Legacy: Iron Man

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #593

Written by Brian Michael Bendis

Penciled by Stefano Caselli

Cover by Adi Granov

THE SEARCH FOR TONY STARK

Continuing directly out of the pages of MARVEL LEGACY #1 and the transformative events of GENERATIONS!

Tony Stark has vanished! The mystery deepens as Stark friends and foes must decide, finally, who will wield the power of Iron Man! All the contenders are in position, and all the armor is polished. There can only be one Armored Avenger! The path to the most startling Iron Man story ever begins here!

Who's ready for some Ree-Ree shilling?! Best case scenario is thatBendis tells his "story" until 600, and then we get a new writer who's interested in Stark stories, and Bendis can shill his daughterfu in another title.

fuck this nigger and that fucking jew

God just bring back Tony already. Sure you can argue not many people cared about Tony before he died but even LESS people care about Riri.

Yo I'd love it if that brought back that suit.

Caselli is wasted on Bendis.

Do people here still pretend to care about Iron Man?

can't you stick to one thread man

if *they* brought back that suit.

I don't know what they were thinking with the ANAD design. But I guess they'll just make it Ironheart's suit anyway.

>Caselli is wasted on Bendis.
Came to say this, Marquez is also, under Bendis on Defenders.

Bendis doesn't deserve the artists that he gets, not with the quality of his stories.

Have Tony AI take over a suit and carry on his own legacy, It's not like it hasn't happened before, just this time 'real' Tony isn't gonna turn up in half an issue to fight and delete it.

Between the Normies and old-chool fans, I'd say yeah, people still care.
Wut?
Bendis always gets good artists.

Just like Uncanny X-Men, he was only in it for the #600 and will leave after that.

hell yeah gimme hypervelocity 2.0

This sure feels like 2005 to me and it kinda gives me nostalgia if this makes sense but one of the cool thing about Tony is that he keeps improving himself and usually he never comes back to his old suits unless there is a reason for it

Gaydos is fucking shit, and is THE perfect Bendis artist, just as lazy and as much of a hack as his writer.

>Gaydos
Huh?

Let's fucking hope so.
Extremis is the most well-known modern suit, so it makes sense they'd use that in a "triumphant return" cover. Dunno about nostalgic. 2005 was great times. Now... not so much.

Huh what.

Huh? What?

>it ain't me starts playing

Seriously though, that ain't me. I just figured we were having a thread for each title, so I went with IM instead of Deadpool.

Bendis?

Who are you referring to?

Bendis? The writer?

Michael Gaydos, artist of Alias and Jessica Jones. Keep up.

It's modified to have some ultimate style grey. And slightly diff shapes.

I'm not seeing any grey in that cover user.

Sides of top head and parts of arms. The mouths closer to the movies.

While the chest logo isn't a triangle but a diamond.

That's just the shading, you dumb nigger.

Ok. You obv retarded, i hope your mom gets raped.

By the way Tonny isn't racist as you and had a black friend. Stupid retard,

!(gr8 b8 m8)

If you genuinely believe that's not shading, but rather a new paint job... I'm genuinely sorry that you're mentally challenged...

Nice to see best armor back if nothing else

That's not Extremis, it's the one prior. Pentagon or whatever.

Secretary of Defense IIRC. They look too similar though that I mix them up all the time.

can Carol kill RiRi too? I'd buy it for that

Stfu you got roasted by him.

Pre civil war suit?

As long as there is a nigger using the armor instead of a white man, yes

...Are you okay namefag?

He's clinically retarded

Same fag. Stop reading liberal comics conseva-shit.

>Written by Brian Michael Bendis

Pass.

Fucking pissed the armour's not his prime armour

He gets good artists because Marvel lets him pick his own artists, unlike other artists and writers who get paired up and have to like it.

That's ryrys suit now.