IT KEEPS GOING UP

>giving a fuck about cape movies for kids

just wait. america will have their day

>Irony given the board youre on

It'll go down to 88%

The person who made this article clearly didn't even watch the fucking movie

that is one hell of a turn-around from the amazing series

Comics & Cartoons are for kids, retard

Fucking why? I'm not one who is vehemently against race swapping characters but there are just some characters that only work as their intended race. MJ's most defining featurs are her red hair and green eyes. She's an Irish woman. Why fuck with that?

Also why Zendaya out of all the black cuties that could have been used?

Literally the greatest superhero movie ever made not just the greatest spiderman or marvel movie

DChumps need to GTFO before they're embarrassed any further with their garbage Captain America ripoff everyone already forgot about

Based Marvel wins again like always

Enjoy your fifth billion dollar movie guys you deserve it

Not really the greatest but much better than Gal Faggot's shit. DCkeks are really throwing a fit.

This XD

Just keep telling yourself that as it climbs up to 98%

Who the fuck is Zendaya?

She is not though. Just shares the 'MJ' initials.

>98%
That will be Black Panther

I'll pay for Wonder Woman then sneak into Spider-man

Hype

>>giving a fuck about cape movies

>Black Panther
noone outside of nerd culture knows who that is, user

Guys! I found that salty fag who was spamming Homecoming threads!

>Company wars

Sup Forums underages and Reddit needs to go.

>Iron Man

>Thor

>Captain America

>Antman

>Mister Doctor

>Guardians of the Galaxy

And so on

You'd have to be a retard to believe that she's not the MCU version of Mary Jane

People have ALWAYS known who Iron man, Cap & Thor were. Stop lying

I will give you points for the others..

I didn't know who Iron Man was until Marvel Nemesis.

Marvel Studios has the greatest combination of critical and financial success relative to the number of movies produced of any movie studio created after the 1930s. Better than Pixar and Lucas Film before the prequels and more efficient at making movies as well. Only James Cameron as a director is in the conversation as being at a similar level from a similar time period and without having had a decline, but he isn't as prolific in production. Marvel is making at least a hit per year now.

If you were born in 2008 maybe

>*Popeye laugh*

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

>MJ
>most celebrated fictional love interdjsaukefhsdagfjsdagfkahgflayhfg
confirmed normie who hasn't touched a comic, let alone a Spider-Man one, for the last 10 plus years

Still higher than anything DC's got

big dick success

making big dick american money

nothing can stop the money train

It already dropped to 89% early on only to climb up again

This

It ain't going down

>Irish
So is Zendaya Coleman
technically

>he uses adult and kid unironically a measure of what makes a good story

>People have ALWAYS known who Iron man, Cap & Thor were. Stop lying
I think you're the one who's delusional

The Dark Knight, and its score is 94% 8.6/10. Try again in a few hours when it may go up

oh no
uh
it was supposed to be our time or something

i only knew them from MvC

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!11111!!!!

ok

is this loss

>7.5/10 and 7.5/10

Just got back from it.

Did Gargan show up at some point before the credits scene? I had to look up who he was.

Guy trying to buy weapons from Vulture. The scene is in one of the trailers

I knew Iron Man 4 wouldn't let us down! Based RDJ does it again!

Update your shitposting bro, Tony is in like 4 scenes

LEE WON

Does whatever a spider can!

93% again

>Tony is in like 4 scenes
Bullshit, hes in 15 minutos on screen and the whole movie is around him teaching spider how to be a hero, spiderman is actually dependent on the suit Tony made for him.

IT IS an Iron Man movie, if you remove Iron Man scenes the whole movie stop making sense

this guy gets it

>same average rating

lol

No one cares about those numbers

That's why they're small

>tfw you like both DC and Spider-man (and marvel to a lesser degree) so you don't care when one movie does better than the others
Marvel makes fun movies.

>Greatest superhero movie ever
>Implying it's even the best superhero movie of the year

Logan would like to have a word with you

What a shitty way of seeing the movie.

He teaches Spidey nothing. Peter literally skips throught the training. And he is already a hero, he just wants to play on the big leagues and gets frustrated when Stark doesn't care for him.

