Are you really going to support this shit Sup Forums?

Are you really going to support this shit Sup Forums?

No.

Sure, if it pisses you off.

im not watching this shitty movie anyways

I pirate it like always

No, because Spider-man doesn't interest me

Nah, who else isn't watching it here?

Who the fuck is Zendaya?

What was the point of pussyfooting around it then?

This

MARVEL AND SONY HATE WHITE GIRLS

I bet Parker could bully the shit out of that Flash.

She isn't even Mary Jane in the movie you fucking babies

It's not my fault this "Ricardo" can't tell the difference between Michelle Jones and Mary Jane Watson.

Mary Jane a shit, anyways.

>I'm ok with you being Spider Man!
>I am no longer OK with you being Spider Man.
>Oh wait, I'm ok with it again. Nvm
>Oops, nope, not ok with it. Also gonna fuck Norman Osborn now.
>I'm ok with it again, Marry Me!

Anna Marie is superior.

>Literally borrowed a jacket from Zendaya
How gay is Tom Holland?

Shhhhh dont be scared bby

I couldn't give less of a shit. I'm not going to see the film but I'm not going to make five threads a day on Sup Forums bitching about it.

Support the greatest spiderman, mcu, marvel and superhero movie ever made? Heck yeah I am

Why is spiderman mechanical and can fly now?

Because she is still not actually playing Mary Jane Watson, it's a whole new character that just happens to have the initials MJ. It's purely to drum up controversy and I bet you it was all sonys idea as the MCU doesn't need to drum up controversy to make money they have RDJ for that.

Damn clickbait. Anyway the answer is no. They didn't have the balls to name her Mary Jane, so no, they don't get to use the progressive excuse.

stop me if you can bitchboy

nope and with this movie Marvel has finally removed the last of their traditional A-listers from the A-list

Spidey was their only real A-list character until Iron Man 1, FF and X-Men could also have been considered A-list but that'd be pushing it.

Now they have nothing, those franchises have all been pushed to B-list or C-list, and we'll all suffer for it.

maybe if you are into obese uneducated people

>just try and stop my autism user

Can't be done, I can sill mock for you it though.

Well I'm not a racist, so yes.

Definitely not. I've had enough Spiderman reboots. How many more times can we possibly see Spiderman's origin story?
Sick of it.

I would if Zendaya was a cutie like in real life. Fuck Disney, Sony and Marvel.

I'm sorry what are us manbabies shitting ourselves over?

you cant mock the black dick out of your wifes asshole user

So what are the comments section for that article like?

Seriously??
take your piece of shit shadowleague clickbait headline and fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>I get all my comic news from sports websites.....

You just lack a backbone to call out pandering that only further divides race relations

Why should I care when Spiderman will just be rebooted in another 4-5 years?

>people genuinely think the gadsden flag has anything to do with race
Ugh

Skipping the two "Amazing" flicks was easy, this will be even easier.

>deal with it
>not "face it"

One job.

Skipping this one, will watch Wonder Woman instead.

Who the fuck are half these people even supposed to be?

>I'm not racist. YOU'RE the racist here, friend.

>comic news
>marvel
>comics

>Iron Manlet with those shoes

who?

You are though?

Never called you racist, friend

But that would require them to have knowledge of comics

>Pandering divides race relations

No, racists like you divide race relations.

Put some more effort into your bait, Slott.

No.
I already decided not to see the movie long ago.

>Sup Forums is mad about it because autistic Sup Forumsfags
>not because it's Daddy Disney using Marvel Studios to shill their Disney Channel stars

Those shows are terrible and so are the actors.

Apes is out next week so I'll watch that, couldn't care less for Spiderman

>obese
>uneducated
have you seen bible-belt, middle-lower class white women?

>that mongoose Gadsden

The irony is too sweet

nah

>We will never have White Redhairded Mary Jane in movies ever again
>Slott will kill off Mary Jane Watson in comics and replace her with a Black MJ
>Spider-Man RYV will be cancelled.
Worst. Timeline.

Zac Efron seems like a cool dude.

Only one so far.

>No. She is a new character named Michelle Jones, who just happens to go by "M.J."

