How do we get Godzilla back Sup Forums?

How do we get Godzilla back Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dF83zsTIMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get him back? Who took him?

/m/ took Godzilla and won't give it back

But with the Godzilla anime coming up I would think Sup Forums would have taken him?

Would a cartoon centered around Legendary Goji and friends (Rodan and Mothra), done in the same style as the Zilla jr cartoon work?

youtu.be/1dF83zsTIMQ

They can keep Godzuki.

Just take hm back, /m/ is in mass discourse at the moment and probably won't notice for a whole year.

Since my youngest days, I always idolized dinosaurs and dragons, and Godzilla was always my favourite.

First films I remember watching were Jurassic Park, A Land Before Time, and a little later Godzilla vs Destoroyah.

>Godzilla anime

what?

Late 80's and most of the 90's had a dinosaur obsession. It died with Disney's Dinosaurs

See

>They will never do a Mothra movie again

The original Mothra movie is just good as the original Godzilla movie, even better in some aspects. Granted the original Godzilla created a whole new genre, but Mothra still to this day holding up on his technical stuff. Things they are now hip to be addressed like environmentalism, cultural interference and celebrity exploitation were all discussed long time ago in Mothra

Plus a giant Moth is fucking cool. The Rebirth series were god tier. A new series could be just perfect.

fun fact : Mothra is the Godzilla "enemy" who defeated him the most. You just don't fuck with the queen of cosmos.

Sup Forums Godzilla threads are comfy as fuck.

Oh and the anime trailer makes it look pretty crap.

OH SNAP!

Mothra tends to die a lot though.

It's a Ultraman deal. It needs a red herring defeat for it's big triumphant resurgence

Mothra usually gets wrecked, so the fairies can sing and give her a new energy. If not, a new egg hatches and starts the whole thing again. The only way to kill it is by killing the fairies, and that would be a bad move since it would destroy Earth entire ecosystem as well.

yeah... i remember when we had kaiju threads when pacific rim what still being talked about.

Reminder that Godzilla didn't kill this Kaiju

Yeah cuz the military did

Yeah, and he couldn't beat this one, either.

He's too good for Sup Forums.