What the fuck has Disney done to spider-man? Who thought that the animation was passable, especially from Disney

What the fuck has Disney done to spider-man? Who thought that the animation was passable, especially from Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=nP8-t8bmg2E
youtube.com/watch?v=nP8-t8bmg2E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI&spfreload=10
my.mixtape.moe/cwoeby.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlsXbVmFGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI&spfreload=10

>Disney
it's under Marvel Entertainment.

At least nobody seems to be black for no reason.

Goddmit user, you just reminded me that Miles and Spidergwen are totally going to be part of the show.

>>All New All Different
STOP USING THAT PHRASE!!!

>frantically swipes the subway card instead of just rushing in

There's something decent buried beneath the surface, I could maybe see it growing into a worthwhile watch over the course of a season, and if they get a budget boost for the inevitable second season it might even become beloved here.

Guess who owns marvel?

The joke is good, but the way it's shot and paced is not. Like, it should be a side view where you see Spider-Man swiping the card and his reaction and him proceeding to get more flustered. But then again, animating Spider-Man that much would be work.

I cringed a few times during that

Like I said, if the writing/direction improves over the season (which isn't uncommon) and they get an expanded budget for season 2, it could become something worth watching.

>What the fuck has Disney done to spider-man?

Made him into PG Deadpool.

Looks like we're getting a full-on Jackal:

my.mixtape.moe/cwoeby.mp4

And Anya

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlsXbVmFGs

>Expecting any form of entertainment from a Marvel cartoon.
I'm sorry, but after Spectacular and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes sudden cancellations, I hope Marvel never has a good or at least solid cartoon ever again.

Hell, I'm actually hoping this show is worse than Ultimate and if we're lucky, is cancelled less than one season in.

Let's be honest, this show is a relaunch after Ultimate Spider-Man. They don't have enough material to keep it new and fresh so they have to use the left over villains. I would not be shocked if Screwball was a villain for an episode.

Well. At least someone remembers her

Can't be worse than Ultimate Spider-Man, r-right?

guess who's the third biggest shareholder of Disney?

you idiots think everything looks like shit

why do you idiots bitch about the same shit every day

>more divershit

thanks, disney.

Have I told you the definition of insanity?

Short-hair Black Cat could be cute, but the way she's drawn make her kind of unattractive.

I hope we get spider-shaped Spider-Slayers, too.

I don't know, seems about on par with other post-EMH Marvel cartoons.

You think the better Gwen has a chance in showing up?

we have very little going on in our lives

Fuck off, shill.

love a cgi spider man, like turtles 2012 or star wars.

Just your typical assrape of Spider-Man by Marlel since OMD. Nothing to see here.

Slott's got some power over this show (Not sure how much, but enough that he's somehow having trouble writing two floppies per month) so Screwball showing up isn't that hard to buy.