Diversity? Is this just a phase?

After when all the Avenger movies are done and everyone gets old and retire, we're probably gonna receive a reboot of new fresh actors/actresses and they'll probably look completely different too. Tell me straight guys. Is this a phase? I'm not ready to see an Asian Tony Stark, female Thor, male black widow, black hulk, Iranian Captain America. This is of course exaggerated but I'm still not liking this meme.

They're just gonna swap out actors 007 style. They already did this with Bruce Banner, War Machine, and Jane Foster.

>P-p-peter... I'm gonna-um? Take your lunch money!... please?

I'm not even boggled by his color. I'm just annoyed by his weak body structure.

This. I feel like Marvel is using their race as a shield.

Like, of course I'm gonna be mad they turned MJ into a greasy, sarcastic, shallow tool. But I might have people say I hate black people if I call it out.

Of course I don't want Flash to be a whimp. But if I don't like it I must hate...Whatever he is. Indian?

Ned Leeds going to school with Peter and is basically Ganke? Don't tell me you hate fat Asians!

Not everyone is a 300lb burger like you

Which MJ are we talking about? The one they've already officially stated isn't Mary Jane?

They probably will change up some racaes here and there but I doubt it'll be nuMarvel comics tier of 2010's progressivism shitposting.

But she's called MJ. So /clearly/ they were implying this is some version of Mary Jane that they weren't sure about committing to.

You're just assuming that. When an official statement comes out saying No, all implications vanish and only your headcanon remains

Nope, the only way that happens is if Mary Jane shows up in the series. Which we both know isn't going to happen because of Michele's existence.

Diversity itself? No. Divesity has always been around.

"Diversity" being used as a cheap gimmick for instance praise and to deflect criticism? Most probably.

>and Jane Foster
They haven't replaced her yet, have they? I won't mind if they do though.

They've been changing the characters because the demographics of Western nations have changed and will continue to change. I don't think the push for diversity is a phase that's going to pass during our lifetimes.

If it's going to continue they need to get those other demographics buying in greater numbers. Marvel have been making changes to try to expand beyond the core white-guy demographic, but all that's happened is that a few people buy the first TPB of Ms Marvel for social media photos, and meanwhile the company's main customers now hate them for ruining all their heroes.

>When an official statement comes out saying No

And what happens if the official statement comes out saying "yes"?

Same thing that happens if it says "No"

Nothing about it continues to matter and you'll find a reason to piss on it either way so it's really a moot point.

>>Reboot
Why are people so convinced that's happening. When the MCU ends, that's it. There's no way they can start over with the same success they have now because nobody wants to rewatch everything again.

>yes and no now mean the same thing

The problem isn't diversity itself, changing the indentity of existing characters that's the problem. There is no reason why they can't just come up with new original characters. It just just shows devoid of creativity capeshit comics are

From the perspective of Sup Forums and how it will affect anything here? Yes.l

>you have to be a fatass to not be intimidated by a weakling

Oh they'll try. It's Hollywood. They'll attempt to squeeze every last dollar out capeshit.

No, that's Sony and Warner Bros.

>When the MCU ends
But when will it end?

actually he was saying that the reaction to yes will be the same as no

lrn2readingcomprehension