Where's my fourth season, Sup Forums? Where is it?

Where's my fourth season, Sup Forums? Where is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/bojack-horseman/263349/bojack-horseman-season-4-confirmed-potential-release-date-and-more
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another shitty season of a shitty show? hopefully never

>watching Bojackshit Horsecock

They had to rewrite the season for more Drumpf jokes.

What are you doing here?

fuck all y'all
bojack horseman is kino
fight me

haha you said shit and cock

This is literally the reason.
denofgeek.com/us/tv/bojack-horseman/263349/bojack-horseman-season-4-confirmed-potential-release-date-and-more
>In an excellent interview with IndieWire, Bob-Waksberg says that they had the majority of season 4 written before the 2016 election but in light of it some of season 4 and much of season 5 has the potential to be influenced by the election.

IMO, as someone who likes this show, this isn't sounding good at all.

that's terrible

For Trump supporters maybe.

You people forget that making fun of the presidency brought us some of the best TV shows, like Arrested Development.

If this jumps the shark I'm going to be really sad.

no you cunt it's terrible because the season got delayed

If it comes close to Arrest Development material, it's okay with me.

It's also terrible because the show isn't about politics in the first place.

By the shounds of , they were ready to shill for President Hillary Clinton.

how many more cartoons will be ruined by the election? you fucking americunts

Well, this is Bojack Horseman we're talking about, so it won't.

I'm surprised Reddit and Memey hasn't been ruined yet.

Liberal Hollywood is a big part of Bojack's setting. I don't really see Trump having anything to do with Bojack but I can see the current political climate having an impact on the characters

Nobody said that it would definitely turn out bad. However, politics was never the forté/focus of the show, coupled with the reality of forced delays/re-writes, the concern regarding shifts in tone is justifiable. Bitch.

the ONLY way this would turn out great is if they show Hollywoo losing their shit like Shia Labeuf.

also with Mrs PeanutButter being the mayor now he's gonna suffer through it all.

Oh god no, why can't tv writers follow Matt and Trey's decision with Trump.

Rewatched S3 and you just start caring less for the characters. We get it. BJ won't change, except now he's actually suicidal and even his closest friends knows they can't help and go on with their own lives.

Glad they stopped pushing any Diane Bojack angle though.

Princess Caroline finds love, but the truth is she's married to her job

The Todd safe space uber cab and introducing his female friend just for the whole asexuality appeal was cringy as hell

they stalked out Penny, and she played out like some victim even though nothing happened

a lot of things were mentioned in passing, but they never came to fruition. The Ana Skapicioa thing just kinda fizzled out, and Jill Pill led to that Hamster guy and they talked about "The Bojack Horseman Show," but we don't learn much except it was a failure
Goober with his heorin led to the whale strippers becoming uber drivers and they saved the day with Mr PB's spaghetti strainer shenanigans

Sarah Lynn died, but I didn't feel for it after the first fakeout.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Did anyone actually read this article? It says season 4 is done being written and season 5 if confirmed, will have a POSSIBILITY for Trump jokes, which I'd think that BoJack would be above doing, aside from a single episode dedicated to it ala the Hank Hippopopolus/Bill Cosby episode.

The only things here are that the whole Mr PB and the spaghetti was a great thing. I think the real issue with Sarah Lynn is that because it happened in episode 11, we knew that it would end in her death. THe writers either have a good plan ahead, or really wrote themselves into a corner.

I think the question is, how many more seasons can this go on for with the same characters? Will BoJack follow Secretariat off the bridge with Suzy Side? I think even if that's what we get we won't see the characters live past BoJack's death.

I think the point of season three was to show how children change you, either how they couldn't change Diane, or how BoJack has been foreshadowed with redemption through becoming a father. Don't you think that they'll bring us to an ending where he, in a sense becomes the TV father he once was, and gets to relive his past glory in real life? Or take that idea and flip it by showing him how shit it really is?

Wait there's going go have a 5th season?
I was under the impression season 4 would be a final conclusion and suicide.

