Story time

Black Bolt #3
Jailbreak time

oh jesus

Black Bolt is the most pathetic man in the Marvel multiverse

My body is ready

Delicious electrons

Where is the Death Head ongoing, Marvel? We were promised an ongoing two years ago

What moves I didn't expect to brought up again?

It's weird that there isn't even a story for why it was dropped.

I think master blow should be on par with a whisper. The rest of his abilities are lagging too far behind his voice.

Alonso's said before that he'd like to see Ellis or Ennis write Death's Head. They probably couldn't get either.

>advertising a book before getting a writing team
That is almost stupid enough for me to believe they wouldn't do that.

>The Master Blow
Damn, this writer knows his stuff.

Alright, so does anybody know who that jailer is? Any ideas? That entity that has all it's parts split up in fish bowls...

>Damn, this writer knows his stuff.
He's also using obscure villains: Monsteroso, Spyder, Metal Master
We got another Ewing: a writer who loves every little corner of the Marvel Universe and not just the characters from the ANAD poster, and I bet his comics won't sell either.
Which is a shame, this Black Bolt series is quite good.

Could be an OC as far as "who" goes. But as for what it isprobably is some crippled higher being like an abstract or celestial. Otherwise I wouldn't expect it to be cable of bringing people back to life like it has.

bump

I kinda like raava

Ward's Death's Head is sick. Love these pages.

No body has bitched that metal master is gay yet. Huh

Ive liked it so far. Clearly written without side clutter ruining the story

> all those electricity effects

it's just like my japanese animes!

Well he is being electrocuted....

Bump

HEY. HEY, GUYS? HEY, GUYS, IT'S MARVEL HERE. WE APPROVE OF GAY PEOPLE, YOU GUYS. WE REALLY LIKE PUTTING GAY PEOPLE IN OUR COMICS. YOU GET THAT, RIGHT? WE JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU NOTICE THAT WE HAVE GAY PEOPLE IN OUR COMICS.

GAY PEOPLE.

Is Black bolt still speaking? It made me completely drop the series. What a fucking cop out.

Barely, most of it is narration. The speaking thing is just to gimp his voice.

He just got his powers back so not any more

Yup.

Why would we? Also, we don't know necessarily how the genders and sexes work on his planet.

probably because the writer isn't from comics

Those complaints are usually because either a long straight character was made gay or being gay is takes up too large of a characters story. Him gay was mentioned offhandedly in the middle of a statement that didn't revolve around him being gay. It wasn't mention again or even reacted to by the characters. A rare instance of a character being gay and the story not making a big deal about it.

Fuck, this book is cool.

>That first panel
HOW is this acceptable in a professional modern comic?

thls and Fury are pretty cool. marvel dolng alrlght shlt sometlmes.

You must not read enough professional modern comics.

The criticism of "how the FUCK is this in a professional modern comic?" is so stale at this point I'm convinced it's an organized campaign by company war idiots.

hehehehe

I really like this guy's paneling, sometimes.

>literally making more of a deal about it than the comic does
What did he mean by this?

thanks OP. loving this book

no problem