>Saying that she is "Mary Jane Watson" is like arguing that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was playing Dick Grayson in 'The Dark Knight Rises' because his first name was Robin. He was not Dick Grayson.....he was Robin John Blake.

Its a liberal. Everything has to do with race for them

i have seen american demographic statistics yes
black women are obese and stupid as fuck
finally something remarkable about them

>the marriage will be restored, but it will be no NJ (N as in nigger)
There you go, monkey's paw.

This.

>to
fix'd

When people make a spectacle of someone's skin color, regardless of who it may be, it doesn't do anyone any good. Sorry you're more concerned about making yourself feel good with a superiority complex under the banner of what you call "progressive"

Zac is a little old to be the "Disney Channel starlet" cohort that I was thinking of.

My bad. He is pretty cool.

MJ I don't give a shit about. Seeing the butt hurt of her being black and Sony/Marvel half ass committing to it is fucking hilarious to me.

Flash Thompson being a short Indian kid who has no trace of being Flash Thompson that's bullshit.

Ned Leeds being Ganke that's bullshit.

It feels like they wrote a Miles Morales movie first with original character, then renamed all the characters after they wanted a Peter Parker movie instead.

It's kinda funny the double standard.
White girl is ugly "She can't be MJ, being hot is her whole thing! FIRE THIS BITCH!"
Mulatto girl is ugly "It's not that big a deal you nerds"

>Ned Leeds being Ganke that's bullshit.
It most likely infuriates Bendis, so it's fine.

>not supporting it identity politics
>not not supporting it because it looks like shit

dumb Sup Forums babies

Isnt this the cunt who tries to het a store in trouble by saying it was "racist" for not letting her use expired coupons?

She's not MJ tho.

Anything that disrupts his Miles plans is an A plus in my book.

>muh boogeyman
I couldn't give a damn if they want to put Pete with someone other than MJ, even if it's just an MJ Donut Steel. Chat is best girl anyway. I'm just not interested. The terrible CGI suit and Holland overplaying the cringey nerd ruined my interest back in Civil War. Faresh Thompson and RDJ being in it are just the icing on the bad decision cake.

>Bendis
>Plans

Didn't they break up?
Always wondering why the fuck nobody can't settle with one person? New writer coming out and here we got some stupid break up or even better killing off love interest.

reporting in

Chat best Spider-Girlfriend.

>shit SJWs say
>DEEEEAAAAAAL WITH IT

Disgusting how Marvel hates Redhead Mary Jane Watson

Weve seen it twice, get over it

A healthy discussion of things like this (altering the supporting cast of an established IP to be more up to date with the current state of cultural affairs) could take place if there wasn't so many virtue signaling piece of shit articles like this.

>only reason Peter Parker is still white and straight is because Stan Lee wrote it into the contract
They wanted to change him so bad but they couldn't. Stan Lee got lots of flak over writing that into the contract AND defending it.

>Marvel
Is this Marvel or Sony? Sony did redhead maryjane twice and fucked it both times

It might not be racist itself, but it's number 1 with racists. Blame the Tea Party for co-opting it.

> We want Peter Parker to be in an interracial romantic relationship
> So let's pick the most closest to Caucasian but still has a non-European name actress we can find.

I mean, fine, Zendaya's cute and all, but it's not as if they did anything really daring. If anything why aren't white girls mad about MJ being swapped? Gingers are an actual white minority.

>fucked it both times

First time was good

That's it, it finally happened. I have lost track of pop culture.

Disney Channel girl.

He has some of Flash's personality (being a bully to Peter and being a fan of Spider-Man).

The weirdest part to me is that him being a bully to Peter is completely unrealistic; he obviously can't be a physical bully, and the interviews tried to play him up as an academic rival...except in the movie, it's revealed that he's the stupidest person in his class and is only in school because of his dad's money.

>
>The weirdest part to me is that him being a bully to Peter is completely unrealistic; he obviously can't be a physical bully, and the interviews tried to play him up as an academic rival...except in the movie, it's revealed that he's the stupidest person in his class and is only in school because of his dad's money.

So exactly like comics then? Flash didn't physically bully Peter at all once they boxed and was just a verbal nuisance to him after that.

Bump lol