/doa/ Dumbing of age

Apparently, despite beating a guy and stabbing him in front of a university dormitory, without her disguise, Amber was...not arrested and still being amazi-girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1V1nJuvjS6n
vocaroo.com/i/s0bCQVEx5Ph3
pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE
imgur.com/a/X5kU9
mediafire.com/folder/pi3rlni1v293g/DoA_and_Shortpacked
itswalky.deviantart.com/gallery/37947681/Pin-Up-Week
desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1131190
dropbox.com/s/gl9qih1wxs3p515/DumbingofSmut.docx?dl=0
vocaroo.com/i/s0dW52GcAi4f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dorothy's eye in panel 6

I know Willis doesn't mean to do anything intentionally funny in this strip, but that kinda got a chuckle outta me for how ridiculous it looks.

why the fuck does Dorothy care about Transformers or Monkey Masters now?

did Willis just forget and assume every character likes shitty cartoons now?

I've been away since last week, so I've had to catch up a bit. But from what I saw, Mindy and Anna are going to fight over Leslies affections for some reason, Dorothy got out of therapy, and now she and Walky are walking back to their dorm. Is that all that's happened in the last week?

Walky doesn't know that Amber is Amazi-Girl. Amber stabbed Ryan in her normal clothes so Amber would be arrested and there would be no reason for people to link her to Amazi-Girl.

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck was he thinking when he drew Dorothy's face in the last panel?

So is there any pushback on how Walky's being an impotent man-child over the whole math situation? Or is Willis defending him and claiming that he 'meant' to make him obnoxious & unlikable.

Dorothy is becoming an animu! Complete with glasses fused to her face & randomly roaming eyes.

I thought it was always one of those guilty pleasure things she had that she hid because it was "unbecoming" or a future president?

Walky is a retard and doesn't realize the reason Dorothy isn't meeting with Amazi-girl like normal is because Amber was arrested.

Why does everyone assume that Amber stabbed rape dude? The blood splatter could have easily been her getting punched in the nose and then raped on the front steps while Dorothy looks on

uh...the blood was splattering FROM the knife

So as far as I could tell, there was no thread yesterday, and the previous thread died before I could post this.

As per a request, I narrated a shitty fanfiction.
vocaroo.com/i/s1V1nJuvjS6n

Dorothy was talking to Amazi-Girl every single night? Why was that never shown or mentioned since I started reading this series when Carla got in a fight with Mary over skating in the hallway.

That story honestly sounds like a better plot than canon DoA. Joyce and Billie exploring their repressed sexuality in different ways...the potential is fascinating.

Nice work, VA user! Your Joyce is adorable and your Sarah is hilarious.

How does a Chilean have no accent?

Man, even if Amber says she attacked Rtan in self defense, that's not going to hold up with the little evidence they have.

Is there another patreaon strip up tonight or did we miss another comic of Walky and Dorthy's pointless ramblings?

I would say this is benign, but then I remember he hasn't addressed the murder in a month

any other comic requests?

RIP Patreanon.

I wonder how Dorothy will cope with Walky not even putting in effort into doing better at math. We didn't really how her first helping session went, but it's gotta be frustrating with how he acts. Even with how impervious Dorothy seems to be to every shitty aspect of Walky, from his poor hygiene to his man-child personality.

2 witnesses and Ryan's prints on the the knife are "little evidence"? Also, Ryan's phone probably has info about Dorothy on it which allowed him to stalk her.

She listens to Monkey Masters music on her morning jogs. They bonded over their shared interest in the show. That's actually something that's been around for a long time, but it's been pretty much forever since it was brought up.

The last time was when Walky was arguing with Carla about the show vs. Ultra-Car. The time before that was when Becky stayed in Joyce's room when Dorothy was going to invite Joyce on her morning jog.

I don't think she was arrested*, I think she just doesn't look up to her like she did before.

*It would be super cool if she was, I just doubt Willis would do that. I'll give him props for it if that's the case.

Yes.

You'd think someone would say something about Amazi-Girl not being on campus for a few days.

I hope there will be once he shows Dorothy that he hasn't learned anything this time around.

Is that blood on Amber's fingers? I love how it has almost the exact same pattern on both fingers.

Who? Walky is 1/4 black and 3/4 white.

A return of whiny Ryan for the epic showdown at the dorm, please.

Plus, there's almost certainly security footage from the front of the dorm.

>Is that blood on Amber's fingers? I love how it has almost the exact same pattern on both fingers.

pretty sure it's supposed to be her skin ripping open from punching him so much.

Oh, I thought she hit his scar and her fingers got that gross pus/slime that healing wounds can emit. But barring that I was thinking it was just bruising.

>Who? Walky is 1/4 black and 3/4 white.
>unconked hair, button nose, thin lips
oh the tan makes him black, sure

yeah, repeated trauma causes skin to redden, if not break.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bCQVEx5Ph3
a bit of a preview. I've been meaning to do this one for a while but keep forgetting.

I have tomorrow off though and I'm free until the evening, so I'll have my audacity open to remind me to work on this.

I think he's referring to when they talked before.
Though for the record, since Rapin' Ryan did come at two girls with a knife I'd say a self-defense plea would be a slam dunk.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it.

maybe, but if she disarmed him then brutally stabbed/killed him they'd get her on escalation of force.

>Mary
Speaking of which, I hope we see some more of her soon.