Justin Roiland believes that it doesn't belong and has been blocking Harmon from pushing it. Since he controls half the voices almost, he can stop Harmon from his shitty ideas

This is the part that really bothers me:
>I don’t know if those are the kinds of stories we’re going to be as interested in moving forward. I know I’m certainly less interested in exploring the small hypocrisies of rich liberals. You know what I mean? I’m not in the mood to poke fun at those kinds of people when there are real, real problems that we need to talk about.
The show's usually at its worst when it's just outright soapboxing.

Eight months is an impressive duration for a spergout. They can't keep going forever!

How the fuck are we supposed to know. Ask the creator, we don't have it

FUCK FUCK FUCK
Trump is the WORST fucking thing to happen to Sup Forums related media.
This show is the best Netflix original at the moment and now their going to fuck it up by going full 'FUCK DRUMPF' just like south park and fucking House of Cards. Why can't I just enjoy shows without them falling spiraling into a hyper leftist shitfit. Fuck.
life sucks man ;-;

Season 3 was a flop even without Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I THOUGHT WE HAD LEARNED FROM SOUTH PARK? I WATCH CARTOONS SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT POLITICS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME
fuck

At least Matt and Trey later admitted it was a shit choice of direction

I don't think you know what flop means, mate

Dude, media's been parodying and satirizing things forever. Metaphors, symbolism, caricatures.

I guess that connotes unpopular when what I meant was I thought it was kind of shit.

It doesn't mean cartoons are any good at it. Tell me, what Trump jokes in cartoons were actually funny?

What Trump jokes in any medium were actually funny?

Good point.

Trump jokes are funny but it doesn't mean I want to see show after show doing them. It gets boring and repetitive fast.
It's not like we need cartoons to make them anyway as his tweets are doing it for him on his own

Give one example

Covfefe

To be fair I live in LA and it practically burned the fuck down when Hillary didn't get elected. You saw literal tears in peoples eyes at the post office, and a friend that worked on set said some actors didn't even show. Ignoring it while leaving your house for more than hour at at time ends in one inevitable shit fest of people patting themselves on the back for shitting on Trump and middle america together just wouldn't be right. I think it's less they were ready to eat Hillary's ass throughout the season and more they weren't prepared for the torrent of shit that now fills the streets.

Nice buzzword. You sure did told us.

He said that himself, they just repeated it until it became a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's also funny how most of his tweets in which he criticises something ends with "Sad!"

He then, less than 24 hours later made another tweet in which he asked what the meaning behind covfefe was. Now that is funny

Not a fan but that was hilarious, especially when he told his press secretary to go 100% in and say 'the ones who know what he was talking about know the true meaning'

putting the hopelessness of the situation aside, i really do wonder how the Hollywoo in Bojack's universe looks like now.

i bet the motherfuckers are still rioting.

>or how BoJack has been foreshadowed with redemption through becoming a father
I think it's more likely that Season 4 will show that he can't actually be a father. It was more or less the point with Sarah Lynn's character.

I started watching BoJack a few days back and just finished Season 1, as well as the Christmas Special. I like what I see so far! Does the series improve from this point onwards?

Season 2 only gets better. Season 3 had mixed reviews here on Sup Forums, some didn't like it but I personally did.
Also, it can't go on forever and I hope they will give it a proper ending before it gets stale

Season 2 is the best season by far. Season 3 isn't bad but it's the point were you see the show stagnate.

>the true villain of the show

She stopped legal consensual sex even though Penny is going to college soon and some random Chad is going to bang her anyway.

They address in season 2 where the chicken meat comes from. Can you guess where?

Who is your favorite character so far and why is it Todd?

Maybe the worst episode of the series so far. At least the abortion episode gave some further characterization to Diane.

>Watch show where half of the humor comes from mocking ridiculous people and a ridiculous society.
>B-but you can't make fun of my preferred ridiculous person!
If this were any other show I would agree with you but Bojack Horseman is all about that shit.

What LA do you live in? People were pissed but I think the reaction has been a bit overblown.

Those two episodes were great though?

It's OK, user; we're all wrong sometimes!

Bojack is all about Bojack, the mocking ridiculous people element is window dressing to fill out the rest of the run time. Not only that but it quite definitively targets Hollywood celebrity culture, not federal politics. Delaying an entire season because of MUH DRUMPSHF is excessive and goes against the thrust of the last three seasons.

