X-Men Gold

RACHEL'S GONNA GET BLUED STORYTIME

Curse you Xorneto

Wait a minute, how did the X-Men miss the Masters of Evil wrecking Manhattan? Why did nobody call them?

Every time they call the muties they start bitching about something. Might as well avoid that headache

POTTERY
At least this time him not just teleporting away is justified.

Glad it wasn't a X-Kid we cared about.

RIP Eye Boy

Never mind, I guess he'll live to remain in the background.

F

He's a main character in Generation X

Is that the girl who was rescued by "fellow mutants" Sentinels?

Sure is. Didn't last long.

Is this someone whose appeared before?

HA!

Good god, this is pure shit.

NOOOO NOT EYEBOY

Now he can wear cool eyepatch.

Haven't rad the issue, but can't Rachel just rip his mask off wih TK?

>actual blood & gore
is this unironically the most violent comic Marvel prints currently?

in b4 twitter hysteria and massive callback.

>Mutant Hater
Fucking hell, why keep continue with this shit

I will never understand why Iceman suddenly was gay but not Nightcrawler which everyone used to assumed/joke about back in the day. Now he is stuck with a crazy bitch with the worst costume on the roster.

Nightcrawler has always been a devout Catholic as well as kind of a womanizer with a long-standing crush on his step-sister, it would be weird.

That is the thing, people used to joke about his overly swashbuckler persona being a cover for being gay...and devout Catholic being gay is not something new at all, not even remotely. Just watch the news user.

I like this ship

> muslims just HAPPENS to know about bombs

Mraveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!

Pixie is best girl.

>a crazy bitch with the worst costume on the roster.
I-I like her costume...

I never understand why dude with guns and an anti-psychic mask is somehow a threat to the xmen.

Yeah he'll get a kill off of someone like the new girl who isn't prepped for it but every mutant from before 2010 other than the cuckoos should be able to just trash him.

let me get this straight because I dropped Secret Empire after issue #2 like everyone else alive.

inside the Darkforce Dome, everything is going on like normal and everyone inside has no memory of Hydra shenanigans

Darkforce monsters are appearing everywhere and Hydra took over right after putting New York in a bubble so they aren't aware of anything that's going on.

So you plainly didn't read secret empire #1 either since both of those are covered there.

>its a 'mutant hating bigot is a black guy to make a point' episode

he's on a sneaking mission, he somehow got 25 beer keg shaped bombs into the X-Mansion and hooked them up to explode, I don't think it's outlandish to say the guy walking into the X-Mansion isn't prepared to fight a bunch a X-Men.

you guys are acting as if on page one he was shown buying a .38 from Walmart then Ubering his way to Central Park.

But black people can't be racist!

comics are to be collected never to leave their protective plastic bag, sir.

Rich "Bitch" Johnson did try to stir some controversy over that, despite the panel being old as fuck, but somehow it didn't catch

Didn't the X-cutioner have a special style of word balloons?

I think your thinking of another all time great black super villain Cardiac who's word balloons were shaped like an EKG reader.

great more sjw crap
I rather not

>Nightcrawler which everyone used to assumed/joke about back in the day
Literally never heard of that.

So obviously any grieving dad can be trained into a super assassin able to take down combat-ready mutants in less than five years.

It's obviously War Machine.

God this book is so bad. Not only once again the X-Men are barely important to the event but we are still collecting their greatest hits

>Demons
>Anti-Mutant X-cutioner
>Muh past Logan
>Muh misunderstood demon Kurt
>Muh DoFP angst Rachel
>Muh powers doesn't work properly
>Muh random baseball game

I'm still waiting for the fucking original content Gug promised. That whole moving forward thing. Also when the fuck is Kitty or Colossus gonna leave. I'm getting so sick of them. They simply can't be together in a team anymore, it's like the Bendis GotG shit with Quill but ten times worse. At least benis had the decence to make plenty of issues without them wasting pages.

Oh, that's sad. Without metal coating Piotr's Topol can't stay up and solid all night long now.

>Peter being a whiny sad sack

Oh Uncle Guggie hasn't had Peter burn portraits of the X-Men on front lawn in some tortured artist rage yet.

>otoydi ot nikh
cringe as fuck
don't use russian language if you can't use it properly

Girls should kiss girls

But Gen X...

Claremont plz
try to save the X-Men

Wait, this is actually a new Excalibur book isn't it.

Hey what if this executioner is that guy, wouldnt that be a twist.

someone picked up this ship, yes!

This ship is christened Rachelf. It is a horrible ship and I hope it sinks quickly. Where the fuck is Amanda Sefton?

>But...
You know...
>What?
Come on!
>What's happening?
Kurt... You're attracted to me!

Runs in the family I guess.

It seems that eye boy never saw him coming

He's seriously going to do Rachel x Kurt?
God I'm glad I'm not reading this shit.
Thanks OP, but no thanks.

Beware of the ships Uncle Guggie brings... As soon as you start liking them, he'll tears characters apart!

Hawk-Barista on DC's LoT had, like, four romantic interests.

Well, they are x-men after all. Everyone is already an ex of everyone else.

I found this little gem and I decided to storytime it here.

Not the worst kind of usage.

Can he hurry up with tearing Kitty and Peter apart. Hopefully by sending her far away to space again.

I like how for all his faults Guggenheim listens to feedback very carefully.

>women hitting on men and men on women
>sjw crap

>So obviously any grieving dad can be trained into a super assassin able to take down combat-ready mutants in less than five years.
Literally the Punisher

has the Punisher ever win against any mutant?

As in, "war veteran Frank Castle" Punisher?

Punisher is bottom feeder of superheroes, he fights regular street goons who have nothing but knifes and guns most of the time. X-men are whole another league.

Wearing a burka = Demolitions expert.
Seems Legit.

Well? Get to it.

Why didn't she just put those barrels on?

>wtf why can't you find this killer?!
>yeah well, idk, he's around here, who cares.

seriously? kitty shouldn't be allowed to run an orphanage anymore after this

>Killed fucking eye-boy

NOOOOOOO
the whole point was that he had a seemingly lame power that was actually pretty cool nooooo

Oh nevermind.

Whew.

Can he still see different wavelengths, like he could after Spider-man was his professor? Or is that more side story/non-canon?

Eye kid should easily be able to get out of that hold

But that's what happens when one writer ignores another writers run