"Time out vulture let me quickly refill my webshooters"

>"Time out vulture let me quickly refill my webshooters"

Organic+mechanic is best choice.

Get this Sup Forums shit out here, faggot!

Hang in Doc Ock, my organic web shooters don't work because I'm having an emotional crisis.

Fuck off. It all depends on what the writer wants to happen

Shut up you retarded faggot.

>three hands in the picture

Glad to see they're finally giving him eight limbs.

didn't mechanical web shooters exist before Homecoming?

AN ELEMENT OF STRATEGY? WHAT A TERRIBLE WRITING CONCEIT!

What? Spider-man has to jump round and dodge while he does something? RUINED FOREVER!

As we all know, Spider-man is basically incapable of jumping around and dodging as he does something else. How will he ever cope with this crippling handicap!?

Spidey running out of web fluid in the middle of a tight spot is one of the most frequently used elements of his stories.

It's only an issue when writers use it too often for story progression

>oops! Ran out of web during the first fight with X villain, guess I'll have to wait till later to beat him!

He can still run out of webbing even when he has organic web shooters, its just even more of a problem in that case

Mechanics is way easier to refill than some natural glands.
Imagine if you had to spit or pee all the time without refilling.

You fuck off, Sup Forumstrash.

You're used by faggots as a cocksleeve.

I assume you meant to send this message to your queerbait dad.

>you will never again be a 12-year-old boy totally hyped to see Tobey's hot, sticky wrist-cum action with your dad

This meme is dead, you should follow it and KYS

You mean your Stark Industries presents Spider-Man™ Webshooterz™

>didn't mechanical web shooters exist before Homecoming?

>Web shooters on the OUTSIDE of the costume

Ewwwwww. Now I know how fashion people feel when they see a gross design.

Nah, meant for your dad. Wait
Didn't your dad die in the Florida gay club shooting?

Hope the same happens to you, like faggot like son.

You're literally the biggest faggot on this site.

It's a reflection, dumbass.

Thanks, OP. Now I have another reason to prefer organic webshooters. I mean, come on. Peter is 15 years old and poor. I can buy that he can create webs chemically and invent the wristbands, but how could he buy the materials at the beginning of his career, long before he gets a job with JJJ?

Name 5 times this has happened.
>Captcha:Toby Parkway

In this universe Peter was operating on a clunky prototype version before Stark designed sleeker shooters for him. I mean, if this shit really keeps you up at night organicfags.

Edgy. Look at the Sup Forumstard being hard. Go back there. They like to post the same lame shit there over and over and over again like your ignorant ass.

He makes the webbing formula in the middle of chem class with school supplies. Right there in the fucking movie.

>I mean, if this shit really keeps you up at night organicfags.
It doesn't, I just think mechanical shooters are silly, at least being created by a poor 15 year old.

The only ones getting huffy and puffy about it are the ones who prefer the gauntlets.

See

How can a fucking spider bite give you super powers

Stop being like hollywood and picking and choosing what you find believeable, it's all stupid bullshit

>character has a flaw in his abilities
>0/10 trash character, doesn't make sense
>character has no flaw in his abilities
>0/10 trash character, wins everything too easily
Really gets the noggin joggin

No?
It hardly ever happens. It was only used most years ago to show that they retconned the organics after BND. And the implication that an organic gland would hold more than a compressed device is a facility.

Holy shit, are you serious?

>Homecoming
did anyone else cringe at the title alone?

Why do you people keep saying he's poor? Needing extra money for his dying overly elderly aunt isn't the same as being impoverished. Look at his set up. In addition to web-shooters he built spider-tracers and a device to disrupt Vulture's flight all in his bedroom

You guys have some weird distorted version of Spider-Man in your heads and act like twats when the realities of the character's history don't sync up with it.

Why am I constantly seeing these threads as if there weren't two previous films with mechanical web shooters?

man i forgot about the belt camera. they even used that in TAS

Raimifags

the scum of the Earth

How the fuck did Tony Stark build a super-suit in a cave with a box of scraps, while being near death from shrapnel damage?

>And the implication that an organic gland would hold more than a compressed device is a facility.
>a facility

I don't even know what word you were trying to use.

>a facility
Jesus...fallacy
I have no idea what happened. I'm not even on a mobile so I can't blame autocorrect or anything

>"hah, you missed me!"
>"I wasn't aiming for you"
>support pillars collapse
Is this the first time a villain has used this meme?

fallacy maybe? farcity? pure guess

but it's funny though....riteguise?

>change shocker's gauntlets so they're really electronic-looking
>kill off the white guy using them for no reason so you can hand them over to the only black guy around, who just accepts them for no good reason

They can't keep getting away with this cliche. Is there some law about it?

I know web swinging is a pretty big part of Spiderman but I wanted to see how far Miles could get with not having webs but having invisibility and venom blasts.

Has time traveling lesbians became a thing yet? Homura, Max Caufield and Tracer all have time powers.

>Hating on mechanical web shooters now make you Sup Forums
fuck off faggot

Says the socially disabled try hard faggot that spends every day on Sup Forums. Retard.

Well, hating on mechanical shooters prove you don't even like Spider-Man

I don't understand does he not have to make skin contact to sting someguy? there's that page where he unleashes an aura of shock to take out hammerhead but somehow black cat could dodge it

Can someone explain why would the web be coming out of his hands organically anyway? Wouldn't it come out out of his ass like a real spider?

It's actually a clever pun, since Shocker isn't supposed to be an electric villain, yet for this movie a black guy gets "electric" powers.

ASM2 did it better by making Electro black. When the trailers for it came out it took me awhile to get the joke.

Gee, I dunno user, why DID they want the sticky white stuff coming out of his wrists instead of his crotch?

either way mary jane still has cancer. fuck it. spiderman reign movie

Then the whole organic webshooter thing is retarded and flawed from the get go.

Are you insinuating that spider web comes out of a spider's anus.

Yeah, or maybe Spidey was the first superhero to fly around in cool looking but awkward poses because he was actually swinging while Superman was just putting a fist over his head and bending a knee.

I think mechanical web shooters are cooler, but I think it's absolutely fucking stupid if "spider-based abilities" don't include web shooting organically.

WAIT DONT DO IT! HE'S JUST A BOY!!!