/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Separatist Edition: Post any and all capital ships from the Confederacy of Independent Systems

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #33 (July 5)
Rogue One #4 (July 5)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke_Loroan
youtube.com/watch?v=F2LAMedproY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is he, /swco/?

a big guy

That is Chewbacca's son Lumpy.

Best girl coming through.

.Snoke Loroan
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke_Loroan

>Normies unironically like TFA

I just can't deal with it. Do they not care about the ending of RotJ at all?

Serkisian.

>Do they not care about the ending of RotJ at all?
after 35 years of edgelords crying about "muh ewoks muh happy endings this isn't mature enough for mature filmers such as myself" what the fuck do you expect?

Post aliens you would love

Movies can't have happy endings anymore. Everything has to be gritty and sad and "realistic." Bittersweet at the very best.

Where is this from? I know it says Force Arena but what from specifically? Some trailer? I don't recall any console rooms in the game.

I liked it.

Just the extracted model in some map extracted from another game I guess.

this basically, fuck postmodernists right in their edgy pseudointellectual asses

But that's no Barris

You have been occupied by the CIS B1 Battle Droid of Thread Monitoring. Posters in this thread will know that you secretly don't love and support the separatist cause unless you reply, "roger roger, that sure is one corrupt senate!" to this post

The best.

fag

roger roger, that sure is one corrupt senate!

That, and mid life crisis.

Remember, if you saw the OT and you were in the single digit age range you're in your 40's at least now. These people are fucking desperate to reclaim any part of their youth and they don't care if it destroys what those stories are about. All that matters to them is remembering when they had all their hair and were about 150 pounds lighter.

Padme doesn't care about Gungans. The Naboo are bad.

Who is your favourite near-human species?

"Here's the plan. You guys go out and die in the middle of nowhere so we can get our fancy castle back."

Whatever looks most like a normal human.

slant eyes like aphra or nute

everything but space muslim mirialans, the most boring non-human species in all of star wars filled with THREE shitty waifus

did someone say CONFEDERACY OF INDEPENDENT SYSTEMS THREAD?

Asian.

>Asians
>near-human
the joke writes itself

What book is this from?

Daily reminder that while TFA sucked it still works with the OT since in ESB Yoda says that he can't sense Han and Leia's futures (meaning they're meant to die) and if Luke chooses the quick and easy path evil will triumph. Then because Han and Leia are allowed to survive they make Ben Solo. Luke's actions in ESB directly lead to the destruction of his Jedi Order at the hands of Kylo Ren.

You know who i am. You just fear that if you voice your hope Disney will take it away.

So did that guy last thread ever get it through his head that Valorum bypassed the senate?

So what you're saying is if we want to stop the first order we need to go back in time and have Leia be impregnated by the Ewoks.

Nope. He just sorta ignored every fact people threw at him and would wait a few hours to respond at times.

An ancient Whill that was banished from the Wellspring of Life and took control of the ancient Amaxine Warriors when they fled the Unknown Regions and later similarly took control of the Imperial Remnant and reformed them into the First Order.

I didn't get his issue.

You know, you may be right.

STREAM NOW!

Come join us for some dodgers duck, some animu that we didn't get to watch on saturday, some Soup Man: The Anime Series, and korra!

Also america man: the first avenger and independence day in belated observance of international america day!

What a load of banthashit. Everyone's fucking meant to die one day, always in motion the future is. Leia and Han not dying in ESB doesn't mean it is going to have long reaching consequences because of some balance destiny shit.

ITHORIAN BLOWJOB

I GOT BOTH OF MY DICKS SUCKED BY AN ITHORIAN

YEAH

He can't comprehend that the movie adequately explains what is going on and gives enough information to infer things based on IRL stuff.

He thinks that the EU needed to be canon in order to explain what happened.

It's not entirely bullshit. Luke being a hermit with a destroyed Jedi Order was something Lucas thought of.

I think you were doing the sucking user

Ah yes the near human species Dos Dickus.

>and it aint talkin
every time kek

Time travel when?

Real talk, the franchise is going to be around for decades to come, with new movies almost each year. They'll be running out of ideas sooner or later. There will be sequels to the sequels, prequels to the prequels, spin-offs about tons of shit, perhaps even movies set in the distant past (the Old Republic) or the far future. How long do you think until they add time travel to Star Wars because they needed fresh interesting ideas (and perhaps a soft reboot)?

Star Wars did time travel at least once in Legends

What is bullshit is it somehow being a consequence of Luke rushing to save his friends in ESB.

>How long do you think until they add time travel to Star Wars because they needed fresh interesting ideas (and perhaps a soft reboot)?
Get back in your hole Abrams.

