youtu.be/WNXFtVWB47E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp

fuck dubbing

Who's this markiplier lookin twink

>Taking a hit from Magog
>Being fast enough to dodge Magog
>Got stabbed in the leg and still able to dodge Magog

I like this comic, but that's some bullshit. The rest I can get, but that's ridiculous, even for Nightwing.

Next:
>“BLOCKBUSTER” part four! In this special oversize issue, the boardwalk is the heart and soul of Blüdhaven, and Tiger Shark and Blockbuster are willing to kill each other and whoever else stands in their way to rule it. Nightwing has to find a way to stop them both or suffer a Blüdhaven ruled by crime!

I actually started at about issue 20. Is the whole series worth reading?

She has been in it since the first bludhaven arc, one of shauns gang.

>Blue cheese

Well, it is a modern day Magog, so who knows what his deal is

Wasn't he just in Super Sons

Yup

Yup

If it was Batman, you'd just accept it as a Batman thing.

If you like Dick as a character, definitely. This is probably the best look at his character in a series named Nightwing (stuff like B&R and Grayson were better all around, but considering Nightwing as a book has only ever been "decent," this is an improvement).

thanks for the story time OP

Seeley's really done a great job of giving Dick villains. Deathwing and Blockbuster 2.0 are both solid additions

Cool.

Storytelling was a little off but overall a fun issue

gizmo I think. he's dating mouse, the black chick that was with defacer. they were in the earlier arc with orca

>an loyal

That's some heavy implication there, friend.

He's not wrong

This, Nightwing rebirth has been going for a year now and it seems like seely's focus was giving nightwing a rogues gallery and dick a family/life outside of the bat family and he's done both really well. Raptor and Shawn are both great and it's good to see both characters are staying around considering raptor showed up in deathstroke.

For a moment I thought it was Tanya. I then wondered why didn't they give her a different haircut. Come on make up another haircut.

Nightwing 024 (2017) (two covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www22.zippyshare.com/v/Sg9PHLfR/file.html

It depends on adrenaline and on the exact stab wound - are we talking a tendon, are we talking a flesh wound, etc.

It's also called a think we know as comic book science.

Just a nice issue of Dick being a badass. Nice to read about sometimes,

Seeley already said Raptor is coming back, maybe after the Spyral arc if I had to guess.

Seeley really has done a great job on this book and with villains. I mean, the weakest arc was the Bludhaven arc, the only arc without a big villain and was purely set up for the future.

(you) are wrong though. I hate when Batman does it too.

Yeah but that doesnt get many replies or good reviews.

Yeah I heard about raptor coming back to nightwing soon but him showing up in deathstroke is important as it means he won't be just another donut steel and will actually be used by other writers in interesting ways.

An almost all action issue like this needs stellar art to get good reviews.

Wait they reimagined clock king again ?

This is the same one from GA.

>Blockbuster
youtu.be/WNXFtVWB47E

Batman at least has gadgets to help him to make it a fraction more believable.

Whats the bet on Dick coming back, seeing Pigeon and completely misunderstanding the situation as Defacet going supervillian again?

What's the purpose of writing (you) moron

I'm calling you a samefag, you fucking idiot.

But hand to hand only?

That's some prime reaction image material.

how long has clock king been black for?

I hope that Raptor will appear in Green Arrow. With his crusade against the rich he would be right antagonist for him.

If it was Batman, there'd be two threads up right now crying about Batgod bullshit.

Damn. Dick lookin extra buff.

>2000 gig hard drive
So....2 terabytes?

So it was a triple cross? Blockbuster actually does care about the city, he just doesn't want Dick as an outsider to save it.

If the kid had some red vines on his desk, you know he would have known what to properly call it....

Thanks for the story time!

That cause Batman gets to look cool all the time. Nightwing doesnt so let him have his moment.

You Dickfags have been saying this same shit for 10 years now.

since Lemire.

Different Clock King.

Go back to bed, Tim.

Wait is Clock King just taking advantage of the distraction to rob Tiger Shark?

Also that gear looks kind of Fourth World.

Yeah pretty much.

And I'm not really sure about anything Fourth World being intentional, but we don't really know what exactly the Second Hand is, and after the Hurt arc, I wouldn't be surprised to see Seeley touch into more cosmic stuff.

Dick > Jason > Tim > Damien

Dick > Damian > Jason > Tim

There would also be three more threads up crying that he took some damage doing that

YOU go back to bed, Damian

Objectively true.

That's more of a Jason Todd post.