I personally think the show gets better with every season. For some reason I see season 3 getting a lot of negativity on the sub, but if you like where the show went toward the end of season 1, you'll like season 2. If you like season 2, you'll like season 3.

Holy fuck, I accidentally called this place a sub instead of a board. Derail city here we come

This. It has Hollywoo and by extension all entertainment-industry celebrity as its primary target of satire. Lots of time spent on politics would be weird.

Plus what people are really worried about is not decent satire but yet more hysterical hand-wringing.

You human FILTH

I liked s1 and s2 and was largely disappointed by s3. It has half a season's worth of good material at most.

Season 3 was kind of weak, so I wouldn't be surprised if 4 sucks. The news that they rewrote some of the season because of Trump just kind of confirms it.

I'd like it if the show did an episode where everyone in the series starts doing this kind of shit because the Trump expy won. The characters all treat it like some big game-changing episode that'll shake up the status quo of the series. Then everyone just kind of forgets about the election between episodes and it's intentionally never brought up again.

>sub

There should be instant banhammer for retarded pieces of leddit shit like yourself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But that'd be making fun of the lefty over-reaction and refusal to admit failure instead of the "real, real problems that we need to talk about".

Unless he was trolling. That'd be pretty keen.

>the Trump expy
Trunk.

Holy shit, I should accidentally call this place a sub more often

if you didn't point it out, not too many people may have noticed or cared.

now get the fuck off my board

It's not real trolling, but it is fun when everyone plays along.

>sub

Here's another (((UpYou))) for your popularity contest, Shlomo

though I'll reply to anything if it has dancing Jon Arbuckle

Speak for yourself man. I'm still invested in everyone except for Diane. Someone in an earlier thread mentioned they only were interested in her plots to see how terribly she ends up fucking over Mr. PB, and I'm pretty much there too.

>live in georgia
>live in conservative area
>go to spanish class the night after the election
>teacher is a hardcore liberal, never stated but very obvious
>have a quiz
>teacher comes 10 minutes late
>tells us quiz is cancelled

Thanks, Trump

>Live in Fullerton, CA
>Work right next to a college
>Primary worker and customer base are college-goers
>The morning shift after Trump gets elected
>Fellow opening employee's eyes are still red from crying all night
>Customers don't show for about an hour after they normally come in
>Every. Single. One. has a stormy cloud above their head.
>Everyone's face looks like their puppy just died.
>They depression is so thick is palpable.
>Mid shift employees some of which were latino are all depressed as fuck.
>No one wants to talk about it.
>Decide to amuse myself
Set out a plastic container full of salt packets
Crudely tape on a piece of receipt paper to it like a sign
It reads "For Hillary Supporters"
>90% of customers did not appreciate this

Wait... Actors bailed on work because of the election? What kind of conceited shitheads are they? If actors don't bother showing up for work, they end up costing productions thousands.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. HAVING YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA SHOVED INTO YOUR SHOW IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN!!

I agree season 3 easily could have been the last season and I would of felt content. Maybe they could've added a scene showing Bojack leaving everything behind like the hamster said to do in order to find happiness. Still interested to see where season 4 goes but I'm skeptical.

>Season 3 was a flop.

>Said Trump was going to win time and time again to Family + Friends
>"No user the polls say X... Hillary will easily win"
>Trump wins easily

I should have made bets

I mean the way she saw it was that he tried to fuck her and when that didn't work he tried to fuck her daughter. She didn't know that Penny advanced on Bojack and I'm sure Penny didn't tell her either.

Same user as . Todd is easily the best character so far! Can't wait to see what else that guy gets into

I liked season 3. It was more consistent than season 2, even if it never hit the same highs.

Todd and Mr. Peanut Butter's friendship continues and it's very wholesome and sweet. You'll love it.

t. an indie darling who threw away her big break for her ""integrity""

OUT
OUT
GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUT

Fullerton pal too, you going to artwalk tomorrow?

bump

Why? This thread is more Sup Forums than it is Bojack discussion.

so?

Why would you want that

Because bojack is going to become political discussion.