Also, did you miss the whole part where he rejects Stark and actually does a pretty good job by himself with the shitty suit? That part was important and completely opposite to what you are saying.

>he doesn't fight the console wars
weak-ass faggot.

>liking things and doing your own thing in the way you want

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAN'T BEAT THE PETE

>same rating
>tracking less than WW
>b-b-b-buh tomatometer!

>Enjoying things
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pete couldn't beat an egg without Tony's help.

Tomato memeter is the scientific standard of measure

But that's what happened to WW too, even though it didn't ever go under 91%. And that's AFTER it premiered.

Never implied the opposite?

still cant get above the 7.6 average rating though LUL

Alright boys, I found this banner for Homecoming. I know you see it. Go nuts.

>Unironically supporting OMD.

I hope you die in a fire.

Wonder Woman and other DC films offer many discounted movie tickets for their movies through deals with various consumer products companies such as Dr. Pepper.

Wonder Woman's opening weekend numbers should have an asterix next to them or somehow else account for this discrepancy.

Oh no! Discounts! How awful!

Good

DUDE SECRET IDENTITY LMAO

This you should never trust anything WB says ESPECIALLY when it comes to box office numbers

Actually, funny story, when i went to see Suicide Squad my theater had a poster that said "NO DISCOUNTS ALLOWED AS REQUESTED BY WARNER BROTHERS". Never saw anything similar for any other movie. Since it was right after BvS i played it off as some sort of attempt to coup as much cash as possible, but who knows

"Bad-AAAAAAASS?"
I really hated Ganke/Ned in the film.
But I loved based Happy.

Oh come on user, at least post the real banner.

rut row

Based Raimi can only be defeated by himself with Spider-Man 4

did you see what his spiderman movie did adjusted for inflation? I doubt any film is going to top that.

Dammit Warner Bros.

should i go see this tonight?

it'd be a way to kill 2 hours

It didn't go up at all.
It's still at 7.6/10

Pay for Baby Driver then see it.

You'll be the only person who is over 18 there, not counting parents taking their kids. Unless you are a parent and you are taking your kid in which case, sure it's a good non-violent flick for the kids.

Well I'll probably see it this weekend, cant be any worse than TASM or ASM2. That said, I'm a bit annoyed by the MJ bullshit and want a retcon.

It's still at 7.6 since the beginning.
Most Marvel movies got the same score. It will be average like most Marvel movies.
Entertaining enough for it not to feel like a waste of time but all together forgettable.

>forgettable
Honestly, outside of shit like Star Wars, Sup Forums says this about every movie ever made. I don't even know how you guys try to measure it.

That's the average of cape movies period. You need to pick classics or cultural milestones like TDK or Avengers to get an average score higher than 8, and even then it's just that, not even a single 9. Checking Metacritic the highest cape movie is Superman 2 with an 87 score

Pay for Baby Driver then go see Baby Driver

It's a genuinely great movie.

>Avengers
>classic/cultural milestone

>implying it isn't

Try talking with actual people outside of the Internet.

Forgettable in the sense that there is barely anything special, any scene wich makes an impact. You can remember plot point and even scene but no intense feeling associated with it, just amusement for the whole movie.

Marvel formula entertains but most movies are empty. They don't really try to transmit any ideas, feelings or anything apart from amusement.
And this is not a console war, BvS was mostly boring to me (and I've seen the 3h long version).

I don't know if this Spiderman was made withe Marvel formula given that it's a Sony movie but the score seems to say that it's average.
In movies like in video games, American critics aren't aware that average is 5/10 and not 7/10.

As much as you might hate it Sup Forumsermin, Avengers set a standard with super-hero movies and the first official big crossover movie, something which was tried a lot of times with plenty of bad results.
This is obviously recognized by DC and Marvel fans, because if Avengers hadn't happened, then the super-hero boom wouldn't have exploded as it is right now, and that is accepted by everyone who DOESN'T care about company wars, but you are so in need of (You)s you wouldn't even understand.

Ask Hollywood, literally everyone is trying to repeat the experiment

For good or bad it is. Now everyone wants delicious cinematic universe cash. Kaiju universe a best btw.