They just announced Assassins Creed is getting an animated series and its coming to Netflix

They just announced Assassins Creed is getting an animated series and its coming to Netflix.

Would you think it might be worth while? I know the AC series has alot of comics but those range from meh to bad. Would you prefer the show be about an assassin from the games or a new one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
assassinscreed.tumblr.com/post/138683053677/solasthewolf-doumichan-rozunderpressure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edward Kenways pirate fun time adventures the show

Forget the Templar and Assassin shit

I've never understood the hype behind these games that somehow warrants so many sequels and a movie, I don't hear nor have heard anyone ever talk about them in years.

I know immense amount of people hated the modern story parts but I hope Desmond is still the star on this one

I want to see the rest of Connor's life. He's barely 25 by the end of 3, he had to have had more adventures.

this desu
pirates > everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

Ezio has had enough shit to be honest maybe a new guy surely someone from the comics

I actually liked the British Twin Assassins they were fun so maybe them

This.
If i don't see a drunken Welsh pirate dominating two ancient organizations that are full of themselves, im not watching it!

We basically know EVERYTHING about Ezio. I don't see where else they could go with him.

He's the fan favorite

Yeah, and them trying to recapture that magic gave us the bad Ezio knock offs of Arno and Jacob.

Jacob was barely trying to copy Ezio he's basically the U WOT M8 of the series

Arno I agree with

Jacob was copying Edwards brand of in an assassin but the order fucking sucks let me do my own shit

I found Jacob bland as dishwater, so the only real characterization I remember were the Ezio-esque traits. Which is sad, because Victorian London is THE perfect AC setting. And yet they fucked up Syndicate so badly.

Arno really pisses me off because he was a kneejerk response to the "Not muh Ezio" of AC3, and that caused Ubisoft to totally abandon anything they had planned for Arno.

Fuck, even Edward acts a bit too Ezio for my liking.

I'll take a series that works like AC Revelations.
Bouncing between the adventures of Ezio and the knowledge/experiences of Altair.

Every assassin is ezio

Jacob was not that bad and I enjoy Syndicate a bit altough the story was meh same for Black Flag

Assassins Creed is just one of those series where the main story of Assassins Vs. Templars is shit while the side stories offer better moments

and apparently the dude making Castlevania is gonna work on this

>Jacob was not that bad and I enjoy Syndicate a bit altough the story was meh same for Black Flag
I quite enjoyed Black Flag, whereas all Syndicate had was wasted potential. Maybe I extra hated Black Flag because of all the dumb social justice shit, but it really got on my nerves.

As far as the central Assassins vs Templars story? It was done best in AC1 and AC3. I liked that Connor got frustrated at how passive the assassins had become, and I really liked his interactions with his dad.

Shame Ubisoft listened to initial outrage and scrapped any further plans for Connor, because we may have gotten more good stories out of him. Especially stupid now, seeing as he's one of the more well liked heroes.

No I mean Black Flag is a bad assassins creed game but an amazing pirate game. Syndicate was alright since you played as a drunk brit who wanted to control the criminal underworld. I for some reason just really like Syndicate.

Hey man, like it if you want. It gets some things right. But I couldn't stand shit like the whole "JACOB IS BI OH MY GOD" sideplot and Evie in general. As well as the openly trans and gay people in the time period.

If you're gonna use a historical setting at least try to emulate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

I honestly forgot all that shit wow

Yeah, it was fucking stupid and took me out of the setting.

They even added "sexualities and gender identities" to the disclaimer at the start.

They also completely fucked up the Jack the ripper shit. I was expecting some hardcore assassin rivalry, not just "a pupil that turned evil lol".

Jacob wasnt bi I know there was a tranny but the fucking crazy guy just kissed him

It's a far better idea to make an animated show than a movie. A movie makes zero sense
agreed

>assassinscreed.tumblr.com/post/138683053677/solasthewolf-doumichan-rozunderpressure

They have an official tumblr wat

Yep...

Man, AC fell from grace hard.

Believe it or not AC has a large female following

This goddamn it

Maybe this time he'll actually manage to do something that does not end with him getting fucked over by its consequences.

I thought he was the least interesting. He didn't have much going beyond the lovable charmer angle