What is his character defining moment?

What is his character defining moment?

this one, I think
at the very least it was a pivotal turning point

Fanboying over how he got Venom's powers and calling himself Spider-Man

that time he bitched about drunk daddy spoiling him while forgetting about the vietnamese temple town he destroyed, or about how he started an abusive relationship with one of the few survivors

That time he got all whiney and mopey and melodramatic about his dad, and alcoholism, and his dad's alcoholism.

Wait, was this Remender comic, or a different Remender comic?

That time when he teamed up with Red Hulk, X-23, and two Ghost Riders to fight Mephisto's kid in demon controlled Las Vegas

wow

It was a different time.

Raimi's run was top notch.

How is a team-up a character defining moment?

beginning

That he dated a 3rd wave feminist and is still free to have fun and do whatever he wants.

The 90's, where Venom should have stayed.

Venom #9. The entire issue.

>small justice
I love that issue.

Fuck off with this, he's from the 80s, retard.

Agent Venom's shtick never sat well with me. Take a character who's more powerful than even Spider-Man, and has more super powers to boot....and make them a tacticool gun wielding guy. For what? I get that he has a military background, but big deal. So does Moon Knight and he for the most part kicks ass without guns, and he (usually) doesn't even HAVE super powers, let alone super powers to the level Venom does

That actually makes him more interesting in a setting like marvel.

Most superpowered characters don't use guns anymore for seemingly no reason even though being able to do crazy shit is no reason to forsake the ability to kill someone from very far away.

Comic books aren't logical. Batman would save a lot of time if he simply had a gun he always used as opposed to batarangs and a utility belt, but that isn't cool

When I think of Venom using guns, I just imagine Spider-Man using guns, and that seems really fuckin stupid

I think Agent Venom using guns is pretty cool.
You don't.
Imagine that, different opinions.