What if she just disarmed him and this beat him unconscious? That seems legal.

that blood spatter says she swung the weapon at him after disarming him at the start of the fight.

I see that, I'm just curious about the limits of my rights to defend myself in case a guy tries to stab me.

Oh no, they definitely have enough, but there's one issue and it's the fact she took his knife. Now, this could still be viewed as self defense if the video or witness mention that scarface was still hostile, but if he was nearly unconscious, or at least not a treat then that could lead to issues (specially if he survived).

it's not a cut and dry rule typically, but the normally the idea is to use the least amount of force possible to escape or stop the threat.

if you take the knife away and stab him, you're probably defending yourself.

if you block off a means of escape, disarm him, stab him, then continue to beat him after he's been reasonably neutralized, it could be charged as assault with a deadly weapon. although in amber's case, there's a shot at premeditated murder.

Either way, he's probably gonna find some way to be around for at least 2 more story arcs.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or that knowledgeable of the law, I think you can probably look up how this works in your location.

I think as long as you can convince a jury of your peers you were in fear of your or someone else's life and use proportional force (deadly force for risk of death, rape, kidnapping or serious harm, non-deadly force for less than that) to protect your life or others you're fine. In some places you have a duty to retreat, but if that feels unsafe, or if you're in your home or business you don't have to.

Like if an actual girl was attacked by a dude with a knife, and managed to get it away from them and the attacker was still being aggressive, I'm sure they would easily convince a jury that the guy was capable of taking it back and hurting her, or even hurting her without it. So Amber's actions would be justified in that case.

It just falls apart for me as a reader, because I know that she's basically unmatchable as an opponent in the strip.

Now if they could forensically prove that she beat the shit out of him first and he couldn't do any harm, that might be a different story. That's why Dorothy reacts how she does, she knows Ryan wasn't really a threat to Amber when she decided to study the blade. But she's also torn on whether is she really going to rat out her hero when she was hurting an (attempted) rapist even if it was vindictive and not justified? Especially when she's probably the only one who could sink Amber's defense?

Maybe Amber is so self-loathing that she'll sink her own self-defense case...

Does anyone have download links for the slipshine comics?

Fuck off Willis.

willis is thin-skinned as FUCK

he can't stand anything remotely resembling criticism.

Maybe that's what he wants you to think.

reminder that this is the same guy who created a parody of a welcoming educational webcomic to insult everyone who asked him what the nub on the vibrator he drew was.

He's obviously playing the long game.

...he's been making comics, spent most of his day editing the transformers wiki, and deleting comments on his pages and strawmanning....for closer to 20 years as part of a long game?

How else are you supposed to trick Sup Forums?

Clearly he's a 21st century Andy Kaufman.

For a second, I thought you said Charlie Kaufman.

Which is funny because he didn't know about sex til his 20s and cried when he first fapped becaus he thought his dead grandma was watching.
And yet he has the gall to try and talk down to others like he's some Greek Sex God? And what's worse is that he used the Oh Joy Sex Toy format when the whole point of OJST is that they try and act polite about sex education and to the readers. Willis is just a asshole that loves berating people.

>Willis is just a asshole that loves berating people.
Does Willis have Aspergers?

>he didn't know about sex til his 20s and cried when he first fapped becaus he thought his dead grandma was watching.
t.b.h that sounds like something you would find on /r9k/

''twas but a flesh wound

On second thought, Let's not go to Indiana.
'Tis a silly place.

So what you're saying is the knife got hurt?

---“Joyce and Walky” Dump---
pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE

---Patreon-Only Bonus Strips---
imgur.com/a/X5kU9

---VA user’s generous voice-over work---
mediafire.com/folder/pi3rlni1v293g/DoA_and_Shortpacked

Free Pinups
itswalky.deviantart.com/gallery/37947681/Pin-Up-Week

ACO Smut collection:
desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1131190

Smut Doc:
dropbox.com/s/gl9qih1wxs3p515/DumbingofSmut.docx?dl=0

Working on updating the Doc with some of the new fanart. My Internet is being throttled by my provider, so my uploading speed is the worst. If you have any more official stuff that hasn't been posted yet, please send it my way at [email protected].

>she will never ever choke you with those thighs
but calves look weird

Well, this was the base image.

being an asshole does not require a diagnosis

What about a prognosis?

>2 witnesses and Ryan's prints on the the knife are "little evidence"?
In the real world, yes. In Willis World his corpse will be the centerpiece of a cadaver synod and judged guilty.

>synod
nice word.

looks like Sup Forums has unfucked itself
post fanart to celebrate.

I was the guy who requested this.
Thank you.

Where's Patreonanon?

there might be some in here ()

just working on SFX and audio edits

For what?

What's her stand?

this

You should upload these onto youtube.
Just have the text in the background.

might do that...see how triggered willis gets

Willis says we're probably not going to see him again.

>there might be some in here ()

Correct.
Free Pinups are the ones available on Willis's DeviantArt.
ACO collection has some of the full story ones.
Smut Doc has the pinups and fan art.

Let me know if you have any additional smut.

Dude, he reacts negatively to compliments too, if they are worded in a way that he can mock or say something sarcastic to.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dW52GcAi4f

I'd object as a sperg myself, but then I remembered I kind of am an asshole.

the song is "The forgiveness song" from Veggietales, for those curious

whoops, meant to quote

Perfect

Is it a matter of God-Willis needing his characters to 'win', or the police being inept?

Both, obviously.