Canon Incest

Luke and Leia did some naughty things on an Island thise week and now I wonder if there is any Sup Forums stuff were characters have actually made out or fucked their sibling.

Top 10

>that art

>Leia being this millenial quippy
>Leia dissing the Force
Who the fuck writes this shit?

>That face art
dear god.

Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

>Cap just doesn't get incest because he's an old fuddy-duddy
Fuck you Loeb.

Leia talking shit about the Force? What kind of moron wrote this shit?

Pretty sure fucking your sister isn't good in really any time or culture, unless you are royal and the Wheel was invented not that long ago

The art for the star wars books is notoriously awful.
There's a lot of obvious tracing/3D references used

Does anyone remember that page where this guy was mind controlling some people to fuck each other, and two of them were brother and sister? I'm pretty sure it was published by DC

It was Mammoth and Shimmer, I just don't remember what issue it was

>millenial

Screaming Citadel had great art sometimes.

I'm sure there are at least a couple of comic adaptations of this.

So how's /swco/ taking the news? Are they melting down or vigorously fapping?

No one gives a fuck about Luke or Leia.

Its actually rather inconsistent but for some reason some artists go for celshaded photographs while other go normal comic

Why even bother to qualify it with an alt-U status?
The 616 versions have freakin' kids!
And don't even pretend that "magical manifestations" line is any more valid than the Ultimate's flimsy retconned-up excuse.

OP said "thise week" so I assume it's this week's Star Wars #33, and if so it was written by Jason Aaron.

This is the original Kid Amazo and his girlfriend. It turns out he's a test tube baby and his father is Amazo and his girlfriend is his mother. He goes crazy and blows up.

The end.

I just read the issue. There's literally nothing in it which is more suggestive than Leia MAYBE giving Luke a kiss on his cheek in that one panel.

Much as I'd like for Marvel to be bold enough to do more than that with these two kids in this ignorant, innocent time in their lives, it's not present in this issue.

One of the more unambiguous examples was Nate Grey - Cable's alt-timeline counterpart - getting sexually involved with Madalyne Pryor, who is the clone of his own mother.

>That fuck ugly super realism.
>Leia talking like some stupid and vapid teenager and dissing the Force.
Jesus of Christ...

Of fucking course!

Aaron is one of those obnoxious atheists that is always dissing metaphysical concepts... On fucking fiction works.

Ah, Maddie...

I thought Nate was the son of Scott and Maddie while Cable was Scott and Jean

family guy has it, unsurprisingly

Other way around. Nate is Scott/Jean and Cable is Scott/Maddie.

Reminder that Leia doesn't say may the force be with you until she becomes an old woman

She was never a huge believer in the force

how many kids does Scott have?

That's a little bit of a complicated question. You could say "one," and that would be Cable; he married Madalyne, got her pregnant in the traditional, normal way, she gave birth, and things got weird only later when the kid was taken to the future and didn't return until he was middle-aged.

The two other kids - Nate and Rachel - are only sort of his in that they're the children of alternate-timeline versions of Scott. From the Age of Apocalypse and Days of Future Past timelines, respectively.

And then there's others like Ruby Summers here from other alt-timelines; Ruby is the daughter of Scott and Emma. But in terms of those living in present-day Earth 616, there's just those three.

Do tell.

(I swore I would never do this...)
Nate Grey is the "Age-of-Apocalypse" alternate reality version of Cable, who was the product of DNA manipulation by Mr.Sinister. Nate was grown in a cloning vat, he didn't have a mother. Neither did Madelyne Pryor.
Cable is the child of Scott Summers and part of the Phoenix in the form of Madelyne. As such he is basically a demigod. When he was a baby a time traveler offered him future medical care for an incurable infection, that's how he's the time-travel guy who's older than his own father. By the way, Cable's real name is Nathan Christopher Summers, so they're both "Nate". Jean Grey once telepathically absorbed the identity of Madelyne Pryor and part of the Phoenix, so she considered herself Cable's mother because of that. When she was alive.
Rachel Summers is also a child of the Phoenix and a refugee from an alternate timeline's dystopian future who was rescued by the Phoenix and brought to this reality, where it merged with her identity for a time. Trust me when I say that really messed up her feelings for her dad. Watch her dialog closely whenever the Phoenix is being discussed, she knows more than the readers have been let in on.
Hope is, uh ... Cable's adopted daughter... and a child of the Phoenix. Yeah, there's more to that story...
You would think that would be it. You would think ...
Stryfe is Cable's clone from the future who was raised by Apocalypse to be a host body for Apocalypse's consciousness but he's his own psycho supervillain.
And then there's the time-travelling past versions of Scott and Jean who are stranded in the present ... and the second Phoenix along with them...
And Emma's a part of this now too.

Chris and Meg made out and felt each other up in a Halloween episode because they didn't recognize eachother in costume. They also make jokes about having practiced kissing before

Also Chris jerks off to pictures of his mom and was filming Meg when she was going to make out with her girlfriend. Peter almost married Chris and was going to consummate the marriage. I'm probably forgetting more.

In American Dad, Steve has kissed and jerked off to a painting of his sister (tbf he didn't know it was her at the time and when he kissed her he was convinced they weren't related), he also sang incestuous lines about his mother in the rubbernecking episode.

