en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Search_of_Lost_Time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_finite_simple_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lolita

The Book gum recipe book

Infinite Jest

Fifty shades of grey.

That one super smash brothers fanfiction which is officially the longest piece of fiction on earth.

I don't exactly plan to survive.

>those trips

What would it taste like?

my diary

Hold up, how can a Smash bros fanfiction be that long?

Is that you Dobson?

dobson featuring willy wonka movies

there is a fancomic of rayman on deviantart with over 1000 pages user
its not even toddler art, granted its mostly black and white and the art is very low tire but still

What happened to her?

My calculus textbook

The Bible, so that I can be cool with god right before I take my cyanide pill.

The entire Bee Movie script.

She turned into a blueberry.

[Spoiler]It's a very, verrryyyy popular fetish. Basically thicc on overdrive + spheres[/spoiler]

Except it's a music video.

but it's actually the nutshack theme

It's not the longest though you retard.

What would happen if I chewed a Dōjinshi?

aite then bro, if it can kill me, tell me what it is?

Encyclopedias and dictionaries sound like a cool choice.

Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons. It has over one million words in it.

>1 million
YOU FUCKING FOOL

the russian novel about a guy who's obsessed with pokemon. it's worse than it seems.

I said OVER 1 million. It actually has 10 million

Then say ten million you dense bing!
>over 1 million
Bitch you expect that pathetic statement to give me the death boner I crave? That was a whole 9 million off from making my dick so hard I could fucking seppuku with it!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Search_of_Lost_Time
>A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters

>What books would you want as book gum?

NEN GUM I BESEECH YOU!

Books about Languages, Every Programming language, The Anarchists Cookbook, Every Book in every Elder Scrolls game, And Mein Kampf, because It's not worth the time it takes to read it. And while we're at it the Declaration of Independance, and the US Constitution so I can sue the fuck out of everybody for infringing on my rights.

wasn't this a premise in Doraemon?

Loomis

>And while we're at it the Declaration of Independence, and the US Constitution so I can sue the fuck out of everybody for infringing on my rights.
Believe it or not, the declaration of independence, while important and still stating the purpose of the nation, does not confer any rights.

Also, you should be aware that technically, your rights are infringed on regularly. Also, the, "but driving isn't a right" shtick is only quoted by faggots and retards who think the only rights you have are those in the constitution or the bill of rights.

The founding fathers were vehemently AGAINST a bill of rights. Not because they felt we shouldn't have any protection of our rights or have any. But because they thought, "well, if we make a list of rights, some FUCKING RETARDED IDIOT in the future will see this list, be a total fucking retard and say, 'If it's not in here, it's not a right!'"

So they added that as a specific item in the bill of rights. The 9th amendment states that, "Just because we didn't think of it or list it here doesn't mean it's not a right, retard."

And guess what?
Even after all that.
RETARDS STILL THINK YOU ONLY HAVE THE RIGHTS LISTED IN THE CONSTITUTION OR BILL OF RIGHTS. We still breed these kind of morons despite every protection possible to slap them in the face and tell them they're fucking retarded.

every single textbook.

This proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_finite_simple_groups
>The Anarchist Cookbook
But why?

How to draw anime

Finnegans Wake

I find it funny how Gone with the Wind tasted like chicken.

Like a mosaic of semen

My Immortal

Cum and denim

I wonder if a retail questionable content book tastes like shit

>over 1000 pages
Am I supposed to be impressed

>explodes

The Black Library.

pussy juice

Foreign language dictionaries
Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"
Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations"
Machiavelli's "The Prince"
The Bible

The world shall be mine.

This.

Also books on how to play piano or other instruments. Although programming will get you money.

Old leather, dry steel, and the broken soul of a great oak.

That's not a book though

Maybe it could be a gobstopper filled with multiple gum books.

Tails Gets Trolled

>Family Guy script.jpg

Ulysses or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

This right here

120 days of sodom

Wasn't that a movie?

Mi libro, El festival de la blasfemia

Sup Forums archives so I can be as funny as you guys

Hard science books
Humanities shit can burn for all I care.

How are these fanfics so absurdly long!

If they can write all that then why not make a completely original story and sell it to the public for actual profit?

This, and the Oghma Infinium.

Accidental pregnancy.

Bad idea. Every time you see Mario 3, it'll feel like seeing 9/11 for the first time.

That 13,000 page epic about hermaphroditic kids fighting for their freedom and getting slaughtered, written by a janitor and found after his death.

The Book of Infinite Pages that Superman tried to read once.
That or a book from the Library of Babel.

>word count = 1,267,069
Brawl fanfic has it beat by about 3 million

>tfw you have unironically fapped to this scene

I cram Wasp Factory, American Psycho, Blood Meridian, and The Stand into my mouth and chew them all at once.

I'mma need a source on that, sir.

Christ, that'd be like trying to ingest the pitch black slurry a corpse turns into after being left in a warm and wet environment.

Here's the guy who wrote it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger

I don't know why but it inexplicably annoys me to know end that the longest fanfiction isn't mlp. Our autism is supposed to be unmatched

I feel cheated.

>it inexplicably annoys me to know end
Fucking hell I meant NO end.

I need to go to bed.

bah. mlp straight up stole most of its gimmicks as an autistic fanbase from 2hu. even the homestuck fanbase had more uniqueness to their autism than you

The longest pony fan fic I found was "The Chase". It has 2.4 million words. Also, it is an erotic fanfiction.

>It would take 12 days, 3 hours, 39 minutes and 54 seconds straight for the average reader to finish the whole thing
>thats just rounding it down to 3.5 million total words
fug

Only real answers

The Communist Manifesto.

It got surpassed by another fanfiction.net entry.
Which, from the look of it, is original and not fanfic at all.
But it's a postapocalyptic story about ship girls.

>word count lower than number of chapters

Domestic abuse.

A berry popular fetish.

What would Ulysses taste like?

2001 a space odyssey

It's quantity over quality.

They spew out garbage as soon as it comes to mind with no revision. A million words for them is the equivalent workload to a thousand by a half decent author.

It's more that politicians want to get away with giving the people as few rights as possible.

spooky