Childhood is when you idolize Batman

Childhood is when you idolize Batman.

Adulthood is when you realize the world needs more of Superman's optimism.

Took me until after high school to realize this.

Childhood is when you idolize Batman.

Adulthood is when you realize Batman needs to rape the Joker.

People who agree with the joker is the reason we need people like batman in the world.

Honestly, the Superman fans of Sup Forums are shitty as fuck.

>Took me until after high school to realize this.
pretty early for adulthood

Adolescence is when you think Joker is deep and makes sense
Adulthood is when you outgrow capeshit

>Adulthood is when you outgrow capeshit

>optimist
>adult
i envy you

>HUUUURRRR fuck off Superman fans.

At least wait a moment before launching your bait.

They see superman as the dad they wanted, comfyfags are cancer, but most of them are superfags, not even power level retards, they just want superman to tell them everything will be fine and that their mom will kick uncle Jack out.
They want superman to be the bestest, the most loved, the strongest and the happiest.

He isn't talking about superman fans. He is talking about the superman fans in Sup Forums. I'm a huge superman fan and I hate the autistic Fandom he has here.

And yet, unprovoked , you desperately trying to put a fire with these, presumed, /co fans. Are you bored?

Adulthood is when you outgrow bait

Adulthood is leaving this shit board.

Exactly.

Superman is my favorite cape character, but his fans here are often stupid. I've read things like "if a meet a person that doesn't like Superman I already know own that I will HATE THEM!"

The entire basis of the thread is people saying that they are more mature for liking some speciphic character (that also happens to be inconsistent and written by multiple people).

You know, The Dark Knight makes far more sense when you realize that Heath Ledger wasn't actually playing he Joker
No, really
He was playing Anarchy

It's a rather aggressive way of interpreting the thing. OP literally said the world would need more optimism. There is nothing wrong in this
>But Sup Forums is full unhappy people so everyone takes it like some kind of new offence.

This one get it. Leaving this place is the first step to Improve your sad life.

>This one get it. Leaving this place is the first step to Improve your sad life.

But I'm here BECAUSE I have nothing else in my sad life...

Mr. Snyder, you can stop now. You're off the movies.

Can anyone criticizing the " the Superman fans of Sup Forums" actually explain what's wrong with them without using buzzwords like "autistic"?

I don't think many people actually think it's okay to go around slaughtering people.

stale toast superman can eat my dick.

Your life is so sad you escape to a site owned by someone so concerned with money he lets an alt-right faggot pay him to run multiple boards and control the narrative? A site filled with cancerous edgy neckbeards who have no social life? A site that shills propaganda instead of facts? It is nothing but an opinionated hellhole with no real debate or conversation. I do not know your life but if this is a positive escape you might want to get some therapy.

Read the thread faggot, sorry for the 'buzzword'. Seriously there are idiots on each side of the fence. Just Superman fags are more prone to invade every Spiderman and Batman thread and demean it all for the 'lolz' of it while trying to manipulate others opinion. They are the Sup Forums of capeshit fandom.

You're pretty judgmental for someone also posting here...

The thread is full of people calling Sup Forums Superman fans faggots and autistic. No one is giving any reasons as to why they're so bad. Your response is a perfect example.

Good thing this is an imageboard and not tumblr then. None of this "you can't judge me" bs.

childhood believes in superman

adolescence believes in batman

adulthood means you realize the world is the joker and the world is everywhere

and that's exactly why we need more Superman

That's not what I meant. I meant it's weird to be so angry about the board and go on about how sad people who post here are when you're posting here. If you truly feel that way, isn't it more pathetic to spend your time here screeching at people?

Fuck you, you ugly neckbearded nerd. You no-life Loser. I'm better than you. I post on Sup Forums ironically

I only screech at people I disagree with/dislike. I admit I'm a sad sonofabitch. Honestly, this is the worst of the chans. I much prefer other imageboards and comic forums, but the fact is I have fucking nothing to do and the conversation is slow enough that I have to go to the popular shitholes.

For such a practical guy, Batman's no kill olicy is impractical-- which is probably why every live action Batman has included him killing someone-- yes we can argue about Ra's Al Ghul but not saving him is making a choice that he should die. The No kill poloicy would make more sense if Batman held the law in any kind of esteem

Can you recomendo me other chans?

You mean Wonder Woman's optimism, right?

Among all chans, /Toys is the safest one. Especially because there, we all have a job to buy expensive toys, so people are quieter. For the most, at last.

I'm pretty certain most here are or at some point were in therapy, or medicated, but it didn't work.

Your displeasure is our ambrosia, normie scum.

"I'm just pretending to be retarded" seems a lot sadder than people talking about things they actually enjoy.

Do you mind explaining why you find it so bad? It doesn't seem any worse than the others, just slower. There's a lot of dumb shit, but there's some good discussions and resources like the Win o' Threads with DL links.

