Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqwWSPksmEg
youtu.be/qj-ag6YA0Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My god, when did Lucky Luke turn so dark? I remember it being colorful and funny.

I liked it.

It is just an anniversary special

Storytime?

Enjoyed it.

was good

I didn't read it so I don't really have an opinion. I didn't even know this existed or who this character was until this thread.

Oh, ok. How's the normal comic? Haven't read in a while.

I remember when the artist got a new publisher which allowed for him to do more mature things so he did like a page where Luke kills a man and buys a whore.

I thought it was great, I really enjoyed seeing a more mature version of Luke on the pages and the story was alright too, the art was fucking stellar as well
The original is a classic euro comic on par with Asterix or TinTin

Seconded.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqwWSPksmEg / 10

It was pretty fucking good. Not what I'd want permanently replacing the "real" Lucky Luke, but as its own thing? Great.

Wait, Luke dies for real?

You don't buy whores user, you rent them.

Here, have some Spaghetti.

>yfw you'll never get a Lucky Luke western by Sergio Leone / Clint Eastwood / Ennio Morricone

I remember reading like the first lucky Luke comic,
he kills a man

the TV series byTerrence Hill was the nearest to such thing... and it was really good.

I'd rather watch Trinity.
This doesn't look bad.
youtu.be/qj-ag6YA0Hw

It's an alternate continuity. Beyond that I won't say.

I used to watch the cartoon as a kid, I enjoyed it very much and IIRC it had a lot of historic aspects, but I don't remember them now.

I recall liking it! A slightly more serious story but the running gag about the cigarettes was all it needed to feel like a classic LL

At first, for some reason, I legit thought it was some talented fan's work on the internet instead of an actual anniversary issue.

Let's read it lol

I am literally just linking the pages from readcomiconline

This art though. I could stare all day.

I still remember that Lucky Luke post in Sup Forums, six shots posted.

>Rubrique à brac
God bless Gotlib

Is continue or not?

Man I haven't seen that name since I was 5.

In Iran lucky Luke was my first cartoon. (Anime was this jet that turns in to a mech)

Good to see it going. How popular is lucky Luke these days?

I love how they made each dalton look distinct while remaining identical.

Go on...

I thought it was excellent, and the way he could never get a cigarette was an ingenious way to pay homage to the censorship imposed on Luke's creator(s).

are you referring to robotech/macross?

What are the fucking odds?

Ah i remember back when i was a kid eagerly wait for every new issues of Lucky Luke. Now you mention it this probably was the reason why i got hooked on comic in the first place

>Lee Van Cleef homage
10/10

Lel

Not very high, considering how popular it used to be.

Huh...looks like you got Lucky then

Well...?

Janitors are retards

Not with your attitude.

never heard of it but the art looks great

How the fuck do you not hear about Lucky Luke?

I don't really like the regular books all that much but this one shot is pretty good.

Carry on with the storytime!

Keep posting faggot!

Maybe he meant he has never heard of this particular comic.

Original poster, YES HOLY SHIT.

Robotech is abominable.