Harley Quinn #23 Storytime of Meh

It's time for Palmiotti to take a big dump on Ivy again.

>more Frank Cho variants
Based. Never stop, Cho.

>Rebirth

More like AFTERBIRTH am i rite huehuehuehue

My otp won't stop suffering

Why live? ;_;

You still have Bombshells I guess. Seems like eveyrone else has dropped the ball, I feel like it's lost steam too.

Seems like DC is intent on buried then for some reason. Methinks there's something going on

I don't think there's really something going on, they probably just got tired of it. They're not as invested as fans, and Palmiotti was always in it only for the occasional fanservice.

>tfw I like Red Tool more than Rebirth Ivy

Yeah, you're probably right. Still I say mostly because of the dropped Harley/Ivy/DeadRedPoolTool arc that was solicited

Why does Ivy sound like a retard when it comes to Harley? What's Palmiotti's angle?

Seems like the triangle has been dropped, RT and Ivy are friends here.

Onto the good part of this shitshow.

Dini gets kinky.

qt Harley getup.

>What's Palmiotti's angle?

Crashing this ship.. WITH NOT SURVIVORS

I wonder why it was dropped.I don't think it was because of the Dining stuff

Oswald!

>Harley Sin
Why not use Joker's Daughter for this gimmick

>Harley excited for the bedroom
Of course.

>I wonder why it was dropped.I don't think it was because of the Dining stuff
Maybe because after Squad people jumped on the H/J train?

Last page.
I'm happy that Dini will keep on with the side story for an undetermined amount of time.

Because Palmiotti is a retard, also possibly for the royalty checks if his characters are used I guess

>bed that immediately collapses when any pressure is placed on it
>worth three grand

Alright, this is cute. Will buy. Thank you, Cho and thank you OP!

I'm only buying the Dini collection.

This

Palmiotti is a retard so Ivy sounds retard cause "we are lesbians but we're not, let's remember we're lesbians but I don't care if she's sleeping with some other guy"

A Joker who is timid, weird angle...I like it.

uhm...I think the beg is a giant...whoopee cushion. He isn't being fine there.

>Harley licking Joker's face is canon
DINI!

worse, Joker dreaming Harley was licking his face is canon in Harley Quinn

It just means that she does it.
Also the way Dini is writing them makes me wonder why they parted ways in the first place.

Well we saw Snyder and the others write it, he cut his face off and ghosted her, then came back creepy.

>It just means that she does it

worse, that means he likes it.

I'm just here for this

That's one of the least bizarre things he's ever done.

It's cute if you ask me, i never thought he were asexual but he's more or less crazy and a busy man.

Anyone have the edits for the music that is playing?

>Also the way Dini is writing them makes me wonder why they parted ways in the first place

They're going to make up some lame explanation

>Maybe because after Squad people jumped on the H/J train?

Do you think they're dropping the ship? though I believe Palmiotti preferred Red Tool since he's important in the only thing resembles a plot. The time travel seems the big plot

Sometimes I have the impression Palmiotti didn't read Batman, his shelf posted in twitter didn't have bat books.

That's because redtool is a straight deadpool ripoff and as a result has funny moments while harley has sadly morphed into one since palmiotti got his hands on the character.

Palmiotti characters getting used in other titles. This book is dc's blackhole where ideas go and never escape. Outside of harley I don't think a single character or situation introduced in this series has even been mentioned in another title after 4 years to the point where this book could not exist and no titles would be affected.

>Hey, Frank Frank, half day?
>Headin' home to beat the wife and kids!

Okay, I chuckled.

W-what's teenage Power Girl doing here?

Batman adventures had its own continuity and they could use all the characters without complications but DC needs to keep the illusion of canon cause they don't want to hurt its sales, Adventures had 20,000 u. sold as average and Batman beyond has the same problem

In Harley Quinn even Dini had to use a copy of catwoman.

Wait so are there 3 clock kings now? I think the OG died in Deathstroke and a new one just popped up in Nightwing

that was horrible.

This is, I think, the FOURTH Clock King introduced in Rebirth! And they are all somehow supposed to be the same guy! Who's been killed several times! In Rebirth stories!

Is this not supposed to be DCAU Joker?

Because I don't think Prime Earth Penguin ever used the second DCAU design he has here...

>he doesn't know

Honestly I think there could be a nice story with 3 Clock kings with them each being arms on a clock

There's GA Clock King who was a continuation/remix of New52 GA Clock King, Deathstroke Clock King who just died and now this one who may or may not be canon because who knows what the fucks going with HQ timeline wise.

Wish Dini was writing the main story as well.

Dini needs more pages to develop a better story, he has to say everything very straight to the point, just 6 pages.

It caught my attention too but Power girl in the main story was from another earth and Palmiotti said the backups are canon in an interview. I don't know if it's the same DC was trying when they said Harley's solo was canon, it's early to know if Dini is going to affect the main story.

What do you think user?

They'll never give full creative control to Dini.

I love this Joker. Dini is based as usual.

It really is the best Joker. I'm so fucking sick and tired of every writer trying to out EEEEEDDDDDGGGGGGEEEE everyone that's come before when they write him.

likely but few extra pages would help. Templeton got a new min series as prequel for the film, a mini series by Dini could be good too

deadpool?

Ye---Oh god they killing me

Deadpool parody, who himself was a Deathstroke parody, and is also a Palmiotti self insert.

This is the Clock King and Sportmaster from the Harley/Power Girl mini from the same team.

nice cover

I'm curious about this book's future, what's happening? It's very weird to have Dini writing backups in the same book Palmiotti is using a version radically different.

Joker/Harley and RedTool/Harley/Ivy.