Crazy is hot

Crazy is hot.

Evil is hot.

So surely crazy and evil girls are the hottest Sup Forums girls?

Please post your crazy evil Sup Forums girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always ship her with spider-man.

It's the only crazy evil girl I had a picture of. The topic itself is still very much about Sup Forums crazy evil girls.

Look at this fag acting like an Sup Forumsutist

And street fighters got their own comics.

One thing I've noticed about female villains (especially attractive ones), is that they always seem to get unsatisfying defeats.

>evil
Juri isn't evil though.

Examples

>Juri
Neither crazy nor evil. She's hot, though.

evil girls are best girls

The hell are you guys talking about? She's a sadist and a murderer working for an evil organization.

Is her not being evil a new development or something? Pretty sure she was working for M. Bison in SFIV

Frida wasn't evil.

But she was crazy and she was hot.
2/3 is good enough for me.

juri isn't Sup Forums she's Sup Forums

I wish there were more crazy evil guys. Ren Hoek comes close to that. Not that many examples but it's hawt on men too

We don't post Azula because of the Azula fag, right?

Inb4 Sup Forums

Scrapper, user. The retarded waifufag who tortures small animals and fantasizes about raping IRL kids has a name. He's the reason we can never post Azula again, yes.

It's OK, some comic girls are hot, as long as they don't post ugly cartoon girls there is.

Not a villain though. But the crazy makes it to the top.

Stick it in crazy?

She was the general of a guy who openly said he wanted world domination. Granted, it didn't matter back then becasue they had to deal with a demon invasion, but she still is the general of Submarine Magitech Nazis

Context ?

Clementine isn't so bad. She just needs a hug :^)

She worked for Seth, not Bison.

She wants to spill his guts for murdering her parents.

It's a shame because I think a lot of these villains are being pushed aside for sympathetic villains who did nothing wrong. "Oh, villains who love being evil are childish!" There's room enough in the world for both.

I haven't heard this story before, but can't we just permaban this guy? Seems like it's stupid to let an entire character get barred form being posted. What happened exactly?

Was gonna post this exact image.

He WAS permabanned. And then he just kept coming back, like TMSfag or every other fucking brainless autist who plagues the board they choose to infest. Thankfully he's so fucking autistic he's easy to identify just from the way he types alone. For some reason turbo autsits respond to every single post that correctly singles them out with express denial, they somehow believes saying "I am not that guy but I am friends with him and agree with everything he says and no I did not say that it is a falsehood" is a convincing tactic.

S.I.N. is still evil, and technically under Bison's command as a sub-group of Shadaloo.

She's the Namek-era Vegeta to Bison's Frieza, the lesser of two evils, but still cruel and assholish.

>autsits

Why are the worst of people attracted to this character? Previously satoasami/murrlogic and now this other cunt I've never even heard of.

>western comics & cartoons

It's only hot if they go crazy for you or be semi evil for you

better as evil than crazy

>Clementine isn't so bad. She just needs a hug :^)

pic very related

In all honesty though that scene was kind of messed up

this

Didn't he refuse to take anti-psychotic medication because if he did he wouldn't "be himself any more"?

I'm more a Ryu man myself
Translation never

W E W

That's just the tip of the iceberg, believe it or not.

>Man hating permavirgin
>becomes psychotic murderess with a femdom fetish
>dies
>best friend has mental breakdown
>Revolver Ocelot's herself into her dead friend
>tries to commit global genocide

DOUBLE #DAMAGED

I wanna be her stallion, Sup Forums

And by that I mean I want her to ride me while poking and whipping my ass and using some reigns to choke me

How crazy is Poison Ivy? She counts, right?

>Juri will never lodge her foot in your spine and seductively pull your head close to hers

It's not that life is pointless so much as it's that I no longer see the point to it.

She is neither evil nor crazy.

You guys over-exaggerate. It's not like you all have problems so why are you picking on Scrapper?

yo

I knew this autist was going to show up. Welp, thread was fun while it lasted. Pack it up, guys, Scrapheap's here.

I'm not Scrapper I just happen to think you guys are too hard on him.

Lord Dominator is not evil or crazy.