>4channer
>calls me normie scum
Hate to break it to you, this place isn't a secret club. It's chock-full of underage posters, especially this time of year. Most content is reddit-tier, and it's too heavily moderated too. Just look at this board. People unironically liking nu-Marvel, Steven Jewniverse and Korra, all the while posting stale Nolanbats and Watchmen threads

Ethics and morality aren't about practicality. Often they're the opposite, they're boundaries you set on yourself because of what you believe is right and wrong.

Batman doesn't really lack optimism. He's a pretty hopeful guy really.

Remember when Gordon was Batman, and seemingly Joker wasn't around as often?

His teeth are just like mine :3

Why didn't Gordon rape the Joker when he was Batman?

Batman is the personification of: hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

In the upcoming The Batman Who Laughs, will the evil Joker-Batman rape himself?

Childhood is when you idolize Superman's Puritan absolutism.
Adulthood is when you realize he needs a better sales pitch.

what are you fucking twelve?

what are you fucking gay?

>Saying that
>He doesn't know Gwenpoolfags
>He doesn't know Deadpollfags
>He doesn't know Batfags
>He doesn't know X-Fags

This would have been great actually. Popularize an obscure character and go somewhere new. With everything he did, you wouldn't need a recognizable face. I think it would've been a hit. (and saved Joker from becoming the awful edgefest he is now)

we've got a batfag.

When I was a kid, I didn't like Superman or Batman all that much, but I thought Spider-Man was pretty cool. Now days I like the Question.

>Popularize an obscure character
like the vulture? pfffffffttt on that note: was the movie birdman just a shitty prelude to homecoming? my god

I'll take underage shitheads over normalfag tourists lost on their way to instagram.

who in blue blazes is the Question?!?

Do yourself a favor kid, watch JLU over summer break.

Only nihilism Is the answer, but a scary truth. 56 billion years from nothing from earth will exist and everything is forgotten. Souls don't exist and morals are relative.

How many people have called for Trump's and republicans death?
Many.

is there a comic book series?

Nihlism is no answer at all. The human heart yearns for Justice because it is real but beyond our grasp. The scary truth is that perfect justice demands all humanity to be destroyed. The sacrifice of Jesus allows God to be the just destroyer and be merciful to his beloved creation, at least those who would seek him and abandon empty arrogance.

You can say something and not mean it.

Ahhahahahahahha no. I don't care for written contradictions and scientific errors like most religions from middle east have.

is that really what you think they think?

>He's a nihilist
nothing to be afraid of.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

No, I'm calling the superman Fandom of this specific board autistic manchildren, like the guy crying over Snyder for no reason

The real problem is that humans love extremes. So if you're not 100% good to the point of being non functioning in real life, then you're 100% evil to the point of being non functional.no middle ground at all. or at least that's what everyone wants to think.

Vote for someone, post an opinion on the internet, say something, wear a shirt, date a black girl, paint your nails, forget to comb your hair, and basically anything else and someone will clai!m you to be irredeemable and claim to be offended by you.

The reality is that good and evil are bullshit, and entirely in the eye of the beholder. So I could live my life to my standards, and everyone else will of course have a negative take on it. Especially godfags.

I say believe what you want, live to the best of your ability and get the fuck out of everyone else's business.
Hard I know. What wit social media putting everyone's everything right in your face all the fucking time. But doable.

And justice is not just at all.it needs to be based upon certainties and science but instead it's based on emotional people acting on instinct. Innocent people go to jail all the time because some pig who "has a feeling" but no evidence fucks them over with the da's help. I've seen it happen.
So fuck you and fuck your justice.

Nice propagande there. I hope you aware most humans in history are delusional and very much irrational. Even boarderline hypocrites.

Nazism is retarded. It's only for fat inbreds mad their sexlife is shit,

Childhood is idolizing Animal House, adulthood is when you realize Omega Theta Phi makes more sense.

No, I'm calling the superman Fandom of this specific board autistic manchildren, like the guy crying over Snyder for no reason

There's no Gwenfags outside their threads, there's literally no batfags threads in this board. There's 20 batman hate threads a day, but not a single one about how batman is superior, they are spolied, they don't need to continue to circle jerk when the media already does that for them. You can continue to cry over batman but that doesn't mean there's a bad batfags community here, they just don't care, they fight among them over what robin they like best, that's all the damage they do. Hulk fags are retarded and flashfags are powerlevel cancer, but they are not as annoying as superfags from this board, always playing the victim

Nihilism isn't a conclusion, it's a choice.

Adulthood is when you realize he is a deeply troubled but redeemable hero who is very mentally ill, and has been left untreated for years because others idolize his damaging behavior

>Your life is so sad you escape to a site owned by someone so concerned with money he lets an alt-right faggot pay him to run multiple boards and control the narrative?

What are you going on about?

What he means, you dense retard, is that by the standards and morals of the site.
YOU ARE THE NORMIE.
Congrats on proving how much so.

Gordon has a more effective Dick than Batman, which was fucking around being a spy