>2017
>Perry Bible Fellowship is still the best webcomic around
Why can't anybody else compete?

You can't synthesize old people humor yet and the internet if full of youngfags.

You are now aware of the political implications of this strip

C'mon now. Why must everything be a contest? Can't we all just enjoy the few good webcomics out there?

What if they're not actually good?

What if the sheer volume of absolutely mindblowingly awful webcomics has just ground down our expectations so thoroughly that what we think is "good" is just mediocre at best?

not his best imo.

I hate to give him the b^u treatment
But it works better without the bug saying tighter tighter at the end
Pbf comics usually leave the last pannel with little to no dialogue so the reader underands what's happening just by looking at the drawing

I'm not, maybe because foreign, pls explain

There needs to be good for bad to exist and vice-versa
AKA: show us what YOU think is good instead of being a "everything sucks" egdelord

he'd need to find a different way to illustrate that the little bug is still overjoyed happy while being wrapped up in spider silk then.

seems like a compromise

I don't enjoy having opinions because that way people can disagree with me

the bug thinks the spider is helping him transition into a buterfly but in reality its eating him alive

Not him but i still dont see the correlation

its pretty blatant
maybe there is some bias thats stopping you

Then you should't have posted that proto-emo post in the first place.

relic from the old internet

I miss those days

Transgender

or voting for a candidate who's gonna backstab all their voters just to please themselves and their circlejerk buddies

nope
transgender

Haven't been to nedroid for a while, guess I'm spending the next half hour catching up.

How does that address the theme of "transformation"?

It doesn't. You're bad at this.

I used to really love Julia Wertz's stuff, but I haven't read it in years.

>half hour
More like 2 minutes.

country as a whole instead of person

more proof that Sup Forums is full of reactionary retards

Nice

you cant really blame me for getting that idea out of the comic, it really looks that way
i just thought he unintendidly fucked up,, turns out he is making political comics now

WHEN WILL THE BOOK BE AVAILABLE AGAIN?