.J. is a hack.

Mastermind.

When are we gonna get the best fighter back in canon?

Best boy.

Rogue One was boring, and outstayed its welcome. With better editing to speed up the pace it would have been better.

I wonder what he honestly thinks about the movie. Not the interview spiel, but his private thoughts. Does a man like that see the flaws in his art, does he think it's a masterpiece or does he not give two shits? No idea, just thinking aloud.

I HATE THAT DIRECTOR!

Maybe. I wouldn't say it's flawless.

But it was still the closest to "Star Wars as I liked them" and got Lucas's approval too, so I give it a pass.

A few minor edits, and a few extra scenes to aid character arcs would have helped a bit

Who on earth let this happen? It annoys me that someone actually came up with this idea and wasted time and resources on it when they could've used what time and money they had left on improving the ending helicopter shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Th9swupZerg

>Thrawn, Bloodline, Tarkin, Lords of the Sith, and Catalyst are all far better than Darth Plagueis.

Am I the only person not bothered by the helicopter shot? Almost every Star Wars movie ends with the camera far away from the characters and given the landscape of the Ach-To set you literally have to use a flying camera to get that shot. I thought nothing of it until /swco/ started memeing it.

the colors and focus are so different from the rest of the film, if someone were to post a still of that before the film came out i would have believe it was a set leak.

>They used a fucking drone.
>not using a helicopter lightsaber
Fucking plebs.

It's because a helicopter shot just didn't feel like Star Wars and they didn't need it. They could've just had a still shot just like every other film. But then again the rest of the film never had good still shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPhiPd-EXCA

Star Wars #33 storytime

Hell yeah, thanks for the storytime!

Pretty cool, not gonna lie

aww

Not a fan of the art style of the star wars comics, I preferred the VADER style.

I assume you mean the 2017 Vader artist, right? Because this comic is the same "artist" who did most of the 2015-2016 Vader comic.

They switch out artists every so often, Larocca hasn't been on the main one for long. Hopefully he wont be on it for long neither. But all things considered, this issue looks better than the shit he usually puts out.

Yeah. It's not like I'm not enjoying the comics or anything, I just prefer the other style.

>Story about Lin-I mean, Luke, stranded on an Island with all his tools and equipment gone
>Water people help/need his help too

Has Pablo been playing Breath of the Wild?

Oh my fucking god my fucking dick FUCK

I'll admit I never read any of these, but those faces just always creep me out. It doesn't really fit most of the time.

That is a shit way to go.

t. first-time storytimer and not watched TFA and Rogue One yet so someone else will storytime issue four of its comic adaptation.

What the fuck? Go watch Rogue One right now m8

And thanks for the storytime! Art aside, that is one of my favorite Star Wars comics yet.

Speaking of Vader, what does everyone think of the first couple 2017 issues?

>that Lando face

SPACE LEGAL

I love it to be honest. I wasn't expecting them to tackle post-ROTS Vader so soon, but I am glad they are. The action in the first issues was great too, and the comic benefits well now that Larocca is busy with the main comic.

Excited to see the Inquisitors too, because apparently theyre returning in the comic.

What was the point of that SW issue? Stranded for only one issue on a planet we'll never see again. Just muh stronk womyn Leia pandering?

Are you for fucking real?

Anyone else a little tired of the main Star Wars comic kinda just drifting about?

As questionable as some of the writing has been, it feels wrong to make a modest deal about losing 3PO and then proceeded to enter a flashback arc followed by a crossover followed by this one-shot and a two-parter with Sana and Lando.

I'm enjoying it thus far, particularly the force lore and the development of the Vader-Sheev dynamic.

Only thing I'm not too fond of is the art, as it strikes me as a cut-rate Pepe Larraz.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DON'T SPEAK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN!

They're just doing some one shots for the next tpb before they go into the next story arc. next arc wont start for about another 5 issues or so

Thanks for the story time user

yeah, the mainline comic has been boring for a while. they need to stop focusing on the big 3's random adventures and focus on the war

I prefer Rise of Darth Vader, canon or not. I like the inclusion of that badass looking Grey Jedi(not calling a Grey Jedi that i just can't remember his name)though

>join a party for shenanigans in destiny
>Guys are talking about Star Wars
>Hear 'THESE GOD DAMN SJWs ARE TAKING OVER STAR WARS'
>REVAN WAS A DUDE, AND THREE OF MY FRIENDS AGREE
>RO WAS FUCKING SHIT WHO CARES ABOUT THE MARY SUE JYN ALL I CARE ABOUT ARE JEDI
>Sit there silent pretending I have no idea what they're talking about because I just want friends to play with

Similar thing happened to me a couple years ago, was out with a turbonormie friend, and he starts talking about Star Wars, as it was quite topical, with TFA almost out.

Suddenly he goes on a mini-rant about how Disney ruined Star Wars and got rid of all the old canon for their new comics. I know for a goddamn motherfucking fact that this guy has never touched a comic in his life. He was just trying to appeal to me, knowing I was a Star Wars fan, presuming that I too would be upset with Disney.

When you wonder why normies seem to repeat RLM-tier bullshit, and you wonder why such shitty opinions are so widespread, that is why; They attempt to appeal and fit in with the "true fanbase" by repeating shit they've heard from the most vocal minority.

How much do people bet they cut that scene because it portrayed Rey relying on the help of others?

Also Jesus Christ she is a poor actress

Shit like this is why my normie friends seem convinced now that TFA is the best Star Wars movie, and that Rogue One is "le fan film xD"

Yeah he said that revan was a dude because his friends agreed he should be. I said you could choose their gender, and it's really a 50/50 split, and he went into turbo defense mode eventually "o-oh well I have friends who agree so you're wrong!" he loved TFA, oddly enough. I asked him about the plot to KotoR and he had no idea what the fuck he was talking about. I doubt he even played it. He mentioned Kylo was a cheap Kyle, and when I asked him who that was, he didn't really know. I'm convinced this dude was a poser. Though, the rest of the group thought it was hilarious how anally annihilated he got when I called him out, so much so that he rage quit the game (after causing us to restart 20 times and saying I was a shit tier player; right)

he was just a cunt poser who wanted his NERD CRED™

Those are the kind of chumps I used to love BTFOing in Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.

I have serious concerns/issues with The Last Jedi...
> The destruction of apparently the entire republic leaves the good guys in worse shape then any point we saw in the original trilogy so the idea of doing a Empire to it's Stars Wars is preposterous tonally regardless of the Resistance managing to destroy Star Killer. The order has won.
> Them doing Walkers again, for fuck's sake.

For real though, what was th whole hubbub about the end of Lost Stars possibly not jiving with Rogue One or something?

This was a topic a few months ago.

>The destruction of apparently the entire republic
stopped reading
clearly the British won the War of 1812 because the white house got burned down and Canada annexed the USA

Walkers are always fun, though.
And I don't know where you got that first concern from, smashing a government isn't the same as obliterating a nation. The Republic didn't suddenly stop being the Republic just because Hosnian Prime got turned into a miner's paradise.