R O G E R

>Be anakin
>Make thousands of mistakes and bad decisions to become the monster that is vader and destroy the jedi order

>Be Luke
>Do everything in your power to be a good Jedi
>Don't listen to a Jedi master once (once) in what was a necessary move to save key members of the rebel alliance to destroy evil and end the sith.
>As a result end up destroying the new Jedi order

>Be Rey
>Kicks a rock she wasn't supposed to when she was 15
>Aborts the new new jedi order before its conception as we seen in The Last Jedi

being a skywalker is suffering

>How long do you think until they add time travel to Star Wars because they needed fresh interesting ideas (and perhaps a soft reboot)?
JJ, it didn't save Star Trek, and it won't save Star Wars

>Rey
>Not Kylo Ren

>as we seen in The Last Jedi
Tell us more, wise time traveling user.

>Star Wars Episode sqrt(13)-0.3: Days of Future Past
>The universe is in chaos. Under attack by the vicious Yuuzhan Vong, the allied forces of the Third Order and the Galactic Confederation are struggling to protect their home galaxy from their fearsome invaders.
>Desperate to prevent the horrible destruction, Reeta Aphra-Skywalker-Tano travels back to the time of the twilight of the Old Republic and the rise of the First Galactic Empire....

No but for real. The EU went into lots of weird places during its course. What weird shit do you think will there be in canon in 20, 30 years, if they keep making movies every year?

It's already gone into some weird places
>buffing savage with magick
>that weird fairy thing that r2 and 3po met
>space whales as precursors to hyperspace
>BOR GULLET
>Dr cylo's merry band and more space whales
>Luke and Nakari on the planet of head drillers
>interdimensional jellyfish
>the whole screaming citadel thing
>the plastic surgeon chickens from TFA
>Poe and the Jesus kaiju

The plucky underdogs of the Second Order, along with the few remaining Dark Jedi fighting a seemingly futile rear guard action against the parasite controlled Jedi of the Galactic Order in order to allow their people to safely embark on a reckless flight out of the Galaxy toward hoped for safety.

After finishing Star Wars Trilogy I Episode IX (or as we will know it now as simply Star Wars Episode IX the Final Menace), Lucas film will say that it has concluded Star Wars The Trilogy of Trilogies II (Also known as the Original Trilogy of Trilogies)

They will then move to begin working on Star Wars The Trilogy of Trilogies I

Starting with Star Wars Trilogy of Trilogies I Episode VI The Revenge of The Old Republic.

Once they finish Star Wars Trilogy of Trilogies I Episode IX The Talking Tree (a clever title name in reference to Katie Lucas's favorite childhood classics, Guardians of The Galaxy Volume II Album Six) they will begin filming the first fim of the final trilogy of trilogies with Star Wars Trilogy of Trilogies III Episode IV The Trilogy Concludes

It will be about Adolf Ahsoka ( a name that references the fifth world war korean admiral who nuked Australia back into the 24th century) and her struggle with her non-binary father Leia Organa (a clone of emperor palpatine of the Older Republic from Star Wars Trilogy of Trilogies I Episode II Attack of the Fascists) and the Terrorist Alliance.

Sounds like kino

>Larroca

Sounds wonderful (jk you're messed up)

Is Forces of Destiny cancelled yet?

The number of views on the video is only as staggered as marvel comic purchases, so no, not yet.

I wish. It's still happening and I'm still dreading every minute of it. This is how Star Wars ends.

Been off of Sup Forums for a few weeks. How are y'all enjoying the Forces of Destiny shorts so far?

I kinda dig them even with the shit animation

They're somehow less interesting than the Poe comic.

They're fun and cute little shorts

How does she handle in that game?

not him but when i play against her

>player drops dewbacks and tanks
>runs headfirst only goes for turret and spins (a good trick) ignoring me or my units
>kill her but have to deal with retard health units
>by the time theyre done she respawns and does the same thing

>lose 0 - 1 every game

W H O R E

cheese hero fuck this game

>over 6 months since rogue one came out and still no action figure of best girl
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is it sad that i knew which one since there are no actual best girls in rogue one

not at all, here's other best girl

Excuse me, coming through

oh wow a star destroyer, there's NEVER been a model of those for sale...

Trash doesn't deserve models, so maybe stop liking trash and then you'll have models.

F
O
U
R
(4) OF THE BEST SHIP

HOW CAN Y-WING FAGS EVEN COMPETE?

there's actually like 6 or 7 different new y-wing micros from Hasbro and only 4 or 5 for x-wings (excluding TFA x-wings)

eat shit sheevaboo

Haters gonna hate. A skinny neck + a fat ass = one broke bitch.

>haters gonna hate
>stop liking things I don't like
damn...

The animation's shit but they're okay. Nothing amazing but not the GRRL POWER BOYS LEAVE shit people thought it would be.

just wait until hera rapes an ewok for misgendering her

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH THICKER

But user, the Poe comic is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2LAMedproY

leaked heroes

>bossk and lando over fucking anakin and obiwan

Obi Wan will probably be in, and they can just port Lando and the Rape Lizard from BF1

Bossk and Lando are probably just posted assets. I imagine Obi Wan and Anakin will be shown in a trailer with them fighting on Mustafar or something.