Please don't judge this guy too harshly. As someone on the autism spectrum...

Please don't judge this guy too harshly. As someone on the autism spectrum, certain things like eating are not just about the eating itself, but also the comfort of routine.

If a person with autism expects a drink with their meal, not getting it can be legitimately distressing. Of course that's just an example.

No

If a person with autism expects a drink with his meal, he would have ordered a drink with his meal and he also propably always orders a drink with his meal anyway to make sure that he always get a drink with his meal. This dude didn't had Autism, he was just a huge ass dickhead.

Show me the receipt and if it's wrong your in the right. If the receipt has no mention of a diet Dr kelp then it was the cashier's fault and you can either not pay for it or deal with it. Squidward lived the dream to cram it down his throat whole.
But I would never say that to a son of a bitch customer.

He didn't order a drink though.

But he didn't order a drink.

I can assure you, someone with autism would not fuck that up. If he says he ordered a drink, he ordered a drink.

>the comfort of routine.
His routine is to call a completely new store and ask for something that's not on the menu?

He doesn't have autism, you idiot.. He was nothing more than an entitled jackass.
Spongebob literally said that he didn't order one.

Or he did and they either didn't hear him or forgot to write it down. Either way the fault lies with them and not the customer.

Keep in mind that Krabs was in charge of taking the order. And I can assure you that Krabs wouldn't fuck this one up, he could easily charge $5 for that drink.

>Spongebob
>Fucking up an order
I know you're doing a bit here, but c'mon, there's an entire episode about he's flawless at his job.

Either way, does that make him any less wrong or an asshole? While mental illness is a sad trait that can make people's lives harder at a certain threshold people stop caring and directly look how it's not just affecting you but other people.

In highschool I remember going to class wit this one student who had autism. Now this kid was a legitimately smart straight A student and for the very most part he was an alright guy to hang around with but needed a handler/councilor on the account he was a backtalking smart-ass who would have no quarrel with calling a teacher a dumb bitch to her face if was upset enough. One day he started talking back to the teacher because he forgot to take notes or whatever and as he got more frustrated he started saying shit to the teacher about how he didn't know (despite we take note's literally every class) and that she was a cunt, the counselor told him to stop it but he just talked shit to him. So me and some other random student began to defend the teacher, and we started calling him an asshole. He got more visibly red and frustrated and backtalking to us but then more and more of the class ganged up on him and we all told him about how he was a little shit and should apologize to the teacher. He finally gave up and said he'd stop and he's sorry (in a "whatever" sort of tone). After the kid left (he left early for reasons I don't know) The councilor and teacher went up to the room and thanked us and said that despite his condition sometimes it requires some tough love for people to understand what thy're doing isn't okay.

So in short, people with these behavioral sometimes need to be told straight about how rude their being otherwise they'll never learn and continue to be rude.

Mentally Disabled are not the Mentally Ill.

Doesn't this site kinda live by doing the exact opposite of what OP tells them to do or say?

YOU WILL ACCEPT OUR SHITTY BAIT AND SWITCH SERVICE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!

Dude, Spongebob fucked up an order before. In a fairly well known elseworld story, a customer ordered a medium drink but he gave him a large. He soiled the Krusty Krab name and was even put on register duty. He clearly has a weakness regarding beverage service.

>He soiled the Krusty Krab name
>soiled it
>soiled it

>Implying any condition makes it okay to be a dick, especially to strangers

Where did this meme come from? I don't care how autistic you are, if you can't learn that your actions affect others and manage to control yourself then you're a douche.

My family has a lot of teachers, and I've met many autistic kids on every part of the spectrum. Most are perfectly capable of behaving like any other child, especially after being called out by other autistic kids who aren't shitheads. Too many get coddled by everyone and are never forced to acknowledge the consequences of their actions or how to look at things from other people's perspective.

Don't treat autistic people like they're pitiful or weak or something and we should hold them to lower standards as humans.

DEEPEST

>Wanting diet Dr. Kelp
He deserved crappy service

>Diet
>Dr. Kelp
Pick one and only one

If he is a creature of routine why didn't he order from his usual pizza place?

And why the fuck would he order from a burger place? Did he double up on his meds only long enough to order a pizza from a new place only to have potato-powered meltdown when it got there?

>On today's episode, user decides to play defense lawyer for a random Spongebob Squarepants side character from a 18 year old episode. Let's see how he does.