Deathstroke #21 Storytime

Defiance part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang
www98.zippyshare.com/v/nnkg9vnK/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's okay when DC does it

>both Tanya and Wally have been shown to be extremely flawed, espacially now they're heroes
It literally is

So is this a metaphor for what's gonna happen between Rose and Slade I assume?

> Wally is in the 10th grade
wait i thought he was 13 years old? when the fuck daniel fathered him?

10th grade could put him at 15

Ying Zheng is the name of China's first emperor: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang

They bumped him up in Rebirth

Heh.

Oh Slade.

Next:
>“DEFIANCE” part two! With his new team assembled, Deathstroke takes Team Defiance on their first mission to retake control of a U.S. Embassy held hostage in a small foreign country. But while the team fights for their lives against a mysterious new villain known as the Radiant Man, Slade abandons his team to address some unfinished business with an old friend: Dr. Light!

What's all this about?

Priest really needs to write Suicide Squad

>first appearance of Terra is her smoking
FANTASTIC

So Slade got brainwashed right?

>I'm totally going to stop killing, after this last one
How many times do you think this will happen in this arc?

Knowing Preist it's something that's going to be resolved 6 issues from now and will turn out to have been part of someone's keikaku since the first issue.

Oh man I can't WAIT for her to fuck everything up.

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

Setup for the next arc.
Girl kinda looks like Poprocket, a Teen Titan who hung out with Slade shortly before nu52.
Maybe they're reintroducing her into the continuity

why's she so ugly?

No.
He saw the universe and god himself, which changed his perspective on life.
Probably won't last for long though

> she's smoking
niiiiicee

Adeline thinks Terra is working for her, but Terra is either working for Slade or for herself.

Kek from working for Slade to being a mole in his team. Liking the role reversal even if she seems to be the same characterwise. What are the chances of him seducing her?

I think Adeline hired her so SHE would seduce HIM.

I know but I'm expecting the opposite to happen.

Okay. Adeline, Tanya, Terra.
How many of them will Slade fuck during this run? My bet is on all three.

I also doubt Wintergreen will betray him. I think he already knows this is part of some evil keikaku on Slade's part.

>My bet is on all three.
Me too.

>I also doubt Wintergreen will betray him.
I don't know, man.
Shortly before Joey's wedding he kind of told Slade that he's tired of his bullshit.
He might genuinely be tired of having to police Slade's conscience and keep from murdering everyone around him.

*keep him from

Adeline's plan probably involves killing Slade for good. Wintergreen is his Alfred, he won't let him die.

Ok Priest, I'm sold on this new arc

>Adeline's plan probably involves killing Slade for good.
Not so sure about that.
First arc of this run was about her trying to recruit Slade for her weird think-tank/cult.
If she wanted him dead she could've just hired some sniper to take him out. I mean, she knew where he was at all the time. Could've had him killed while he was living with Tanya

See, she already has Slade in the team. Then tells Wintergreen she wants to end him forever. If that meant keeping him as a hero, or at least not a killer, why would that require backstabbing? He already agreed to that.
Backstabbing must be needed for something more. Which means ending him doesn't mean stopping him from killing, it means something more.
Which doesn't really leave many options.
pew pew pew

Wally's going to fall in love with Terra. He's been characterized as gullible and someone that trusts others too easily.

Goddamnit Wally

He has shown more chemistry with Tanya in this issue than the entirety of his interactions with Raven.

>Start an "not iran" hostage crisis for shits and giggles

fucking Slade

Tanya started off as a moon girl tier trash diversity hire, but this is pretty good characterisation it seems.

I love this fucking comic

Despite how awful the third volume was, the annual where he was both the killer for royal group a, taking down members of royal group b and the killer for royal group b, taking down members of royal group a was fun.
This is how he operates. Cause shit, then make himself the solution to said shit.
Then get money and fuck bitches.

>puppy

CUTE

Holy shit! Priest, thank you for making her smoke!

It's only there because he snapped another dog's neck. Remember that.

Damn editors, can't even write the title of their own comic correctly.

Wally will definitely get cucked by Slade but on which girl?

there is nowhere on her outfit large enough (or baggy enough) to store those machine pistols.

especially with the extended magazines.

pulling guns out of random places better be a special power for her.

Deathstroke 021 (2017) (two covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www98.zippyshare.com/v/nnkg9vnK/file.html

Plus Tanya is not introduced until well towards the end of the run, after her mother meets her doom ; she inherits the powers and name either the last or next to last issue, so no where near #1

Terra was always ugly

She had gross hair and ugly teeth

Priest handled Wally situation better than Percy did where he pretty much only blamed Wally and give that brat a free pass.

So it was Isherwood that killed Joey's fiancee right?

Maybe it's Terra

What happened to her boobs?

what happened to new52 terra?

Ravagers has been written out of continuity a LONG time ago

Hopefully in the trash with the rest of the Ravager and Teen Titan teams

Priest is a better writer than Bendis

I don't think Terra worked for Slade in this continuity. They went well out of their way to make NTT non-canon. Priest even bitched about it since he's basically Wolfman's student.

So slade found god eh?
Is by any chance the god being a dick wielding and bald blue guy?

I feel like if it was Terra, she would be using the earth instead of going full kung fu.

>Terra is a CIA child soldier

This is gonna be some wild shit.

Judas Contract never happened but she might have worked for Slade. Wintergreen mentioned that Slade adopted a girl and broke her heart, people said he was talking about Tanya but it could have also been Terra.

Either Priest is going for a reverse Judas Contract or Terra is working for Slade and rusing Adeline. Its important to note that everyone on this team has their own agenda and we don't know Terra's angle yet.

you didn't see the white bags on her side?

It's what's been most interesting about this run. Seeing just how far Slade goes. Most of the leg up he gets on people isn't anything to do with his physical skill but his ability to play people and do something completely outside of their expectations. I also don't think even Slade really even knows what he truly wants. A lot of the time it seems like Slade is pulling so much shit just because that's what he does and he didn't really know how to operate any other way. Which I guess is the point of making his own Titans with black heroes and hookers here. Slade trying to work out how to behave differently. Doesn't seem to be going too well so far. It'd be amusing if he went full Morpheus and had to set up some manipulative plan to get other people to force him to change.

I really want him to be keikakuing everyone. Priest's words seem to indicate that.

Smoking in comics
It feels so good

That's because Priest isn't writing Titans.

you know I thought Slade causing a major conflict just 'cause he got bored was the pinnacle of being an ass but no
this is going to be the rebirth of all rebirths

Might be Rose in a wig

Slade's ex-wife is Rogue?

Pretty sure only Marvel Comics banned smoking and only because Quesada's dad died of lung cancer.

thanks for the storytime OP. this might be decent even if the costumes are terribad

Silver foxes are her type . Daddy issues

So Terra or Tenya? Who's gonna get Sladed first?

there constant sjw pushing really makes it hard for me to care about that run

?

SMOKING IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON CHILDREN!

>"Dangit I left the oven on again"

You're quite insecure then because there really isn't much

>You're quite insecure then because there really isn't much
>there really isn't much
no I´m just not a cuck that accepts shit like that

Priest sucks,

I wan the exact opposite, I want Slade to get played y everyone else.
I want him to get humiliated.
I want him to get him emasculated.
I want it all to crash down on him.