I would marry her.

:)

God Damn it, Azula is my favorite ATLA character, and I can never have a decent thread or good fan art because every time we even get close, you have to show up and fucking ruin it. I love Raven X 3's art, but I'll never get that quality because you would show up and derail the thread.

This is why people hate you, Scrapper.

It seems like usually they've had ether a sane evil phase or a crazy tragic phase, or even a hero phase.

Loki at his most evil is a good one. One problem with Crazy Evil Men is that they are archetypally ugly in western media. But then there's also taste... sometimes a bit of monstrousness could be hot, IMO. Like Wild Child the way Simone Bianchi drew him during that awful Lupines nonsense in that Wolverine book. Sometimes male sexy evil is wasted on bad stories.

>not :^) for the nose

>tfw

I'm not Scrapper but you know why I inject myself in these threads? It's because I care about her and I absolutely loathe when people talk down on her when they have no idea nor care how she feels. You should be thanking me for defending Azula and what she stands for.

Hey scrapper, I'm a big fan. Give me your shipping address and I'll mail you some Azula fan art I did for you.

>I'm not Scrapper
Except you literally are. Nobody ever buys the "I'm not him, I just think and act exactly like him." shtick at all. You have singlehandedly ruined Azula for many people who just want to enjoy her in whatever way, not to mention numerous other badgirl characters with your autistic nonsense like "Oh, they attacked her first, it was just self-defense!" or "She's going to turn good, just you wait and see!"

If you don't give this shit a rest, I swear to god I will fucking commission something really nasty involving Azula just to spite you.

She isn't real, you mongoloid. You might as well be defending a jar of ink and a stack of papers.

She's so perfect.

Why do you try to hurt me? All I ever done was good for someone who deserves it.

It's who she represents that matters. When I see her I think of all the people who are like her who get a bad rep because no one took the time to ask them how they feel.

She's evil. You're crazy.

You want to know how I know you're Scrapper?
Because you insist on saying you aren't him. No one else does this. It's like going on Sup Forums and saying "I'm not Ted Cruz, but don't you think he deserves SOME of the delegates?"

I'm an incestuous sociopathic magic princess from barely pre-industrial not-korea and I want to say, thanks

Azula's crazy. Deal with it.

We need to chant this over and over.

No, thanks.

Scrapper is no longer a person he is an embodiment of an idea that you can still be human even if you are a little different. He is a source of inspiration to many.

You guys are so closed-minded you don't know what your words do to a person like Azula.

You're welcome, now show us your tits
And all art of you depicts you as being 18 or older, Scrap checked, so it's completely okay to fap to you!

>Scrapper is no longer a person he is an embodiment of an idea that you can still be human even if you are a little different. He is a source of inspiration to many.

Delusion, thy name be Scrapper.

>You guys are so closed-minded you don't know what your words do to a person like Azula.
She's not a real person.

This is the last time I'm replying, you're autistic, not the god damn Batman.

I don't know what she's been saying to you, but she is a violent offender. She can either stay here with us as a patient or she can go to jail as a felon.

She's represents a real person to me.

I'm a fucking hero.

You shut up, you have no idea what she is really trying to do.

You're insane, and not in the fun way.

..is Juri even Evil, though? I thought she was just a rich girl that got bored and decided to start kicking people in the face for a living.

Obscure choice. Also I have a fantasy in which I get to write for Marvel Comics and create my own OC superhero within the MC2 universe and him and she have a sort of Batman and Catwoman kind of relationship.

Nah Bison killed her family and took her eye so she teamed up with whatever evil organization in SF4

Ah, okay. So she's a rich girl that got bored and decided to start kicking people in the face to avenge her family. Gotcha.

There's a huge ass difference between being bored and being vengeful. They don't compare at all.

>Not :) for the nose

Your loss.

This.
Need more Azulass

Shit characters attract shit people.

>Please post your crazy evil Sup Forums girls
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM

Nah she joined SIN so she could takeover and kill Bison.
Also she enjoys fighting because she enjoys hurting people. She's a total sadist.
She's a bad person.
Though I haven't really been keeping up with SFV they may've made her an anti-hero.