Friendly reminder, being Lion O is pain

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/jg4ew
mtv.com/news/2630299/power-con-2013-thundercats-reboot-creator-details-the-second-season-that-could-have-been/
my.mixtape.moe/xszoyj.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ifntbg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish they really let Tygra outright blame Lion O for the queen dying

coub.com/view/jg4ew

Don't worry, Lion-O. You'll get some Kit Pussy soon. She'll make a perfect queen for you.

This is why Women And Beta Males should be banned from writing male protagonists. Do you really expect today's emasculated simps to create a male character that's capable, has self-respect, etc.

No boy wants to be Lion-O. No boy wants to be a punching bag loser who everyone craps on. The sooner we get rid of these simps and bitches in the animation industry the better.

This post is probably just a joke but I unironically agree with it.

Remember when Tygra fucking killed LionO and got Z E R O shit for it

>Being Lion O is suffering

That's cute

Reminder that Snarf is a failed experiment to create a master race

You say this jokingly, but it's true

>When the writers fuck up so bad that the VA has to step in to actually write the character well.

While I find the fact that Liono got cucked twice, once by cheetarah and again by mumrah to be hilarious I'm totally fine with the "hero doesn't always get the girl trope"

>master race
>snarf
"Fail" it's a bit short to describe it.

No seriously, it's true
>Pumyra's evil because they didn't save her in the pilot
>Pumyra becomes a bug monster and Lion-O can't kill her so Tygra does it
>Slythe hates Lynx-O because he burnt down the marsh filled with innocent wives and unborn children
>Slythe beheads Lynx-O and betrays Mumm-Ra only to have Mumm-ra kill him
>Snarf is Mumm-Ra's failed attempt at a master race

mtv.com/news/2630299/power-con-2013-thundercats-reboot-creator-details-the-second-season-that-could-have-been/

I blame this show getting cancelled almost solely on how they handled Lion-O's character.

Hell, not even Lion-O's character, more so the way other characters treated him.

Someone post the webm.

Woah. Just post Wilykit.

Oh seriously? She at least could have pretended to be the enemy.

>o you really expect today's emasculated simps to create a male character that's capable, has self-respect, etc.

But they did, just that the writers didn't get the memo Tygra is not the main character.

Maybe toonami could air and complete it?

Maybe Genndy could direct it. He did such a great job with Season 5

please end the pain

>Pumyra becomes a bug monster and Lion-O can't kill her so Tygra does it

Of course he did. I'm glad this show is dead.

my.mixtape.moe/xszoyj.webm

my.mixtape.moe/ifntbg.webm

considering mumm-ra resurrected her, whose to say he hasn't already scrambled her logic centers/complete thrall?

her "reasoning" is just mumm-ra screwing with lion-o.

I need to see the source for this. I need a good laugh

Yeah, unlike YJ, which I tolerate, this show getting cancelled gets no sympathy from me

Characters shouldn't always be self-inserts for the audience. Also some boys may have identified with LionO. Not everyone has a good life.

It's disappointing because they were doing this cool crossover thing with it's lore as well.

Still glad it's dead though.

And she could betray mumm ra

It's not about being a self-insert, or about suffering.

It's about having fucking balls, and not being the bitch in your own damn show.

Everyone should have expected the show to be shit when the first episode after the two part beginning was a fucking moby dick episode.

>with it's lore

*with its lore

This^

Why does his character development always revert by the next episode?

Why didn't he at least ever train to be GOOD at sword fighting?

>and not being the bitch in your own damn show.

Ah I see.

he seems to give her SOME independent thought (helps react to unplanned things) so it might be possible.

this!

that and the one situation tygra gets to actually lead, he messes up but most of the time, his plan of action is right.

At least jack got a kiss

>I have to stay here with him.

Why is Cheetra such a cunt?

I still haven't recovered from the second one

ok, post proof.

>writers make lion-o a beta male
>make him a cuck
>show gets cancelled and writers BTFO
>forgotten and nobody give a shit

i will always laugh at this piece of shit and its failure.

that's not Lion O, this is Lion O....damn now I understand how dobson feels about link. fuck you cartoon network! you made me a dobson!

>Cheetra

>whose to say

holy shit, isn't the second one pretty much count as treason?

Just look up the episode list on Wikipedia, the writers of each episode are credited

>old school lion o is just a kid in an aged up body
>gets the hot girl and becomes a leader

Living the dream aside from being on a hostile planet fighting off an undead sorcerer and his horde of minions.

>everyone actively tries to prevent Lion-O from eating
>"you're your own worst enemy, Lion-O"

I understand that most of the scene was meant to be light hearted humor but it just makes me mad

>the second one pretty much count as treason

Those two episodes were unironically the best episodes outside of the pilot. They're decent episodes by themselves, but compared to the rest of the show, they were amazing.

Tygra boner aside, I don't think the show was that bad.

fuck me this shit pissed me off so much. they really needed to spend a few episodes with Lion-O on his own without those assholes. but not in a "he learns he needs to work as a team" and more of a "he needs to train and find out who he is and come back a total badass" way.

kys

They had those. They'd just forget about them after the episode was over.

I'm talking more of a time skip kind of thing.

>Lion-O fucking dies but can come back
>Wilykit is the only one who believes hes coming back
>Tygra leads the team after killing Lion-O
>makes all the wrong decisions
>nobody ever brings up that he killed Lion-O up

Why shit on Tygra when he already has it so bad? Really, think of how he feels, what with becoming the new king and having to lead the team. It pales in comparison to his brother dying because he didn't listen to Tygra!

... Who were we talking about, again?

>Tygra boner aside, I don't think the show was that bad.

Same here.