Shit I also forgot that Hayley dated Stan's body double, which isn't technically incest. But he looks identical to Stan.

>Luke and Leia did some naughty things on an Island thise week
What, did they run through fields of wheat?

the Summers family tree is fucked
how long until the Pym family tree gets tangled in there

also Francine has shoved Steve up her vagina at least twice and has spread her ass in front of him to prove a point, Stan also bathes with his mother

Why would Leia care about the force?

OML Hulk and She-Hulk

Uncanny Avengers had the Havok/Wasp pairing and they sort of had a child tied up in alternate futures/Kang shit. Outside of that series I'm not sure if anyone has brought it up, but I hope someone remembers and properly links the Pym/Summers with it.

There was that time Professor X's son, Legion, traveled back in time, took on his dad's appearance and fucked his own mother. I really thought that they were going to go for some sort of ouroboros thing where it would turn out that he was actually his own father all along, but either they didn't have the balls to pull the trigger on that or it was never their plan in the first place.

The relevant pages, for some context. 1/3

2/3

3/3

The fact that her clothes are all torn and hanging off of her suggests that her son got a little rough with her once the party got started.

I think the idea was to remove the implication that Chuck fucked her when she was his patient, which would be creepy even without the telepathic therapy he was iirc giving her.

Well, if so, they never acted upon that plan, so instead there's two creepy and disturbing things in this story instead of just one.

Where was the Force when Tarkin blew up Alderaan?

How did the guy who wrote "Spider-Man Blue" write THIS?

His son died of stomach cancer and he just sort of lost his mind for several years. His TV show, Heroes, went to shit, and all of his comics just became this ugly, nihilistic explosion of loathing and foulness. This was one of the more striking examples. "Ultimatum" was worse. Pic related.

>(I swore I would never do this...)

It is already too late.

Leia has no reason to give a shit about the force

>Its actually rather

*It's actually rather

Wanda and Pietro.

Luke and Leia's relationship in this issue reminded me of their relationship in "Splinter of The Mind's Eye", back when nobody knew that they were related.

Elsa and Anna

>Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?
>Would it help if I got out and pushed?
> Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board
>You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.

Luke's face on the fifth panel makes it look like Vader s giving him m a handjob with the force

Gonna need a source for that

Yeah isn't the force pretty fucking useless for non force sensitive beings you don't even get an afterlife unless your a Jedi who gets lucky

>unless your a Jedi

*unless you're a Jedi

Do stepsiblings count? Cause....

No, it's not incest if they're not blood related

>giving him m a handjob

Top 10 what? Top 10 canon incest couples?

Pretty much all of the Power Pack. Too bad it happened late in the run and no one remembers those issues.

Tell me more

Not even a canon kiss.

>unless your a Jedi who gets lucky
It's not even being lucky, you need to know the arcane ritual. The core of which is being truly selfless, so it's not even like a reward heaven. The whole point is to be stuck around to be bothered to help other people with their problems because you're just so fucking selfless and wise.

Star Wars has some neat stuff in there, but it's not incredibly well thoughtout. Which is a problem when it's caught between trying to just be a thematic story and constantly needling its trivia to explain something.

Doesn't explain Anakin/Vader becoming a ghost after the end of ep VI. And Obi-Wan constantly leaving because he can't stay forever blahblahblah.

That is sort of the "not incredibly well thought out part." The core idea of selfless afterlife has its merits, with the sort of vaguely zenish, eastern philosophy thing the Jedi have going on. But then they have to explain it by it being an actual ritual to explain why there's not a whole horde of Jedi running around and there's the problem.

Perhaps something about selfless but an actual purpose to fulfill. Like you're actually supposed to be so selfless you just ascend into the universe itself and so forth, but if you're just attached enough to someone to stick around and help out, you do. I know something like that actually has a parallel to the same sort of traditions, so it's not too bad of a stretch. No rituals, just self realization. The Way is not the way that can be taught, yadda yadda.

It's a shame Havok & Polaris didn't marry before they retconed Quicksilver & SW's status with Magneto.

We could have had the mess of the Summers/Pym/Leshnerr Family tree. Hell if Wiccan married Hulking, it would have added Mar-Vell's family!

Being a smartass isn't the same as being quippy.

>Inb4 Ben and Gwen

What kids? Wanda has kids but they're supposed to be her kids with Vision

But they never did incest things

Now you're just being naive.

I've long heard rumors of the potency that robot sperm has...

Didn't Leia hotdog Luke's dick in Splinter in the Mind's Eye?

What is the hot dog style?

putting the dick between two pieces of her body without going inside i.e. her tits, ass, thighs etc.

>Do stepsiblings count?

Years of studying East Asian literature has assured me that this is fine.

Forcefag btfo

Eh, sibling incest would probably be more acceptable in the West in a few more decades.

Keep on being inbred.

I call bullshit

I can see it happening. There's really no moral ground against it. It's just cultural and instinctual repulsion against the idea but the same could be said against gays and interracial couples.

She also has tears running down her face

The fact that Qui Jon didn't show up as a force ghost at the end of RotS still annoys me today

I wanted all the forces ghosts of younglings to gather around young Anakin's force ghost and remind him he killed them. Just because one of them reminded him he wasn't a true member of the jedi council.