Why are some cartoons like Young Justice and Legend of Korra allowed to show on screen death and blood...

Why are some cartoons like Young Justice and Legend of Korra allowed to show on screen death and blood, while others like Teen Titans aren't even allowed to contain villain names that include the word 'death'?

Anime

Tv broadcasting standards.
Many things can affect the rating.
The year it came out because of what the current FCC rules are. Case in point after 05 most cartoons on basic tv could not show butts even adult shows like the Simpsons.

Time slot and channel its bordcasted are the biggest factors.

Also all the cartoons you listed have 10 years inbetween them.

korra was really pushing it and you could tell where they had to censor themselves a little. even then, i don't remember it having any blood.

>FCC

FCC has nothing to do with cable channels

Also no guns, though that had likely has more to do with the network, remember reading that Nickelodeon has a strict no guns policy

Although Nick would likely not have let them anyway, I remember reading that Bryke didn't want guns in Korra because they didn't want to deal with how it would affect the setting.

Sorry I don't know all the names for every fucking tv and broadcasting standards group.

The only reason Korra was able to having the lesbian ending was because the last batch of episodes were released directly to online streaming, bypassing network censors.

I mean, it definitely would have made it interesting story wise if guns were making bending irrelevant, but I also see how it removes some of the magic from the setting

Still think though that the setting could use a peasant weapon for normal mooks and henchmen to use so that not every non bender becomes a chi blocker

I think the best answer is some form of repeating crossbow, the crossbow was basically the peasant weapon before guns, requiring little training, skill, or strength to operate, and possible to mass produce, and the repeating crossbow is a chinese invention that would serve the setting well. Perhaps only change they could make is change it from being lever operated like the actual chinese crossbows and instead automate them to give the users more ferocity and style

So then shut the fuck up if you don't know something instead of being vocal and wrong you dumb fuck

>bypassing network censors.

What? You act like Nick didn't look at it. You do realize the episode still aired on TV right?

Dunno about Korra, but Young Justice, Green Lantern, and Beware the Batman were all rated TV-PG.

Because despite the name, Teen Titans was aimed at prepubescent children, while Korra & YJ were aimed at teens.

they had lightning gauntlets and mecha suits.

And arming an army entirely with Lightning gauntlets and mecha suits is ludicrous

Bullshit, Teen Titans sucked Anime cock the hardest yet punches didn't even landed we were just greeted with a split second of a white or black screen.

>Korra
>blood

Also wasn't YJ rated PG/PG-V?

Blame Justin Timberlake ripping off Janet Jackson's bra

Because nobody watched them.

Mighty Max.

There was even an ax murderer doing gruesome ax murders. Even Norman was afraid.

>Also wasn't YJ rated PG/PG-V?

Yup. There was a time where CN had a ton of TV-PG shows due to the success of Total Drama. The DC Nation shows got away with a little more because of this.

>didn't even landed

>channel its bordcasted

People watched them. Young Justice even crossed demographics. There was little promotion of the show, and merchandising was almost non-existent.

Man Beast Boy. There's a character who was underused

Didn't Bravestarr have a teen die of an overdose?

Nigga, non bender warriors defeated benders all the time on the cartoon.

The regular human fighters on the show don't work like "real" martial artists, they work like Wuxia movie martial artists.

Captain Planet had an episode showing a kid die over drugs.

Lightning gauntlets are wuss-out weapon.

It's like arming your mooks with stun guns, it's so obvious that there's no lethality and real threat to it. The original series had non-bender mooks armed with swords and spears and they were much more threatening because there was an actual risk of getting injured with a pointy stick than there is with a glorified taser.

Target audience

Different kind of tension. The Fire Nation is going to kill or imprison you. The Equalists will kidnap you then maim you as a form of political theater.

No, they had it because the only "lewd" thing about said ending was two people holding hands. Hell I still remember alot of people being confused whether it meant anything until Bryke had to confirm they were a couple later the fact. It was the most pussyfooted attempt at a lesbian couple.

Because Teen Titans came out a decade before the other two, dipshit.

The New Batman Adventures aired years before Teen Titans and they showed onscreen death too, what's your fucking point?