Welp, seeing as the Multiplayer for Pocket Mortys fucking sucks...

Welp, seeing as the Multiplayer for Pocket Mortys fucking sucks, how about we have a Speculation thread for what S3 of Rick and Morty will be like to distract from how painfully shit it is.
Post what you think the plots of episodes will be, if you think there'll be an overarching plot, or just shitpost about how much you wanna fuck Morty/Morticia/Summer ect I don't really care.
Also, if anyone has Pocket like you stole it and wants to Storytime it, that'd be neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

morticia-deck-mobile.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching Rick and Memey

Pocket Morticias updated.
Some of the new ones are black for no reason.
morticia-deck-mobile.tumblr.com

I think you've posted in the wrong thread friendo.
nice pasta though

I'm more surprised most of the morticias weren't black since its on >tumblr.

I think Beth will gradually lose it as the seasons goes on as she finally gets dragged into Rick's shenanigans and eventually snaps

More incestuous undertones with Rick and Beth.
Evil Morty is brought up in a single episode and not seen again.
Robot Bird Person will be in the season finale but won't go anywhere beyond that; the after credit scene will be Evil Morty cliffhanger.
Meseeks gets another episode.
One episode will imply to be another Interdimmensional cable episode but because everyone hated the second one it'll be a bait and switch to another normal episode.

Jerry and Doofus Rick will fuck.

Reposting for like the 8th time. Please rate my episode idea.

>Morty returns to school
>new student at school -- is a handsome boy who is popular with all the girls, but wants to be friends with Morty for some reason
>suddenly an alien attacks the school
>using what he learned from Rick, Morty saves the day
>since then, the new boy follows Morty everywhere, calling him smart and amazing and generally making Morty flustered
>new boy makes a move on Morty and places his hand on his, but this causes Morty to freak out and awkwardly leave
>after that, Morty avoids the new boy
>one day, Morty comes home only to see the new boy in a gunfight with Rick
>it's revealed that the new boy is actually an assassin hired by one of Rick's enemies to eliminate him and that he got close to Morty in order to get to Rick
>new boy gets the upperhand and is about to kill Rick, but Morty jumps in the way, causing the new boy is pause long enough for Rick to kill him
>Morty is traumatized by seeing the first person to ever love him die
>episode ends leaving it ambiguous as to whether or not the new boy loved Morty or was just using him

This sounds like a really lame yaoi fanfiction.

>lmao let me just self-insert and romance one of the MC's like jared fucking shapiro up in here

We all see whats going on here.

guess I'll need to update the sheet then

You seem to not get the point of the show.

Isn't this just the plot of an NGE episode?

hideki anno pls go and star go.
Also, fuck you for rebuild 3!

and an updated sheet for all 111 Morticias

also mods please don't ban me for this like last time, nothing about this image breaks any rules to my knowledge

MODS

Stop reposting this.

I doubt Morty would be going back to school. Rick collapsed the Federation Govt, and as a result the entire galaxy is now in anarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic&app=desktop

Which one of you can impersonate his voice closely? Might need some help with a thing, need to work out the actual script, but I'm sure you can guess that it'll be about CNN

REAL FAKE NEWS! *mhump* no sources, *mhump* no sources.

Need to compile a list of articles as well to put over the doors

is pocket mortys worth playing? looked pretty in depth for a mobile game from what i saw

>spamming rick and morty threads with morticia
make your own fucking thread will you?

The Single Payer's pretty fun but the Multiplayer's as stated in the OP kinda shit at the moment.
Hoping they fix stuff in future updates.
Also, if you want any of the good custom avatars you better be willing to fork over some real world does