instagram.com/olly_timbers/
instagram.com/saraline_timbers/

>Pilot/Webseries
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

>S01E01
>Rise and Shine, Sleepyhead!
mega.nz/#F!URQWHLRT!FD8_YrUbxK-WJZcC97LnTQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMUlI0OURLVmVQSnc/view?usp=sharing
>Weeks after moving into the Wayne, Ansi is dragged into hunting Wayne phenomena with Olly, whereupon they discover Sleepyhead and must work to stop it before it threatens the residents of The Wayne. Meanwhile, Saraline tries to discover the secret library but is put into an existential crisis over her own maturity by Jonah Bishop.

>S01E02
>Like a Happy, Happy Bird
>With Ansi on board, Team Timbers follow a mysterious figure into the Wayne's secret library; Ansi tries to protect his new friend and budding crush Julia from a terrifying monster.

>S01E03
>Mail Those Cards, Boys!
>After a robotic pigeon steals their mysterious post cards, Team Timbers and Leif must fight their way through the Wayne Postal Service to get them back.

>S01E04
>Today Was Wassome
>Tired of being bossed around, Ansi joins forces with Wendell Wasserman, a spoon-wielding vampire hunter, to track down the Wayne's last remaining vampire.

>S01E05
>Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler
>As Olly helps his new neighbor regain his memory, Ansi is convinced that his best friend is in mortal danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPvf0j0hzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Saraline isn't essential enough to any episode's plot to justify a mention in a SINGLE plot synopsis
D R O P P E D

She's the heart of Team Timbers user, you know they cannot give their 100 percent without bossy tech-savvy loli commanding them.

I watched the first episode of Welcome to the Wayne and I liked it.

>red noses and ear
LITERALLY TUMBLR THE SHOW

Since when has tumblr ear been a thing?

You couldn't make a show more like Gravity Falls without infringing copyright.

How so?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPvf0j0hzY

It has no SJW bullshit, therefore it is not Tumblr.

Fuck off vailskibum.

>there will never be lewds of these two

>muh loli
Shut up.

u.

please

FUCKING.

go.

>Gravity Falls invented the animated mystery/comedy genre

You learn something new everyday!

Funderberker got his own spinoff? Wtf?

Fuck I didn't even notice the ears. I'll probably watch the show but that in character design bothers me

I'm watching the first episode and I'm really confused as to what the hell is happening. Is the pilot necessary to understand the premise?

Yeah, they basically introduce and explain all the characters

Yeah, it is. They reference it throughout, weird because barely any cunt has seen it and it doesn't look like Nick will air it.

Watched the first episode and the pilot. This was MUCH better than I thought based off what I have heard previously. I hope the mystery will pay off for once.

b-but I've seen it

Because someone bothered to cap it years ago. The people watching it on TV are fucked.

So Sup Forums what do you think of the show?